PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Tooth Quest active but quest with box event not showing

Shaianz
07-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Tiger Tooth shows as active and I have it on one toon but another toon does not have the quest/box event up yet even after multiple restarts.

Please look into and fix as the event is already running with time ticking away.

Acadian
07-04-2015, 06:58 PM
I have 5 accounts, 4 devices, one an ipod 5 on ios 6. ipad mini 2, ipod 5 and iphone 6, not one of these is giving me the quest, I have restarted several times, powered them all off an on also, no quests. First it blows you changed the start date, I am on the 2nd day of 3 day convention, won't have my usual time to go for it that I do when it starts on Mondays, and the only time I had to play today was from an hour ago til an hour from now. Please fix this for those of us that cannot get in. Also the ipod 4 char has his own game center separate from the other 4 chars and it does not show up for him either.

Vile Lynn
07-04-2015, 07:20 PM
No Tiger Tooth event for me, either.

We might have to wait until Monday if nobody from GREE is working thru the holiday weekend.

Edit: Got event... Box... *shrugs*

Crazy Canuck
07-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Not missing much, haste reward is temp boost

Shaianz
07-04-2015, 08:32 PM
I finally have it up and running on both now.
A friend has 2 toons also and still only has one of them with the quest.

Sirius
07-04-2015, 09:56 PM
It,s being looked into guys and I do apologize for this coming up for folks. It doesn't seem wide spread so I'd like to ask folks to make sure they restart the game a few times incase that gets things sorted.

Shadows
07-04-2015, 10:43 PM
It,s being looked into guys and I do apologize for this coming up for folks. It doesn't seem wide spread so I'd like to ask folks to make sure they restart the game a few times incase that gets things sorted.

Restarted game five times already and still no quest-- oh hell it's a box event! I never win those anyways! LOL

Inquiry
07-05-2015, 01:39 AM

I have restsrted every 15 minutes or less for ovet 3 hours. And now another four times since awake again still nothing on one of my accounts

My other account which constantly loses server connection immediately received the quest. Now if I just could keep connection to get to try to open a box.

Hobbs
07-05-2015, 04:29 AM

Maybe it doesn't seem widespread as players are tired of submitting tickets and waiting ages for a response!!
Few are affected in my guild,I wasn't until this morning now case icon just disappeared from screen,I have done hard reset/deleted game etc but no icon!!!
This obviously affects haste event creating a disadvantage for those affected.....suppose it saves gems though,but is it fair?

Shadows
07-05-2015, 10:53 PM
For the record, still nothing after multiple hard closes, restarts, and even shutting down iPhone... ticket sent in... yadda yadda yadda.....

Saint-BEL
07-06-2015, 12:26 AM

Doesn't seem widespread as in, the majority of players can't see the event so only a certain few have the chance to get ahead of the rest?
You guys really have zero connections to your game whatsoever.

Inquiry
07-06-2015, 10:44 AM

What time do you get into the office? 10:45 am Pacific time right now. I still don't have icon to play this quest after days and too many restarts to count.

Status of update please.

Shaianz
07-06-2015, 04:32 PM
I still don't have icon to play this quest after days and too many restarts to count.

Status of update please.

I did this and my second account got the box event, plus tried it on friends and it worked too.

Turn device off/on, go into KA and kill a couple mobs, Attack a couple people, exit KA, turn device off/on, go into KA

Once in again the box event was there. Not sure if it was just a fluke but hope it helps others.

Shadows
07-06-2015, 05:07 PM
After sending in a ticket and getting a pretty cool response from Carmen, my account finally received Tiger Tooth... of course, shortly after that all Gree servers apparently went to hell, so I hope I'm not somehow responsible...