PDA

View Full Version : Officially the worst game ever!

Greeny1
07-03-2015, 12:43 PM
No news of any events on iOS or any idea of what is happening at any point for the last 12 hours! Seriously? Bunch of amateurs!

Greeny1
07-03-2015, 12:45 PM
And what happened to the "all events start at the same time"?

Dipstik
07-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Just about every post you've made since 2014 has been complaining about how terrible Gree and/or crime city is, yet you're still playing? Why?

Camper
07-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Just about every post you've made since 2014 has been complaining about how terrible Gree and/or crime city is, yet you're still playing? Why?

Still a fun game, gotta critisize when they screw up. However I'm positive that Most keep playing to read your remarkable comments!

Greeny1
07-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Lol, make a post and look who trolls up......nice work dipstick. This is a forum to air our views, don't comment if it's not related to the thread, go troll somewhere else.

Dipstik
07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
I don't think you know what it really means to "troll" a forum. One could argue that consistently making threads like this is sort of like going to a WWF forum and talking about how wrestling is fake. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Criticism is one thing, but you seem to never have anything else to add except "OMG GREE R T3H SUXORZ!!!!1"

psyconaz
07-03-2015, 04:31 PM
You didint play modern war cause this is the worst :)

TheJess
07-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Lol, make a post and look who trolls up......nice work dipstick. This is a forum to air our views, don't comment if it's not related to the thread, go troll somewhere else.

Don't feed the troll. Everybody gets it, although your "look who trolls up" was quite funny. Regarding your OP, the complaints and frustration are well taken. Many share the same frustration with the recent mess ups, and you articulated what real players feel.

Dipstik
07-04-2015, 05:31 AM
Oh look. It's jess again.

Max Power
07-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Still a fun game, gotta critisize when they screw up. However I'm positive that Most keep playing to read your remarkable comments!

Still doesn't address why someone would voluntarily play "Officially the worst game ever". I mean, think about that. This person is playing the worst game ever, going to forums to complain about it, when they could go blindfolded into the app store and download and random game and it will be better because LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THE APP STORE IS BETTER!

And this person still plays this one.

I think they forfeit the right to complain at that point.

Vile Lynn
07-04-2015, 06:15 PM
I'm a fake player.

Jeronimo
07-04-2015, 06:27 PM
Still doesn't address why someone would voluntarily play "Officially the worst game ever". I mean, think about that. This person is playing the worst game ever, going to forums to complain about it, when they could go blindfolded into the app store and download and random game and it will be better because LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GAME IN THE APP STORE IS BETTER!

I like you :D

Red BD
07-04-2015, 09:29 PM

Max Power: no one (including you) ever "forfeit(s) the right to complain..." You do enough complaining yourself I would think you would understand.