PDA

View Full Version : LTQ - Too much tapping. Getting ridiculous

TheDanimal
07-02-2015, 05:01 PM
The LTQs have become quite ridiculous in the amount of tapping required. This one may take the cake. It's getting way out of hand. 288 taps just to beat master level 3?? Come on. Aside from just the number of taps, the time it takes to complete them all is absurd. Inevitably, I also errantly tap other targets because they all gravitate toward each other. This all really makes me want to move on and not play this game. I have stopped in the middle of some of the recent LTQs because of the time and amount of taps the LTQs now require. The LTQs have become far less enjoyable - a chore I no longer look forward to.
Could we bring back the high energy NPCs to reduce the tapping & time?
Could we also bring back the special boost prizes? Only getting attack & defense is not worth it - I won't spend gold for those anymore

Please pass on to the devs. Thanks

Pidgeot
07-02-2015, 05:06 PM
I agree but change wont happen if those who spend money continue to do so.

kaix
07-02-2015, 05:31 PM
agreed too many tapping.....

J1mcrane
07-02-2015, 06:09 PM
Well we did all ask for a skill points reset! Obviously Gree aren't going to just leave it at that.....oh no!!

Tinker
07-02-2015, 06:37 PM
agreed too many tapping.....

Ultimate #1 is 11 kills with each kill requiring 11 hits (22 taps). 132 total taps.
The level of customer disrespect to even consider this as game enhancement boggles the mind. I will never find out how much customer disrespect comes with the next level.

Is this what a disfunctional domestic abuse relationship is like?

Robespierre
07-02-2015, 06:47 PM
https://networkcritical.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/tapman-certificate-button.png?w=584.

thescondo
07-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Ultimate #1 is 11 kills with each kill requiring 11 hits (22 taps). 132 total taps.
The level of customer disrespect to even consider this as game enhancement boggles the mind. I will never find out how much customer disrespect comes with the next level.

Is this what a disfunctional domestic abuse relationship is like?

Master 6/15 thankfully goes to 4 kills and target takes 4 or 5 hits.

Bonanza
07-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Have to agree with you Danimal. Recent LTQs way to much tapping, to much experience. Bring back fltqs, at least I'm tapping for the good of the team

Brown Out
07-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Simply solution... don't tap.
I know, crazy concept huh.

J-manKometh96
07-02-2015, 07:32 PM
The only tapping I do involves women and beer.

Brown Out
07-02-2015, 07:35 PM
The only tapping I do involves women and beer.

Amen brother!

TheDanimal
07-02-2015, 08:02 PM
https://networkcritical.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/tapman-certificate-button.png?w=584.

Ha! You have the best posts

TheDanimal
07-02-2015, 08:03 PM
Simply solution... don't tap.
I know, crazy concept huh.

oooooor post feedback & propose desired solution, as I did.

Vile Lynn
07-02-2015, 08:09 PM
The LTQs have become quite ridiculous in the amount of tapping required. This one may take the cake. It's getting way out of hand. 288 taps just to beat master level 3?? Come on. Aside from just the number of taps, the time it takes to complete them all is absurd. Inevitably, I also errantly tap other targets because they all gravitate toward each other. This all really makes me want to move on and not play this game. I have stopped in the middle of some of the recent LTQs because of the time and amount of taps the LTQs now require. The LTQs have become far less enjoyable - a chore I no longer look forward to.
Could we bring back the high energy NPCs to reduce the tapping & time?
Could we also bring back the special boost prizes? Only getting attack & defense is not worth it - I won't spend gold for those anymore

Please pass on to the devs. Thanks

+1

Thank you for posting.

PointNShoot
07-02-2015, 10:06 PM
just another cheap trick to extend login time for them to market for commercials. they impose so many taps, and program all NPCs to dash towards the target like the undead... I missed those Funzio days when this was a strategy game and not a tapping game, they even program it such that you just need to tap near the target and it will logon... gone are the days, but thanks GREE, you are doing well in helping me quit this addiction for so many years...

