PDA

View Full Version : Tropic Lightning LTQ

TheDanimal
07-02-2015, 08:15 PM
You all probably figured out by now that I'm done posting the walkthroughs in the forum - find a link to the sheet on groupme or in my groupme INTEL! room.

For everyone's sake, I had to post about the current LTQ - Tropic Lightning. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FINISH ULTIMATE MODE.
It's an event for those with very deep pockets and suckers.
It will cost you 700k energy to finish it.
or 140k energy per day.

This is up there for one of the most expensive events.

Bolt had said the energy requirements for the modes had been lowered for this event.... he was technically correct - the energy for the individual modes are back to what they once were - 20k/day for prestige & 60k/day for master.
What he failed to mention, or did not even know (I'm guessing the latter), was that Ultimate mode was going to be insanely high on it's own - just 40k away from the combined total of the other 3 modes.

Hopefully this saves some people some time & money

~D

===============
There have been many people pm'ing me with requests to join my intel room on groupme.
If you would like to be added to my room, either ask around in groupme (chances are someone can add you directly) or pm me here with the email address you use for groupme & I'll be more than happy to add you

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 08:19 PM
It's the oldest trick in the GReE book. The bait n switch.

I am going to punch you in the liver, every time I do we are going to call it giving you a piece of cake. So really I will just be giving you lots of cake. I am such a good bloke.

This is just pathetic used car salesman techniques.

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Also thanks for all your hard work on previous walkthroughs. I am sorry GReE pushed you out the door mate. I would have loved to of donated to your cause but I just could no longer part with money for this corruption.

TheDanimal
07-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Also thanks for all your hard work on previous walkthroughs.

You're welcome.

good gawd noooo
07-03-2015, 01:43 AM
for the daminal a tip of the hat.. you have long been a huge asset to this game and forum. I do not blame you one bit for stopping.. as for this iltq I have already wasted over 25 regens due to glitches errors reset of kills etc.. so I will not participate in any part of this iltq from this point on.. very very unhappy with the game at this point but sticking threw to end for my team.. again THANK YOU DANIMAL for being such an awesome help and guide to all of us on forum. as stated don't blame you but I do hope you will stick around in forum

Agent Orange
07-03-2015, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the heads up TheDanimal and for the hard work you put into the walkthroughs over the years.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-03-2015, 06:36 AM
thank you for all your hard work... and very hard it was with grees corruption.and lies and stupid useless events which have destroyed what used to be a great game. bye.

Bolt
07-06-2015, 10:46 AM
I have brought this up with the devs, they are looking into it and analyzing the data.

WBS
07-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Thank you for your time and effort Danimal! It is to bad gree has wrecked this game for the majority of us. Gone are the days where you wanted to complete events, now it's as easy as ever to skip events and buying gold isn't even a thought anymore. Gree is a great example of how not to run a company or game.

groovy shags
07-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Sorry for all your wasted time, energy and money Danimal. Enjoy your free time and extra cash sir!

plavine
07-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Finishing normal to get the 3/10 uptime prize is easy and free

Helios Von Elisar
07-07-2015, 04:07 AM
Tapping requirements were soooo high I quit after the first kill in master. I took a lot of time off, only made one battle on the 4th. Still gained almost 200 billion over the last week without doing the LTQ.

TheDanimal
07-07-2015, 02:30 PM
I have brought this up with the devs, they are looking into it and analyzing the data.

Thanks Bolt

bam bam.
07-07-2015, 05:09 PM

He means checking how many $$$ came in for the event

groovy shags
07-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Next cycle I think you guys should implement an extreme tappers level. Stage 1 - 1 energy x 11 x 111 targets. Stage 2 - 2 energy x 22 x 222 targets, and so on. Really make those top guys earn the big prizes. This one was far too easy for them!

TheDanimal
07-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Next cycle I think you guys should implement an extreme tappers level. Stage 1 - 1 energy x 11 x 111 targets. Stage 2 - 2 energy x 22 x 222 targets, and so on. Really make those top guys earn the big prizes. This one was far too easy for them!

I would probably end up punching a baby in the face

bam bam.
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
I would probably end up punching a baby in the face

A guy in the city had a psychotic break (probably a long suffering MW addict) the other day and actually did this. Just punching the demon out of the child, ya know...for its own good