PDA

View Full Version : Major FL BUG - Help Immediately

andy2
07-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Gree my team is fighting to stay in a top 10 position.

We just had an organized 'big' war where we planned to throw down 500m+ deploy points and secure our spot. We quickly took four nodes, and started going to town on the 5th one. ALL of our deploys were 'taken' on this node. and not a single point was credited to us. We spent literally thousands of deploys to hammer this node all at once and were not credited a single point. Please contact us ASAP this is rediculous. This is not lag, this is not an ios/droid issue, this was my ENTIRE team deploying on a node, and having the deploys removed and being credited 0 points. This has a chance to cost us our faction rank and the 15/15 prestige goal we had saved for this war. HELP, this is the last straw.

andy2
07-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Event is over in 35 minutes - entire team is sending in tickets, but please help ASAP. (I know thats a longshot).

smbass77
07-06-2015, 01:37 PM
another example of Gree's great product quality. Hopefully their customer service doesn't disappoint but i'm not optimistic.

J-manKometh96
07-06-2015, 01:49 PM
5 gunners for your troubles.

Thank you, spend again.

andy2
07-06-2015, 01:56 PM
5 minutes til event is over. no responses to tickets forum or PM yet. Please contact me ASAP

legalious
07-06-2015, 02:02 PM
My suggestion to you is to PM Clementine, Relic or Bolt with your ticket number and they will make sure that it is not overlooked.

sstuutss
07-06-2015, 02:06 PM
My suggestion to you is to PM Clementine, Relic or Bolt with your ticket number and they will make sure that it is not overlooked.
Mine would be that you read all posts. He has sent PM

legalious
07-06-2015, 02:12 PM
Mine would be that you read all posts. He has sent PM

I cant speak for the Community Managers, but I have told them about this thread prior and it was never clear whether or not he sent a PM to them directly.

My other suggestion is to be patient, not all solutions are instantaneous.

WBS
07-06-2015, 02:18 PM
FL is full of bugs and glitches, I couldn't deploy at all for one war, it kept giving me my deploys back.

Bolt
07-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Sorry to hear this happened. Please message me your ticket number and I will forward it asap.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2015, 02:41 PM
I never trust anything that happens in the last hour of any GREE event.

I declared an never got a match. *shrugs*

andy2
07-06-2015, 03:09 PM
I have sent in a ticket and a PM to WaffleKing and 2 PMs to Bolt (second one including ticket number). I still have no responses. Much of the faction has sent in tickets without a response yet either.

A more detailed/calm description of the issue:

2 hours left in the event, we set this as a scheduled time for our faction to complete the 375m faction goal (we typically do close to 1b in faction deploy points to secure our rank). We got SUP, so we decided to wait until the next war to deploy. This was still more than an hour left in the event (we hoped missing all of the last hour issues we have all seen, that still arent fixed. We declared with roughly an hour and a half to go, and let the other teams deploy for a while. Then we took 3 of the nodes and decided to blitz the 5th node at about 10 minutes left in the war with all of our power. Everybody who deployed on that node (for the entire 10 minutes left in the war) had their available deploys removed, yet their units (frontline gunners and ships) were not used up and no points were given. We literally had 40+ people dropping 250+ deploys, many used a significant amount of gold before it was noticed. Deploys on other nodes in the last 10 minutes still worked, but because we all had used up our deploys, and we could not take the node we wanted (the one with all of the control points we wanted to steal) it cost us our 15/15 prestige goal. Trust me we did well over the amount of deploys needed to earn this had they have counted. It also cost us all individual placement ranks, and a serious shot at our faction rank (although we still placed 10th - we shouldnt have needed to spend as much as we did).

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 03:29 PM
:rolleyes: you people just never learn do you? You guys are worse than a new puppy. Eventually the puppy learns not to piss on the floor. But not you guys. You just continually give this so called company money to get abused. I am sure everyone at GREE laughs their butts off every event. Knowing that they will get paid over and over again. No matter how bad the product is. But thanks for wasting your money on gold. It keeps the game alive for all of us smart enough to play this game for what it is, casual entertainment.