Cannot Connect To Server
07-03-2015, 06:28 AM
gree upped the tapping so they hv more time to rob ur personal data and thus why ur internet bills so high were all being robbed every minute.

i also agree too much tapping too much lost hits on invisible crud gree hv no clue how to make rthe game fun cos they are all morons and thieves. imo.

they are just so totally stupid to keep destroyed what was a hreat product.

Area51z
07-03-2015, 10:54 AM
----I fully support this message. Have not completed an ltq for some time now, and as suggested many times prior, cant we have a -complete kill button? -While It's great for folder farming, it's monotonous ... And GREE , you shouldn't be annoying TheDanimal, he's got 'people'.....--- :]

crazeejay
07-03-2015, 02:58 PM
I havent done any LTQ's in over 3 months. They're a joke anymore

Greg76
07-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Yeah gree killed these events, tapping thousands of times and about 600k energy to complete event lol, i guess its ok if you regen about 100 energy a minute. Greedy gree has struck again

Greg76
07-03-2015, 03:59 PM
We can allways pray that funzio take game back from gree😇

Agent Orange
07-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Yes way too tedious. Shouldn't games be fun and not mind numbing work? But thanks Danimal for all your work in the past!

Agent Orange
07-04-2015, 04:39 AM

Haaaaa brilliant!

ju100
07-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Do like during the good old Android airplane glitch days: switch to single tap hit, it gets better...

Tinker
07-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Do like during the good old Android airplane glitch days: switch to single tap hit, it gets better...

I think single tap is too dangerous with the crowded maps and invisible characters. It would be a huge energy sink.

Helios Von Elisar
07-05-2015, 07:42 AM
I stopped after killing one on master and it didn't go to the next level. I hit the quest icon to see how many More I had to kill. When I saw I needed another 10 I just put the game down. I pick it up every 3 hours to do FL. This quest has gone the way of the dinosaurs for me.

I find it insulting that someone at Gree actually thinks we enjoy something so ridiculous as tapping hundreds of times for a single reward.

11 taps at 55 each is okay. 11 taps at 5 each 11 times is bs.

HGF69
07-06-2015, 07:43 AM
The tapping is ridiculous - Gree up the numbers and tough if your energy aint that high.

Pidgeot
07-06-2015, 07:50 AM
This seems to be the same energy requirements as the 7 day LTQs just with only 4 days

WBS
07-06-2015, 10:07 AM
I have 5750 energy when full and it only got me past level 3 of prestige. That is plain ridiculous. No more ILTQ for me.

Die14
07-06-2015, 10:36 AM
totally agree.......it's ridiculous

Bolt
07-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Thank you for the Feedback Danimal, I will pass it to the devs.

Die14
07-06-2015, 11:13 AM
perhaps they should bring back the airplane mode glitch.

truthteller
07-06-2015, 11:24 AM
perhaps they should bring back the airplane mode glitch.

Even with that glitch, if it takes 100s or 1000s of tapping, I personally would still skip the events

J-manKometh96
07-06-2015, 11:39 AM
The tapping is ridiculous - Gree up the numbers and tough if your energy aint that high.

You bring up the greatest point of all, though not how I think you intended it. The LTQ's have run their course. It's time to retire them. If this were any other company, they would have something new to take its place. But GREEdy couldn't help themselves and just had to flood the game with every different type of event all at the same time.

Blackshadow
07-06-2015, 01:06 PM
It's a game, not a chore - so I didn't bother after first 4 masters levels took 3 hours.

No wait, it's a chore, not a game........

TheDanimal
07-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Yes way too tedious. Shouldn't games be fun and not mind numbing work? But thanks Danimal for all your work in the past!

No problem brother :)

TheDanimal
07-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Thank you for the Feedback Danimal, I will pass it to the devs.

Thanks as always!

Bolt
07-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Thanks as always!

As a follow up question, what is a "good" energy per hit in your opinion? I'm thinking high enough to reduce the number of taps but not so high that players with smaller energy pools feel constrained.

truthteller
07-07-2015, 03:36 PM
As a follow up question, what is a "good" energy per hit in your opinion? I'm thinking high enough to reduce the number of taps but not so high that players with smaller energy pools feel constrained.

