PDA

View Full Version : 5th Avenue

surfinguy369
07-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Great start to the event! No issues at all ;)

Jewlz
07-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Gree employees have been partying hard this weekend. Buying gold still functions though.

mistress z
07-05-2015, 03:59 PM
I for one hope they dont fix anything and we can enjoy 2 days off these long multiple events

Ninja☆Smoke
07-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Lmao...what did you expect? Hopefully it doesn't Start whatever it is.

Brendan
07-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Gree employees have been partying hard this weekend. Buying gold still functions though.

You still buy gold? Ha Ha!

Bolt
07-05-2015, 04:56 PM
Perhaps it should say "Zack's 5th Avenue", be more specific.

Greeny1
07-05-2015, 04:58 PM

Even that would be wrong......

It should say 5th avenue holiday......respite from relentless events!

Gr3g
07-05-2015, 05:00 PM

What??!?? :confused: when has an ltb been on the master plan? and even if its not an ltb ummm hello? what event is it then? Zack's 5th Avenue started on 6/25 and ends 7/13 so why is it showing up now?

bevsxrs
07-05-2015, 05:01 PM
the event globe shows 5th Avenue in progress, but no new event in goals.

surfinguy369
07-05-2015, 05:06 PM

Please do not troll as I was very specific of what it states in the events!

Gr3g
07-05-2015, 05:11 PM

yes you were...very specific

http://s12.postimg.org/vp9o4bz8d/199514.jpg

Bolt
07-05-2015, 05:25 PM

I wasn't asking you to be more specific, I was merely commenting that the calendar should be more specific. I honestly don't know what it is either, something changed and the calendar was not updated. I'll ask tomorrow when the team is back in the office.

mistress z
07-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Enjoy the night off people not a big deal

bevsxrs
07-05-2015, 05:47 PM
I wasn't asking you to be more specific, I was merely commenting that the calendar should be more specific. I honestly don't know what it is either, something changed and the calendar was not updated. I'll ask tomorrow when the team is back in the office.

Thank you for clearing that up Bolt. we don't want this to turn into a slap fest lol :cool:

Foty
07-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Bolt, pm please. I need your help again.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2015, 04:45 PM
http://s12.postimg.org/vp9o4bz8d/199514.jpg

I think the "Red White and Blue" LTQ event is '5th Avenue' on the Master Plan with the wrong dates.

The EB ending date was never updated; probably many more errors with the other event names & dates, too.

(Pffftt, new hires at GREE, blame them!) :p

kykboxr
07-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Congrats Gree! ...and this is precisely the reason why, after all these years, I'm calling it quits. Your lack of direction and support is mind-boggling

Won't quit the game, just will be smart and stop funding the train wreck

Kudos

TMI
07-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Whatever you do, please don't screw up the bonus program.
I'm going for 5k this month.
Thanks.

cooch
07-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Congrats Gree! ...and this is precisely the reason why, after all these years, I'm calling it quits. Your lack of direction and support is mind-boggling

Kudos

So u r retiring, term for ex gold spenders, not quitting. Congrats and welcome!

Mystruss
07-06-2015, 11:28 PM

Kudos

Welcome to how the smart kids play :cool:

Max Power
07-07-2015, 05:49 AM

Kudos

Took you 3 years to figure this out?

BrisingrBoss
07-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Whatever you do, please don't screw up the bonus program.
I'm going for 5k this month.
Thanks.

how do i sign up again for the bonus program? i tried an old link nothing opened...

TMI
07-08-2015, 04:39 PM
how do i sign up again for the bonus program? i tried an old link nothing opened...

Wow, it's been years. idk about any link, I remember just sending them a ticket asking them if I could join.

Try just writing a ticket to support.

:)

Red BD
07-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Wow, it's been years. idk about any link, I remember just sending them a ticket asking them if I could join.

Try just writing a ticket to support.

:)

OK- I am not ashamed to admit I'm an idiot... what exactly is this "Bonus Program" of which y'all speak?
Whilst I'm in a confessional mood concerning my ignorance about things, I have to ask: if one "retires" as opposed to "quits" CC, does one get something (real or ethereal)? Perhaps a fraction of the hard cash donated to put meals in the little lunch boxes of Gree worker's kids, or say a t- shirt?

ghetto69143
07-09-2015, 07:44 AM
OK- I am not ashamed to admit I'm an idiot... what exactly is this "Bonus Program" of which y'all speak?
Whilst I'm in a confessional mood concerning my ignorance about things, I have to ask: if one "retires" as opposed to "quits" CC, does one get something (real or ethereal)? Perhaps a fraction of the hard cash donated to put meals in the little lunch boxes of Gree worker's kids, or say a t- shirt?

Here are the program (all jokes aside) details, from a player,

http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_14.html?m=1

make sure to scroll to bottom for an outline

quityourwhining
07-10-2015, 01:46 AM

here's a link for the gold program: http://greegam.es/CCBonusProgram

Red BD
07-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Here are the program (all jokes aside) details, from a player,

http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_14.html?m=1

make sure to scroll to bottom for an outline

Thanks... although in a way I hope I never get "rewarded." sigh