Bongo
07-06-2015, 03:42 PM
:rolleyes: you people just never learn do you? You guys are worse than a new puppy. Eventually the puppy learns not to piss on the floor. But not you guys. You just continually give this so called company money to get abused. I am sure everyone at GREE laughs their butts off every event. Knowing that they will get paid over and over again. No matter how bad the product is. But thanks for wasting your money on gold. It keeps the game alive for all of us smart enough to play this game for what it is, casual entertainment.

...and your input really helps with getting this issue resolved. ...how about keeping your nose out!

andy2
07-06-2015, 03:45 PM
...and your input really helps with getting this issue resolved. ...how about keeping your nose out!

Thank you, I agree. We may not be smart people for continuing to spend through all of the errors, but for whatever reason my team does. And fact of the matter is we did here and the game didnt work correctly for us so we would like it resolved, and groovy's post contributes absolutely nothing to the issue at hand. Still hoping to hear something back from a gree rep.

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 03:51 PM
This "issue" has been going on for many weeks now. And I am pretty sure frontline ended a couple of hours ago. So keep on beating that dead horse. lol and if you don't want replies to your posts, then don't post in a public forum for all to see! I hope all the kids playing this game can learn some life lessons here.

Here are a couple of others:

Don't eat yellow snow!
Don't piss in the wind!

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Let me try to be more helpful like GREE.

Sorry to hear this happened. Please message me your ticket number and I will forward it asap.

Bolt
07-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi andy2, I did forward your info to an agent. I believe he has already replied.

andy2
07-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi andy2, I did forward your info to an agent. I believe he has already replied.

Appreciate the response bolt, but I have not yet received a reply to the ticket, and I am not aware of anyone else in my faction receiving one yet either.

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 04:41 PM
The drama continues. Can't wait to see how this story ends! 25 gunners? 30 gold bars? 1k valor? Getting my popcorn ready!

crazeejay
07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
The drama continues. Can't wait to see how this story ends! 25 gunners? 30 gold bars? 1k valor? Getting my popcorn ready!

winner winner chicken dinner!!! :cool:

J-manKometh96
07-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Actually groovys reply does give a possible solution. If you don't spend, you don't get ripped off. It's not something new with this company to take their customers for a ride. That's about all you do get for your hard earned money, as there is never a satisfactory solution to these types of issues from GREE. Live and learn.

WBS
07-06-2015, 05:34 PM
I agree with Groovy also. You know this game is horribly flawed yet you guys continue to spend. Why are you surprised something went wrong? You are gambling your money away to place in a top place. I hope your issue gets resolved, and I hope even more you learned a lesson.

smbass77
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
wow, another example of why people are fleeing the forums quicker than they are fleeing the game. More trolls than a toy store here.

Who is more pathetic, one who spends minimal disposable money on a game, or one who just *****es about a game that they say they hate and never play (yet comment daily)?

You trolls really need to get a life and get out of the forums.

andy2
07-07-2015, 09:16 AM
So ignoring the drama of whether my team is smart or dumb for playing this game... We did play it, and there was an error in the game that we want to be corrected. End of story. Sorry if you don't like it, we don't care.

As of now we still do not have a resolution and I still have not been contacted by anyone who can help. I will say that bolt responded to my PM and said that an agent has fixed this and should have already contacted me. This has NOT happened, nobody has responded to me on forums, and nobody has responded to any of my team's tickets.

As for the issue being fixed, I obviously don't know what that means seeing as nobody has contacted any of us. I am able to say that it looks as if something has been done, as the prestige reward has been added to our inventories. This is a good step, but far from a solution. My team made the necessary deploys in the glitched war to secure our rank. Those deploys did not count. So in the next war we had to make them again (using gold, as our available deploys were eaten) in order to secure our rank, which is gold we would not have had to spend if the game worked properly.

We are still waiting for any actual reply from a customer service rep, even though we have all tried. That is crazy for any company except for Gree, where it is sadly the norm. Please contact me ASAP. Reply to my ticket, any of my faction's tickets... do something.

Mrs Cash
07-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Inquiring minds want to know; were u able to secure ur top10 spot?

andy2
07-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Inquiring minds want to know; were u able to secure ur top10 spot?

Yes we came in 10th after (foolishly) spending further gold on the last war to compensate for the gree screw up, because nobody was able to contact us before hand.

For whoever cares, we still have not had a single ticket replied to, or been contacted by anyone, other than bolts reply i mentioned above saying he had a rep 'fix' this for us, however we don't know what that is, have not been contacted by anyone, and it certainly is not 'fixed'.