Bolt, the main issue in MW, is that 97% of the players are still at basic energy regen (+3)
so those players get per day 4,320 energy (24*60*3) if events are 4 days for example that is 17,280 energy, which they are not even able to finish NORMAL LTQ, and to make things worse, you guys TOOK AWAY the bonuses for completing Normal, and Prestige, so nobody really cares anymore about finishing those events as there is not really any insentive because 1- units awarded are crap, and 2- no bonus for completing 10/10 or 15/15 thus not really any growth in stats

So devs need to think on how to make LTQs more appealing to the mayority of players (+3 energy ones)
I am sure you will probably make way more money having 97% of players spending $5 or $20 if they know they can finish the event and the final prize has a worthy prize, such as energy regen or health regen time or 10% increase in what ever stats or alliance DEF or ATK

yes, the top guns will probably finish them easy, but, as it is now, they probably do not even care about normal or prestige, they usually go for masters and the speed mode which always generates revenues

You want more participation from players and give them insentive to spend $$$$, then bring back the good old days, better bonuses, realistically achievable events, less tapping like at the beginning of the game when it use to be 1 or 3 kills per goal with 5 or 7 hits max on each target

Probably not possible for DEVs to do this, but would perhaps be good if events were with TIER based on players ENERGY

so we all get the Normal, prestige and master, but based on your energy regen
so players with 3+ energy their "normal" mode could be a total of 10k energy and prestige 17k energy on a 3 or4 day event while for those with +30 energy, their event could be 7x to 10x more energy requierement

Cheers

Captain Buck Slayer
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
I agree!!!!!!!!!!

J-manKometh96
07-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Because none of what Truth said was ever told you guys before Bolt. There should be a stickied thread where we can tell you guys this stuff.

Evil Mastermind
07-07-2015, 05:44 PM
You bring up the greatest point of all, though not how I think you intended it. The LTQ's have run their course. It's time to retire them. If this were any other company, they would have something new to take its place. But GREEdy couldn't help themselves and just had to flood the game with every different type of event all at the same time.

You couldn't have hit the nail any squarerer on the head. LTQs and FLTQs have run their course...completely played out under the current design. If you want to run them, change the dynamics. Don't just have a string of mind numbing taps. Liven it up with some good old fashion randomness. Make it scavenger hunt. Need to find all the parts of some nice big shiny pixel unit. The pieces would be random loot drops from popping targets. Obviously some items would be rarer (low percentage drops). You have to complete targets in a row but you can cycle back through the goals as many times as you like to try get all the pieces of loot. There is no separation of levels. No more normal, prestige, masters, and certainly not ultimate. Make it have a random factor and a GOOD (10-15%) non-attack or defense boost. And I don't mean silly mission payouts or valor payout boosts. I said GOOD. And watch people spend gold to chase it :)

Robespierre
07-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Liven it up with some good old fashion randomness. Make it scavenger hunt. Need to find all the parts of some nice big shiny pixel unit. The pieces would be random loot drops from popping targets.

For the love of all that is good in the world...please, don't ever advocate for Kompu Gacha. Ever. It is the herpes of the mobile gaming industry.

Danger Mouse
07-07-2015, 05:54 PM
You couldn't have hit the nail any squarerer on the head. LTQs and FLTQs have run their course...completely played out under the current design. If you want to run them, change the dynamics. Don't just have a string of mind numbing taps. Liven it up with some good old fashion randomness. Make it scavenger hunt. Need to find all the parts of some nice big shiny pixel unit. The pieces would be random loot drops from popping targets. Obviously some items would be rarer (low percentage drops). You have to complete targets in a row but you can cycle back through the goals as many times as you like to try get all the pieces of loot. There is no separation of levels. No more normal, prestige, masters, and certainly not ultimate. Make it have a random factor and a GOOD (10-15%) non-attack or defense boost. And I don't mean silly mission payouts or valor payout boosts. I said GOOD. And watch people spend gold to chase it :)

Gree, give this man a job ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Evil Mastermind
07-07-2015, 06:11 PM
For the love of all that is good in the world...please, don't ever advocate for Kompu Gacha. Ever. It is the herpes of the mobile gaming industry.

