PDA

View Full Version : Health potion petition

Jnsolberg
07-05-2015, 08:10 AM
Gree, please bring Back health potions to RB. It makes for more exciting wars, and peeps do get carried away and spend more gems also.
In our guild we have some peeps, who never spent many gems, buying equipment packs and gem buildings. Before health potions, they wouldn't have even thought about doing that.

The health potions that we had are pretty much gone now, and if you want more excitement during otherwise very boring events like RB and long wars, please bring them back!

Diadexxus
07-05-2015, 12:46 PM
They are awesome to have :). Please bring some back!
-D

Agenthollis
07-09-2015, 02:38 PM
I agree. Although, the idea of going back to mostly free is appealing to my pocket book. So, wjphayever you do is good. But if you are smart business people, you will bring them back.

Saint-BEL
07-10-2015, 02:24 AM
I agree. Although, the idea of going back to mostly free is appealing to my pocket book. So, wjphayever you do is good. But if you are smart business people, you will bring them back.

Guess we won't be seeing them soon then :)

E-I
07-10-2015, 05:25 AM
We have gotten to the point where you can't do any events without gems or buying equipment packs. If gree doesn't bring back potions I fear they can kiss the majority base of free players good bye.

Gal
07-10-2015, 07:52 PM
I used to buy gems regularly. Then, I decided to stop for a while (partly due to the bugginess of the game, partly due to the blatantly obvious ways gree attempts to separate me from my money. With the health potions, I got so carried away, that I went out and bought mountains of gems for three of my games.

Without potions, there is much less temptation to spend at all. The excitement is not there.

Consider this. Action, Reaction....

truthteller
07-13-2015, 09:01 AM
I used to buy gems regularly. Then, I decided to stop for a while (partly due to the bugginess of the game, partly due to the blatantly obvious ways gree attempts to separate me from my money. With the health potions, I got so carried away, that I went out and bought mountains of gems for three of my games.

Without potions, there is much less temptation to spend at all. The excitement is not there.

Consider this. Action, Reaction....

Same here

I use to get a few potions on EB and RB, and so I buy gems so that during wars I can finish the daily win goals, but without potions to help a bit during those wars, I am not spending gems to complete the indis