Agent Orange
07-07-2015, 02:03 PM
I'd be actually curious to hear what the outcome if any is, so far their track record is pretty dismal though. But hope it does get resolved.

The issues with FL have been ongoing for far too long. It seems their servers are overloading and that is causing some of the issues, as if a while back they reduced the resources for this game and that was when we started to have all the connection issues. Seems too much tapping is overwhelming the system, though the other part of it is their attempts to fix the airplane glitch and that could be by installing some sort of connection time out sensing and that is what is screwing folks in FL when the heaviest tapping is at the end of a battle.

I also saw again with Android that the timer was off by several seconds so even though IOS could still tap for at least another 10 seconds Android players were finished with their hits not counted so wonder if the server mismatch is also a problem.

But you would think after how many months someone would have figured this out.

WBS
07-07-2015, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=smbass77;1518660]wow, another example of why people are fleeing the forums quicker than they are fleeing the game. More trolls than a toy store here.

Who is more pathetic, one who spends minimal disposable money on a game, or one who just *****es about a game that they say they hate and never play (yet comment daily)?

I play daily, I don't spend anymore. Is those who comment against the insanity if the game any worse than those who know they have a good chance of getting screwed out of their money on a highly glitches game? No it's not. Gree has created the poor attitudes plYers show by lack of QC and Andy2's situation is a glaring example of gree's incompetence. But yet those who feel the need to reach the top still gamble their money, while those who used to spend and now play free Are disgruntled because this used to be a great game.

I hope the issue gets resolved, and I hope even more players will wisen up.

Danger Mouse
07-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Yes we came in 10th after (foolishly) spending further gold on the last war to compensate for the gree screw up, because nobody was able to contact us before hand.

and you wonder why:

(a) no one is in any rush to contact you; and
(b) why no one is in any rush to fix it.

Why should they? Double the income for no effort. Only in MW does incompetence get rewarded by buying more gold.

Well played Gree.

East Coast Bias
07-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Out of curiosity, any team that had to redo a level (ie: spend gold) do to it not counting (and the team also sent a ticket) ever get a response or credit? Mine got a response immediately that the issue was resolved and we got the final prize (which was not true) and we got no credit back. Naturally, being foolish like the others, we had to fix the issue the old fashioned way - redo the PUCING level. Thanks gree.

J-manKometh96
07-07-2015, 08:56 PM
With that kind of response by players, GREE will do it again.

And again.

And again.

Afterall, they can fix it and have you spend your normal gold, or leave it and have people spend 2, 3, or even 4 times the gold.

groovy shags
07-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Out of curiosity, any team that had to redo a level (ie: spend gold) do to it not counting (and the team also sent a ticket) ever get a response or credit? Mine got a response immediately that the issue was resolved and we got the final prize (which was not true) and we got no credit back. Naturally, being foolish like the others, we had to fix the issue the old fashioned way - redo the PUCING level. Thanks gree.

Don't play with fire, and you will not get burned!

I look forward to seeing the exact same story when the next frontline gets here!

andy2
07-08-2015, 07:47 AM
To all saying that teams like us is why Gree doesn't care, yes we spent a little bit more after the error to secure our rank we had come 95% of the way and wanted to finish it off. Was it foolish, probably, but it was for the team. The lack of response by gree has caused many to consider going gold free, quitting, and/or seeking other ways to get their money back for the not working event. We are not happy.

Bolt - you have told me twice now that an agent will contact/has contacted me, and not a single person from your company has responded to any of our tickets yet, or contacted me in any way. This is stupid, how hard is it to get some actual customer support around here (sadly I already know that answer).

andy2
07-08-2015, 03:48 PM
FYI - A quick update. Still no response back from support. At all. To any of my teams tickets.

Bolt has been responsive somewhat on forums, however isn't really able to provide any support. Only tell me that he escalated my ticket to support team and that I should get a response (which I havent). And then suggest that I send in a new ticket (which I have).

I dont get how there is no way to contact support directly, even if its some outsourced call center there is usually someone who wants to pretend to care about their customers. But nope, not here.

