PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age can't connect to the server

Jnsolberg
07-06-2015, 02:05 PM
I can't get into any of my games. Actually I got in twice, both times got a game enter error, once I got some random rewards and froze on a scratcher
This is also happening to many of my guild mates.

Bolt or Sirius, please look into this asap

CrawFishEater
07-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Same here. I figured they are trying to load another quest since they normally start at 4:00 pm CST time for me.

RandomUser
07-06-2015, 02:27 PM
The KA servers have been fairly slow or completely non-responsive for at least 30 minutes now.

Artorius
07-06-2015, 02:33 PM
The KA servers have been fairly slow or completely non-responsive for at least 30 minutes now.
Managed to get in the game and nothing new had started but kicked out after 5 minutes. How come no usual "The game is down" message or no response on here as to what's happening. Once again Europeans get screwed and might as well call it a night.

Frostpocket
07-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Yep, same here . Can't log in and in UK. If only someone could for once, just let us know what the problem is.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2015, 03:30 PM
I got an EB event while I was already logged in.

Uberfauker
07-06-2015, 03:36 PM
You're free now!!!!! Hurry, run outside while there is still time!!!!!

There's been so much going on in the RL since you all started playing. There's this thing called Facebook where you can re-connect with friends and family, I'm not really into it but some people enjoy it... There also something called "twitter" (spelling?), movie stars use this to let us know when they go take a poop! Fascinating Huh? There are bars/clubs where you can go talk to real people! Folks just hang out there and talk, have drinks and occasionally they go home with each other and read books (this is what I'm assuming they do when they go home with each other).

Here is some news that happened since you started playing... There was a war or two in the middle east. Michael Jackson...well he's dead. USA elected a black president. The Osborn's are no longer on MTV. Bruce Jenner is now a...well...hard to explain, just google him...her, whatever you'll find out...

Glad to have you guys back!!!!

the_bob
07-06-2015, 04:04 PM
You're free now!!!!! Hurry, run outside while there is still time!!!!!

Glad to have you guys back!!!!

For someone who claims to hate everything about the game and who left a long time ago, you sure do hang around here an awful lot.

Frostpocket
07-06-2015, 04:23 PM
The familiar trolls are always the worst. I visited here to ask GREE for an answer on the problem. My chances of receiving such an answer are slim, but nevertheless, I haven't come here to read the ramblings of someone who obviously doesn't have a 'RL' as its so eloquently described and his only use here appears to be one of a complete twerp!

Inquiry
07-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Any news from Headquarters as to what is up with unable to reach servers? It will be quitting time soon on the Pacific.

Bolt
07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
This is under investigation everyone, I don't have any additional information right now but as soon as I do I will share here.

Nana B
07-06-2015, 05:15 PM
I'm unable to load the game.. Either Server Error, or it says unable to connect without internet... I'm on an IPhone...

Sandhawk
07-06-2015, 11:25 PM
Not to worry, all the issues are originating from gree reallocating KA resources. They are down to the last rack of hard drives on the server before they flip the switch. This was all made possible by the intentional thinning of the player base.

Have a wonderful day.

Uberfauker
07-07-2015, 07:14 AM
For someone who claims to hate everything about the game and who left a long time ago, you sure do hang around here an awful lot.

Nah, I have the link to the forum main page in my favorites on my laptop. When I see it I drop in to see what’s going on in GREE world. Honestly I enjoyed playing the game; interacting with friends across the world. It just became too much to try and keep up with the game and maintain RL. I miss the game and have no animosity towards those that play (I only wish that those I once played the game with didn’t spend so much). My post wasn’t to bash the game but a failed attempt to take a sarcasm jab at those with Chicken Little syndrome. ie…the game is broke,,,the sky is falling. This is precisely why crack dealers never go on vacation.

BTW, I’m here this morning because I left the web page up on my laptop yesterday.

The familiar trolls are always the worst. I visited here to ask GREE for an answer on the problem. My chances of receiving such an answer are slim, but nevertheless, I haven't come here to read the ramblings of someone who obviously doesn't have a 'RL' as it’s so eloquently described and his only use here appears to be one of a complete twerp!

I’m a familiar troll!!! Woohoo!!! I have so longed for this status!!!

Seriously, I came here just to troll and you come here desperately looking for a reason you can’t log onto a game and I’m the one with no RL? Crap, maybe neither of us have a RL…???

Not to worry, all the issues are originating from gree reallocating KA resources. They are down to the last rack of hard drives on the server before they flip the switch. This was all made possible by the intentional thinning of the player base.
Have a wonderful day.

I doubt its hardware related. Sounds like they have been tinkering around with the game.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116698-Daily-Scratcher-going-away-for-now

Voxker
07-07-2015, 07:30 AM
hi bob how are you

Jnsolberg
07-09-2015, 01:41 PM
It's happening again. My entire guild can't get KA to open