PDA

View Full Version : New Schedule

Jcw9811
07-06-2015, 02:17 PM
Would it be possible since the current schedule is completely wrong for a new schedule to be posted by a mod?? I guarantee you already have the events planned for this week so this should not be a problem

beartrap
07-06-2015, 02:22 PM
I doubt that the moderators (1shot, legalious or lolsies) will have access to this information. The Community Managers might have a idea on what is planned but you would want one from the Developers, since their timetable might be more accurate.

Put this request for information into the feedback thread. Hopefully they will add that to a list of things to provide to the community managers to report and then pass it down to the Moderators.

Jcw9811
07-06-2015, 02:24 PM
I doubt that the moderators (1shot, legalious or lolsies) will have access to this information. The Community Managers might have a idea on what is planned but you would want one from the Developers, since their timetable might be more accurate.

Put this request for information into the feedback thread. Hopefully they will add that to a list of things to provide to the community managers to report and then pass it down to the Moderators.

I'm talking mainly to bolt, I guess I just consider him a mod since the non GREE mods are a waste of server space on this forum, when it comes to anything gameplay related

beartrap
07-06-2015, 02:28 PM
I'm talking mainly to bolt, I guess I just consider him a mod since the non GREE mods are a waste of server space on this forum, when it comes to anything gameplay related

Bolt is a Community Manager. The moderators are anything but a waste of space, since they provide community feedback, clear up spam, deal with breakers of CoC and can reply on weekends.

Whatever personal grudge you might have with moderators...it would be simple to just "Let it go!"

Jcw9811
07-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Bolt is a Community Manager. The moderators are anything but a waste of space, since they provide community feedback, clear up spam, deal with breakers of CoC and can reply on weekends.

Whatever personal grudge you might have with moderators...it would be simple to just "Let it go!"

No grudge here just think they are useless and find it annoying when they post game play information when they have no more knowledge than the players asking

Dipstik
07-06-2015, 03:11 PM
From what I've seen, the only reason Beartrap posts is to defend the moderators against any criticism. Might be a sock puppet, but more likely just a white knight. Either way, not much point in arguing with him about it.

beartrap
07-06-2015, 03:25 PM
From what I've seen, the only reason Beartrap posts is to defend the moderators against any criticism. Might be a sock puppet, but more likely just a white knight.

Your comment is meant to? I would almost consider your post as an attempt at shaming.

HavingFun
07-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Hmm, 1shot must be around. Didn't take long to delete my post. Although I don't understand how the phrase "wannabe mod" is naming and shaming.

Dipstik
07-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Your comment is meant to? I would almost consider your post as an attempt at shaming.

I'm sure you would. Luckily, I don't care what you think.

TMI
07-06-2015, 05:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

LOL to GREE, thinking they could get that past the forum.

GREAT pick up Dipstik! Way to dig into his post history!

But now GREE knows and will get their shills to make random comments about other post too.
Actually, knowing GREE, they probably won't lol

Chuk
07-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Forum police waste no time? Gree should hire them to handle the master and start times!

beartrap
07-10-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm sure you would. Luckily, I don't care what you think.

And you think your comments help, I highly doubt it. Move along.

Dipstik
07-10-2015, 08:49 AM

I don't think you understand me at all :)

Winnson
07-10-2015, 09:20 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

And can anyone post the new schedule here?

Thanks in advance to both requests, buddies. Hugs?

Vile Lynn
07-10-2015, 09:37 AM
Before SA... master plan (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116599-Master-Plan-5TH-AVENUE-FRACAS)

TheJess
07-10-2015, 01:17 PM

Don't worry about it. Everybody is on to him anyway whenever he trolls up.

Vile Lynn
07-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Some cultures frown upon talking to one's self.

Dipstik
07-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Jess and Beartrap aren't the same person. Jess is obsessed with me. Beartrap just defends the mods against whomever. Completely different shticks.