PDA

View Full Version : wait no gold sale!!!!!

mikeh20
07-05-2015, 03:50 AM
So every holiday it use to be gree would do a 40% off sale to celebrate and give the community a break on these high prices for gold. That's a whole different story tho haha. Anyway why not this time you throw a major event and no sale at all? What gives! is celebrating the day you were allowed to inflate items to make you rich not important enough to you. This game is about soldiers, You should acknowledge this day if any. God I could say more and probably get banned so I won't but come on you guys just don't care about anything but yourself. I hope you lose mass amounts of profit for trying to be greedy. I know you lost hundreds from me alone I hope thousands of players stuck to it as well and bought nothing this weekend.

Sincerely

Massacre

J-manKometh96
07-05-2015, 05:33 AM
They stopped doing the 40% on holidays a while ago, though one of those big GREE ups a few months ago did have us seeing a brief reappearance.

Helios Von Elisar
07-05-2015, 07:50 AM
They brought in a new vp a few months ago, I'm guessing he has tetraphobia. Or maybe they are making up for no gold videos on iOS for a couple of weeks.

I get to tap for gold all weekend. I've almost got enough for another boost building (I have 6, need 2 more). That usually takes me a month but I'll get it in a couple of weeks because of the gold sale non-occurrence. I'm fine with that.

Tinker
07-05-2015, 08:40 AM
They brought in a new vp a few months ago, I'm guessing he has tetraphobia. Or maybe they are making up for no gold videos on iOS for a couple of weeks.

I get to tap for gold all weekend. I've almost got enough for another boost building (I have 6, need 2 more). That usually takes me a month but I'll get it in a couple of weeks because of the gold sale non-occurrence. I'm fine with that.

Are you using a Droid? My iPhone 5 with latest upgrade to phone and MW gets zero. Says I have max for the day. Says that always. Tried deleting app and reinstall. Nothing

Captain Buck Slayer
07-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Just GREE being GREEdy as usual.

crazeejay
07-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Yippee :cool::D:rolleyes:

Helios Von Elisar
07-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Are you using a Droid? My iPhone 5 with latest upgrade to phone and MW gets zero. Says I have max for the day. Says that always. Tried deleting app and reinstall. Nothing

iOS, I use an iPhone 5 and iPad II.