PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Raid Boss Event!!

Blind Man
07-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Gree WTF, this is worse then last fail RB, none of these but last legendary would even make my army. This isn't worth anyone's time to even bother with. I suggest everyone just take a week off, and no one buy gold too.
Maybe with no cash coming in and no activity on event Gree "might" smarten up and balance out these rewards with current inflation growth. Cuz frankly anything below 10m units is garbage these days, with no growth theirs no point in even login into game!

J-manKometh96
07-06-2015, 05:07 PM
There are many, many players that would love to haves some 10m units.

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 05:54 PM
All hail the mighty of mighty pixels! Just one question though. How have you achieved such a mighty military force of all 10m plus units when you can't even see what you are tapping Blind Man? Do you hire personal tap monkeys? What's your secret?

Jack07
07-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Donate those useless folders to my faction.... im babysitting llp with plenty of new players who could use extra units.... -just a thought.

Sheldor Sir
07-06-2015, 10:51 PM
just taking it easy an helping my minis, 1 FA from each will kill lvl50 so logging in every 80 min ish for free units, just recycling trash fm main for folders :-))

levelhead
07-06-2015, 11:59 PM
I love the boss events. But was shocked to see a post a while back when we was getting 12mill units saying how easy it was. Maybe if ppl on here don't give away on how easy an event is when the going good. Then maybe we all will not lose out. Coz all gree do is change it. They perfer us to be moaning on how bad the game is. As then they know there on the right track.

Helios Von Elisar
07-07-2015, 04:24 AM
Even the crappy 500k unit adds 21 meg to my stats after the boosts are applied. They are scaling back the size of the units because we complain about stat inflation. When you spend all your time complaining about something you don't get to enjoy it.

The games goes on whether you complain or not. Either go with it or stop doing it. But if you choose to stop, stop posting also. After all, you can't offer valid opinions on an experience if you don't experience it yourself.

J-manKometh96
07-07-2015, 05:00 AM
That's like saying you can't talk about racism being bad if you aren't a victim of it.

Laurence1
07-07-2015, 05:27 AM
All they are doing is stoping farming by factions, the only thing to do is do the goals and get the better rewards for completing faction sections, or not participate and that's up to you personal I liked the 10-20 mil units but can see that getting one for a 1/4 pa was a joke.

Pidgeot
07-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Well, the higher end loot adds to my stats and this is nice for those who need to catch up in stats. Im sure theres some logic behind this madness.

Tee
07-07-2015, 05:50 AM
The high stat units for single hits were for March Maddness.

Best to park all free player accounts until next March :)

Captain Buck Slayer
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
I haven't bought gold in 7 months.

Agent Orange
07-07-2015, 02:07 PM
You guys must all have very high stat players. Low stat new players cannot even do a 1 hit kill on the L5 boss so this obviously is not an event to get more new players into the fold and pretty much rules out any but the strongest from what I have seen so far. I stopped at L30 of the faction challenge, stopped the LTQ as well as neither are worth the time wasted tapping.

crazeejay
07-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Well, the higher end loot adds to my stats and this is nice for those who need to catch up in stats. Im sure theres some logic behind this madness.

"catch up" lmao. Yeah keep worrying about catching up. Gree loves that. SMH
"logic".... there's another word that has no business in this game.

Evil Mastermind
07-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Blind man...while I appreciate your enthusiasm, this won't happen. Disgruntled Players have been screaming b*y*o*t from the beginning of this game, in some way shape or form.

It won't ever be effective because not all players share your opinion. Furthermore, the number of players seeing your post in this ghost town of a forum is likely less than 1% of the MW game population.

Last but not LEAST, even if the thing of which you speak were to happen..the GREE machine doesn't care.