Take it for what its worth, whether you like the actions my team took or not, its a realistic window into the majorly flawed systems employed by this company and the unwillingness to adequately offer support.

legalious
07-08-2015, 04:03 PM
FYI - A quick update. Still no response back from support. At all. To any of my teams tickets.

Bolt has been responsive somewhat on forums, however isn't really able to provide any support. Only tell me that he escalated my ticket to support team and that I should get a response (which I havent). And then suggest that I send in a new ticket (which I have).

I dont get how there is no way to contact support directly, even if its some outsourced call center there is usually someone who wants to pretend to care about their customers. But nope, not here.

Take it for what its worth, whether you like the actions my team took or not, its a realistic window into the majorly flawed systems employed by this company and the unwillingness to adequately offer support.

Tickets in the system are responded to in the manner of FIFO. They can make sure your ticket is not overlooked and responded to, but they cannot escalate your tickets for a faster response.

Robespierre
07-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Tickets in the system are responded to in the manner of FIFO. They can make sure your ticket is not overlooked and responded to, but they cannot escalate your tickets for a faster response.

Oh thank god. A response from Gree Customer Support. Thanks for the update!

andy2
07-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Bolt told me that I should get a response twice, and havent. And that I havent because they probably closed out my ticket without a response, and that my next course of action should be to submit another ticket. So in fact, it appears as if they can not make sure my ticket is responded to.

groovy shags
07-08-2015, 04:33 PM

legalious, can you guys tell us how many tickets are in the queue? Please use commas in your response. Thanks!

Danger Mouse
07-08-2015, 04:34 PM

So, in other words, don't bother PM'ing the mods in the hope of getting your ticket resolved in enough time to make a difference to the particular crisis you find yourself in.

Wait a few days, if still no response because customer support hasn't dug your particular grievance out of the small mountain covering their desk, try the mods then.

In the meantime, until we get around to acknowledging you, continue to buy more gold to pour into and fill the crevasses along the Gree Information Superhighway.

Danger Mouse
07-08-2015, 04:42 PM

A few years back Customer Support was pretty fast onto the issue and if you're problem was supported with screenshots etc you got your gold back, plus sometimes a small bonus for putting up with the problems. Then the problems escalated as Gree pumped out flawed even after flawed event, and anything remotely like timely, SUPPORTIVE customer service went out the window, and refunds or compensation went out the window with it.

I can't remember the last time Gree handed out a gold payment to all customers by way of apology for a flawed rollout.

They are bleeding the game dry to get that last drop of revenue before shutting it down as unprofitable.

J-manKometh96
07-08-2015, 04:48 PM

We know that, and when you combine that with the piss poor business culture they employ, people speak out for the actions you took, as all GREE did here was get rewarded for a job NOT well done. It's nothing personal against those that spend, nor jealousy like some others think. It's simply a matter of right and wrong, and the consequences of it.

Danger Mouse
07-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Incidentally, I just love the language everyone uses to describe their response to these situations:

"Have to spend more gold"
"Have to redo the level"
Have to, have to, have to..........

Gree have you pretty well worked out. By creating a culture where the customer feels they "have to" go above and beyond to complete a flawed task, spending more in the process, means Gree don't have to do anything but count the money.

And why do you "have to"? Not letting your anonymous faction mates down in the relentless pursuit for more pixels? What a laugh. No one one has to do anything. You all choose to reward Gree for their ineptitude because of the culture Gree has engendered where your faction mates do all the pressuring to spend on Gree behalf. Can't let the team down!!..... Pffftttttt

Well played Gree, well played.

Speed ump
07-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Danger, I have to have a bowl movemtent, honest. I really do have to. Other than that, I don't get why people even bother to complain about customer non support anymore. The complaints won't change anything. Mr conductor just let me know when we get to the end of the line please. Guess I'll figure that out when my game dosnt open any more

Danger Mouse
07-08-2015, 07:22 PM
Danger, I have to have a bowl movemtent, honest. I really do have to. Other than that, I don't get why people even bother to complain about customer non support anymore. The complaints won't change anything. Mr conductor just let me know when we get to the end of the line please. Guess I'll figure that out when my game dosnt open any more

Wrong analogy speedie. Gree may have to have bowel movements, but you're the one choosing to spend gold for the privilege of sitting under it.

Paying Gree more money to compensate for their errors is a distinct choice, not a necessity.

