PDA

View Full Version : Customer Requests Regarding Game Development Going Forward For Crime City

SilentAssassin
07-05-2015, 02:49 PM
I would like to start this thread because as of late things have been starting to go off the map again, with simple things as easy as war duration.

1. Schedules

This is as basic as it can get. Start dates and end dates, especially for wars.
Last 36 hour war, was shown on the schedule as MAX 24 hours, and even as far as CET seeing the war start one day and end the exact same day, indicating 11 hour of war.

We love the game, but we also want real information and not just approximate times.

Furthermore, an official announcement stated all wars would start at the same time and end at the same time going forward, which was incorrect.

2. War Goals

Have them match the duration of the war.
Don't give a 5 day war, 3 day streaks
Or don't give a 36 hour war, 3 day streaks

Make them achievable, but also challenging, while not impossible

I made this thread so players can give their input on changes they'd like to see. I'll edit it as needed.

Please let's keep this constructive and work together so we can better our game we all play.

Dipstik
07-05-2015, 03:14 PM
We have a feedback thread for this already.

TheWarthog
07-09-2015, 12:20 PM
"Make them achievable, but also challenging, while not impossible"

I think that the above applies to every event that they now offer. This game has changed where almost every event requires substantial gold to finish.

SilentAssassin
07-09-2015, 01:12 PM
"Make them achievable, but also challenging, while not impossible"

I think that the above applies to every event that they now offer. This game has changed where almost every event requires substantial gold to finish.

To be fair, GREE offering 3 day goals for a 4.5 day war for streaks is ridiculously easy

They should up the difficulty there

Blaggard
07-09-2015, 02:49 PM
To be fair, GREE offering 3 day goals for a 4.5 day war for streaks is ridiculously easy

They should up the difficulty there

They did - 3 day streak goals for a 1.5 day war.