PDA

View Full Version : Havent played in 90 days....

gwill
07-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Have to say deleting the game was the best thing Ive ever done. Went from spending hundreds a month to the rare purchase then to asking myself why i even bother playing free with the constant issues. By the posts i see when i check in here periodically i see the choice was the right move. If you're struggling with why you still play try deleting it and you'll see there isn't much you'll miss. Its clear looking back that Gree won't change, the issues/bugs will remain the same and the grind is never ending.

The game is dying... why bother anymore?

Give it a shot and delete the app.. even if its just for a week. See how it goes.

Ajk
07-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Keep up the good work soldier. I finally deleted my accounts a little over a month ago. I don't miss it one bit. I am actually kind of ashamed I didn't delete them sooner. I went two years gold and faction free after spending on gold for over a year. Personally I just hang out here to see what is changing and wonder if they will introduce something to make me change my mind. It will have to be pretty damn spectacular though, like a change in ownership.

Brown Out
07-03-2015, 05:27 PM
This post says you're still "Jonesing"

Come back, welcome to the fold.

Ajk
07-03-2015, 06:54 PM
This post says you're still "Jonesing"

Come back, welcome to the fold.

Lol... not at all. I loved the game two and a half years ago. The game it morphed into, not in the slightest. It was fun but not overwhelming then. Now its nothing but a chore, and a bad one at that. I'm not even sure you can classify it as a game any longer. Back then it was an IPH race, which is what I hung onto. Now IPH means so little it may as well not even exist. This game is so far from its former glory it may as well be titled "Modern Credit card War".