WBS
07-08-2015, 07:48 PM
Bowel movements are a necessary function, one where you have no control of. Having to buy gold is not a necessary function, Danger Mouse was right Speed, find another analogy.

J-manKometh96
07-09-2015, 02:51 AM
Maybe that's just it. It may be the perfect analogy for him. Maybe buying gold IS a necessary function he has no control over.

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-09-2015, 04:12 AM
There's that word again, spend. Yes, boys and girls, spend a very relative word. One woman's spend is another woman's, well, you know. LOL

Speed ump
07-09-2015, 04:53 AM
Lol, some of you are so bright. I was agreeing with what was being said, not disagreeing, the bowel movement comment was an obviously sarcastic one. Just proof that you brain surgeons would argue with a brick wall. Yes, I see bam placing blame again. No one ever wants to admit they are the problem, blame others. Here's an idea. You don't like the game, don't open it, don't play it, don't post here. Don't support it in any way. Those who do like the game continue to play. That probably makes to much sense and logic for you guys, so I know that went right over your heads.

Speed ump
07-09-2015, 05:04 AM
Here's another anaolgy for you. People complain all the time about cheap Chinese made products. You know what, we wouldn't have that product of you guys wouldn't buy it. And don't deny that you do. When a quality product is offered, but the cost is much higher, most people are unwilling to spend the extra. Sure you might in one or two cases, depending on the product, just not in most or all. My wife always complains that I spend too much, because if we need something, anything, I research and look for the best ( not saying Mw is the best, so don't go there) you get what you were willing to pay for with the Chinese product, yet you still want to complain. You continue to play this game that you are very well aquainted with the problems, so learn to deal with it. i chose to make this my " Chinese" product purchase. Difference is, I know what I bought. Bam, yes I as one person bear the weight of spending to keep the whole game going, your insight is amazing. All that would happen of the whole of top spenders stopped spending is the game would end. You're very deluded if you think it would create any substantive changes and improvements.

WBS
07-09-2015, 03:30 PM
If I want cheap products from China I will buy them if they serve a purpose. If I want to buy quality I research first and will pay extra for quality and longevity. This game in its current state is not even worth being called the Chinese cheap product because it would be saying that it would serve some purpose. The
Purpose of this game is no longer fun but to spend gold.

bam bam.
07-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Here's another anaolgy for you. People complain all the time about cheap Chinese made products. You know what, we wouldn't have that product of you guys wouldn't buy it. And don't deny that you do. When a quality product is offered, but the cost is much higher, most people are unwilling to spend the extra. Sure you might in one or two cases, depending on the product, just not in most or all. My wife always complains that I spend too much, because if we need something, anything, I research and look for the best ( not saying Mw is the best, so don't go there) you get what you were willing to pay for with the Chinese product, yet you still want to complain. You continue to play this game that you are very well aquainted with the problems, so learn to deal with it. i chose to make this my " Chinese" product purchase. Difference is, I know what I bought. Bam, yes I as one person bear the weight of spending to keep the whole game going, your insight is amazing. All that would happen of the whole of top spenders stopped spending is the game would end. You're very deluded if you think it would create any substantive changes and improvements.

I don't buy crud, I won't buy Chinese unless there is no choice. I went on holiday to Bali with my ex and didn't buy a thing, everyone was like "ooh, but it is soo cheap". I was like "it's crud, why would I part with good money for this garbage".

I shoulder some of the blame for upsetting sensitive mods, I don't shirk responsibility for that. But I know I have been effective at getting small things fixed in game so I too will take the blame for that.

I haven't spent in months and then before that had been a year. I seen a short lift in quality and I bought a vault, sadly it was just a minimal short lasting improvement. I do the right thing by my fellow gamers.

