PDA

View Full Version : Light Fighter PvP Loot Drop

Pidgeot
07-06-2015, 05:59 AM
What ever happened to this idea? I was hoping to see this come back to the game to encourage more PvP. For those who don't know, the Light Fighter was a 7k a/d Air Unit with 5% air defense that dropped from attacking other player avatars. They did not stack but you can get many of them (I have 4).

Is there any chance we can see something like this happen again for PvP events?

WBS
07-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Do you still attack other players? I haven't attacked in a long time or raided, it is pointless.

WBS
07-06-2015, 10:09 AM
And no I'm not poking fun at you, I agree that if we had a reason to attack then it would encourage more participTion in that aspect of the game. Now I log in, upgrade, collect money, say hi to the teammates, and help with faction events. No more excitement of wanting to check the game anymore like it used to be.

Helios Von Elisar
07-07-2015, 04:16 AM
I was attacked a few times during EB. But even when people win they are only attacking once to pull up bosses. I'm sitting on over 500 billion on both games, nothing to spend it on. We need new faction bonuses to encourage raiding. And not cheap ones, everyone has decent IPH nowadays.

J-manKometh96
07-07-2015, 04:57 AM
What exactly do you consider "decent" iph?

Sheldor Sir
07-07-2015, 05:50 AM
decent iph = having money left after opening crates/buy FL & upgrading ltb ?
got 1 guy keeps attacking (losing) me 1 time nearly every day! but still does it makes I smile every morning

Blodiea
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
For anyone able to pick up the ltbs when they brought them back sure money is pointless, but all the new accounts out there it is still tough to get through a cycle without selling units to play fl

Captain Buck Slayer
07-07-2015, 03:42 PM
It would make me attack people again if there were incentives like that. Maybe even temp bonuses that last a week or so if you hit a large winning streak? Thoughts ?