I am not Blaming you wholey and solely, but you are in a position to lead from the front and you just keep walking into cow patties with the other top teams chasing you through a field of dung. Maybe stop for a cycle or two, tell GReE to clean the field up and you can play chasey on lavish green grass minus the poop

bam bam.
07-09-2015, 04:25 PM
How's abut that for an anology.... Anology king right here

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Let 'em "spend", if that's what they wanna call it.
I suggest we all just chill.
We may not be friends, but we sure as heck aren't each others enemies.
Why, 99.9% of us don't even KNOW each other.
So, how 'bout we all just take a couple of FREE deep breaths, relax, let go, and enjoy the rest of the movie.
I think we're just about to get to the good parts.
Get yer popcorn ready, a nice cold beverage of your choice, get comfy with your main squeeze, and let's see how this thing ends.
I promise to not squabble, quibble, assess blame or fault, just enjoy the rest of the real great movie.
Wasn't the cartoon wonderful?
You doggone betcha it was funny, too.
I wonder who's gonna die next? LOL
Is that posse gonna catch the dude who stole the gold?

bam bam.
07-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Let 'em "spend", if that's what they wanna call it.
I suggest we all just chill.
We may not be friends, but we sure as heck aren't each others enemies.
Why, 99.9% of us don't even KNOW each other.
So, how 'bout we all just take a couple of FREE deep breaths, relax, let go, and enjoy the rest of the movie.
I think we're just about to get to the good parts.
Get yer popcorn ready, a nice cold beverage of your choice, get comfy with your main squeeze, and let's see how this thing ends.
I promise to not squabble, quibble, assess blame or fault, just enjoy the rest of the real great movie.
Wasn't the cartoon wonderful?
You doggone betcha it was funny, too.
I wonder who's gonna die next? LOL
Is that posse gonna catch the dude who stole the gold?

But I know you, you know at night when you hear those sounds outside your window. That's me....just watching you!

groovy shags
07-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Bolt told me that I should get a response twice, and havent. And that I havent because they probably closed out my ticket without a response, and that my next course of action should be to submit another ticket. So in fact, it appears as if they can not make sure my ticket is responded to.

Still no update on this drama Andy2? Did you, or anyone one your team, ever get compensated from GREE? Don't leave us all in the dark. This is turning into a TV series that cancelled in mid-season!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 04:11 AM
But I know you, you know at night when you hear those sounds outside your window. That's me....just watching you!

LOL, outside my window, LOL, never ever gonna happen.
You're free to try, but such attempts can found to be hazardous to one's health and ability NOT to assume "room temperature".
The COMPOUND is very well protected. LOL

groovy shags
07-10-2015, 04:15 AM
Not sure what the laws are in Belize. But you may want to drag the body inside the window afterwards. just to protect yourself Dewey!

DEWIN NUTTIN
07-10-2015, 04:41 AM
Not sure what the laws are in Belize. But you may want to drag the body inside the window afterwards. just to protect yourself Dewey!

The locals have high praise for the voracious appetites of the cayman and the crocs.
They say a carcass can be gone in minutes. LOL

andy2
07-10-2015, 07:02 AM
An update for those still on topic here.

Couple more days have passed - and I still have not gotten a single reply through the ticket system or from anyone who is able to help my faction at all. Flat out customer service is non existent.

@Bolt I know you can't do anything personally, but can't you contact someone at your company who can do something or does your company not care?

bam bam.
07-10-2015, 04:22 PM

Couple more days have passed - and I still have not gotten a single reply through the ticket system or from anyone who is able to help my faction at all. Flat out customer service is non existent.

@Bolt I know you can't do anything personally, but can't you contact someone at your company who can do something or does your company not care?

I am afraid to say, we expected this so we decided to walk our own path to protect what little remains of our sanity. They don't talk right and wrong, they talk $$$. No easy money, no easy resolutions I am afraid

andy2
07-10-2015, 08:42 PM
I am afraid to say, we expected this so we decided to walk our own path to protect what little remains of our sanity. They don't talk right and wrong, they talk $$$. No easy money, no easy resolutions I am afraid

Yes lack of customer support here, makes it very easy to get refunds via other means. Next version of this event has happened and since not a single customer service rep wants to contact any of us I have instructed my team to do so, to great success. In the rare chance anyone from gree wants to actually try and make things right, i'm right here.

It really is funny. you watch some companies customer service reps on social media etc, responding to every post, going above and beyond to make sure that every unhappy customer gets rectified to the best of their ability. Then you look at Gree and it is the complete reverse. The actual people they send to interact with customers have absolutely no power to do anything, and seem unwilling to go contact those who do. There is absolutely no way to contact a real support person (call center, online chat etc) and most of the customer service responses through the ticket system are canned auto-responses that often have little to do with the actual issue. It blows my mind. Here you have not just one person - but a team of 60 - who placed in the top 10 of this event, so you know we give you a decent amount of revenue, and you can't even be bothered to contact us to save potentially 60 of your top customers.

Now, will some/most of us keep playing. Sad truth is probably, yes. Have they already lost a lot of revenue from how they botched handling this situation (refunds and a few people have actually decided to not spend any more money for a faulty product), yes they have. Do they care, no... no they don't.

andy2
07-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Another event has come and passed... Still not a single reply to any ticket. Still not a single contact from a Gree employee actually able/willing to help. Last reply from Bolt was basically 'go away I can't do anything more for you so there is no need to contact me'. Which may be true, but go get someone who can.

Will happily keep updating this with how horribly Gree's customer service is until there is a resolution... or at least someone contacts us. (Yes, I expect to be here quite a while). This stuff needs to be publicly shown somewhere so that anyone considering this game can do some research and make an educated decision about how the corporation cares about its paying customers.

Danger Mouse
07-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Another event has come and passed... Still not a single reply to any ticket. Still not a single contact from a Gree employee actually able/willing to help. Last reply from Bolt was basically 'go away I can't do anything more for you so there is no need to contact me'. Which may be true, but go get someone who can.

Will happily keep updating this with how horribly Gree's customer service is until there is a resolution... or at least someone contacts us. (Yes, I expect to be here quite a while). This stuff needs to be publicly shown somewhere so that anyone considering this game can do some research and make an educated decision about how the corporation cares about its paying customers.

Dude, sorry to say this, but nothing new here. People have been saying the exact same things as you are currently experiencing for years, and yet nothing has changed as evidenced by the fact you ARE currently experiencing this. Gree don't care, pure and simple. As long as people keep spending money, that's all that matters to them. Not enjoyment, not satisfaction, nothing other than that you feel compelled to keep throwing money at them because you're frightened of falling behind in this peer group pressure cooker they've set up for you. Welcome to the Gree customer experience, enjoy.

Helios Von Elisar
07-14-2015, 04:27 AM
I've been watching this thread and don't understand why it is taking so long to resolve. If CS has 50 tickets all reporting the same issue in the last battle there has to be something to it. In that case, award the prizes to them. Toss that ID number to those virtual rewards into their data and put a positive spin on this.
CS used to work, I've had rewards given after glitches in years past. And let's face it, other than a few minutes of someone's time, Gree isnt really out anything. It's not like the resources for the prize will break the bank. But the time to resolve and inaction aren't helping customer relations.

bam bam.
07-14-2015, 04:41 AM
Talk back by not spending until issues are resolved.

andy2
07-14-2015, 09:30 AM
Talk back by not spending until issues are resolved.

Some are, most have consulted outside parties to seek a return of funds. Still no contact/help from anyone yet.

Agent Orange
07-14-2015, 10:32 AM
That is exceptionally sad to see. But thanks for keeping us posted.

In the past week I had to contact the customer service departments of two companies, one about a large bone I found in one of their chicken burgers. Without asking for anything in return they sent me $30 worth of vouchers. The other was a question about product availability, that CSR checked shipping schedules and promptly replied.

So I know good customer service does exist, just not here.

Bolt
07-14-2015, 10:53 AM

I looked at the ticket numbers you sent me and you have been replied to multiple times. You've sent me several private messages to which I have replied. I've spoken to customer service agents and personally delivered the issue for them to help you. The issue was resolved many, many days ago. I understand that it wasn't resolved to the full extent that you wanted but to continue to say that you never got any response is incredibly disingenuous.

Robespierre
07-14-2015, 10:58 AM
I looked at the ticket numbers you sent me and you have been replied to multiple times. You've sent me several private messages to which I have replied. I've spoken to customer service agents and personally delivered the issue for them to help you. The issue was resolved many, many days ago. I understand that it wasn't resolved to the full extent that you wanted but to continue to say that you never got any response is incredibly disingenuous.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9ef596b604a96bb75287dcd23ce3a8c6/tumblr_moyl0qd6EA1qcolx2o1_500.gif

ju100
07-14-2015, 11:03 AM

I would be curious to know what you called "resolved"...
Same problem in my faction has been "solved" by giving 10 HPs to only those complaining...

J-manKometh96
07-14-2015, 11:07 AM
NOW it's time to get some popcorn and a drink. This should be getting good pretty quick.

andy2
07-14-2015, 11:18 AM

I would love to know how these have been replied to. I have checked my email constantly, and have not seen anything. Checked my spam filters constantly, and there is nothing there. I have never had any issues receiving responses to tickets before. I got the 'request received' emails and nothing else. If you want to tell me I am making it up fine... but I have received nothing.

You have responded to my private messages, you told me that you would have somebody respond to the tickets, and I have not gotten any. You told me to send another ticket and I did. Still no response. I asked how to actually contact a customer service rep, and you told me that you are a pure middleman who can offer no more help. I believe that you have delivered the info to customer service agents, but none of them have contacted me.

The issue has not been resolved in large part because nobody has contacted me to tell me how it was resolved - so how can i ever possibly even know that. Are you seriously trying to tell me, that all of the email responses have been mysteriously lost in cyber space? I have told you multiple times I have not gotten any responses. Maybe try and investigate the issue, find a different way to contact me. Because I repeat - I have heard back nothing Using bold words to try and tell me I am a liar, calling me disingenuous? Really?

truthteller
07-14-2015, 11:19 AM

Bolt !!!!!

Please check PM

thanks

andy2
07-14-2015, 11:37 AM
I would love to know how these have been replied to. I have checked my email constantly, and have not seen anything. Checked my spam filters constantly, and there is nothing there. I have never had any issues receiving responses to tickets before. I got the 'request received' emails and nothing else. If you want to tell me I am making it up fine... but I have received nothing.

You have responded to my private messages, you told me that you would have somebody respond to the tickets, and I have not gotten any. You told me to send another ticket and I did. Still no response. I asked how to actually contact a customer service rep, and you told me that you are a pure middleman who can offer no more help. I believe that you have delivered the info to customer service agents, but none of them have contacted me.

The issue has not been resolved in large part because nobody has contacted me to tell me how it was resolved - so how can i ever possibly even know that. Are you seriously trying to tell me, that all of the email responses have been mysteriously lost in cyber space? I have told you multiple times I have not gotten any responses. Maybe try and investigate the issue, find a different way to contact me. Because I repeat - I have heard back nothing Using bold words to try and tell me I am a liar, calling me disingenuous? Really?

OK - one quick update here. Because I was just legitimately called a liar by a gree employee I was fuming to one of my clan mates, who tipped me off to the 'online' ticketing system options, where I was able to login and see my submitted tickets. I was able to actually see a response there, and to Bolts credit it was replied to. However, like every other ticket I have submitted in the past I DID NOT receive a response via email and I did not know about the on-line option, so how could I have possibly known? Your system did not work and send me the emails (i am 100% positive and have received them every other time), yes instead of actually trying to help figure out why I keep saying I have not heard back anything, or pointing me towards the alternate method, you flat out called me a liar? Really? Do you have a manager here I can talk to, because that is incredibly low and pathetic.

Secondly, as to the actual issue at hand I am trying to get fixed here. The response to the ticket was that they will throw a trinket at us and call the issue resolved. This is not how the game works, we spent money to secure our rank, not the trinket you threw at us. You did not get back to us in time (even the response that I was not able to see was way too late) and so people on my team spent much more than they had planned in order to make sure our rank was secure, with the belief that Gree would do the right thing that any other company would do (foolish, I know) and return the money spent on at least the faulty battle, which your game screwed up. I just opened up a response to that ticket #2544095 explaining this. Maybe someone will actually understand this time and want to make an entire top 10 scoring team happy, so you stop losing money from us.

I shake my head at the support here. Unbelievable.

Bolt
07-14-2015, 01:05 PM
Some are, most have consulted outside parties to seek a return of funds. Still no contact/help from anyone yet.

Andy2,

This is what I took umbrage at. To say you have not received any help is simply not true. I have been forwarding your messages. You knew that support had given your faction compensation (which you disagree with but that is a different matter all together). The missing link seems to be the email response from the support agents. You can now see online that support agents did indeed respond; so email replies either ended up in your spam, you accidentally blocked our emails or Zendesk (support software) failed to deliver them. I suggest writing in with an alternative email address here to test if your email account is the issue:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I don't mind doing more through private messages if necessary but dragging this out on the forum is unnecessary and serves only as a spectacle so I am locking this thread.