Lol. Honestly, even Kompu Gacha, if handled properly, doesn't have to be a bad thing. The mechanic still exists in the game in the box events and the Raid boss event. Collecting items at random, to get a larger reward in those events is still that premise. As long as the % of the loot drops are LEGITAMATE and widely PUBLICIZED in the game (making players fully aware of their chances) it adds an element of excitement that can't be achieved by mindless tap after tap.

I venture to say that if GREE put a 30% health regen boost on a crate event or the side goal of the crate event, or better yet...a wrapper worth 50% health regen for conpleting both "collect 10" and the side goal, along with those 2 units having 200-400m stats and wrapper with 1b stats...it would make more money than a WD weekend. You can't rely on same stale events to produce revenue if you do nothing to liven it up. You have to do something new or a new tewist to stimulate new players to spend or old players to spend again. The problem is the people creating the puppet strings have forgotten what it takes to make the puppet dance (stimulate spending). That happens when the people who create the product, don't actually use the product.

I guarantee if GREE put me on payroll as a consultant and truly listened to my ideas...I could have this game back in the top 10 for gross income in the Apple Store. Clash of what? I don't think so....Everybody would want to play this game again! I play the game. I have spent money on this game. At present, there is no event or prize or anything in the game that would tempt me to spend money. I know what it would take for me (and others like me) to spend again.

TheDanimal
07-10-2015, 11:23 AM
Lol. Honestly, even Kompu Gacha, if handled properly, doesn't have to be a bad thing. The mechanic still exists in the game in the box events and the Raid boss event. Collecting items at random, to get a larger reward in those events is still that premise. As long as the % of the loot drops are LEGITAMATE and widely PUBLICIZED in the game (making players fully aware of their chances) it adds an element of excitement that can't be achieved by mindless tap after tap.

I venture to say that if GREE put a 30% health regen boost on a crate event or the side goal of the crate event, or better yet...a wrapper worth 50% health regen for conpleting both "collect 10" and the side goal, along with those 2 units having 200-400m stats and wrapper with 1b stats...it would make more money than a WD weekend. You can't rely on same stale events to produce revenue if you do nothing to liven it up. You have to do something new or a new tewist to stimulate new players to spend or old players to spend again. The problem is the people creating the puppet strings have forgotten what it takes to make the puppet dance (stimulate spending). That happens when the people who create the product, don't actually use the product.

I guarantee if GREE put me on payroll as a consultant and truly listened to my ideas...I could have this game back in the top 10 for gross income in the Apple Store. Clash of what? I don't think so....Everybody would want to play this game again! I play the game. I have spent money on this game. At present, there is no event or prize or anything in the game that would tempt me to spend money. I know what it would take for me (and others like me) to spend again.

I don't think Kompu Gacha would be a good idea right now.
The majority of the community does not trust or have a high opinion of Gree, atm. Switching to Kompu Gacha would only serve to increase the "Us vs. Them" mentality of the community. Doesn't matter if Gree posted the drop rates - the community wouldn't believe it.

TheDanimal
07-10-2015, 11:38 AM

I really dislike anything below 100. I would say 300-500.

Of course, you want to grade it based upon the mode. Not sure what smaller accounts look like these days. Should keep energies lower for them to keep normal mode "entry level". Prestige begin at at least 100 (would rather see 200). Master begin at 300

Don't have to worry as much about smaller players when tweeking master mode. Most who go for it have higher energy pools & rates to draw on. For master, the higher the better... goal is the least amount of taps possible.

-----
may also want to consider lowering the total energy again. The boosts are not good anymore and there are no special boosts offered. Raising the total energy doesn't make sense. If you lowered it back to 20k/day for prestige & 60k/day for master, I'll bet you'd see an increase in those attempting it.

Orrrrrr try this -
Release an LTQ with a special boost (Saaaaay an infantry unit called The Danimal with a +3 Energy regen boost ;) )
Keep the total energy within reason and I bet both participation and gold sales increase... a special boost hasn't been offered in awhile - the community would go nuts for it

Pidgeot
07-10-2015, 11:48 AM
I personally think the rate of inflation needs to slow way down. I want new players to play the game but they cant because they cant play in any event. Current players (lots) dont have any health or energy regen. Lots of players still dont have building upgrades, yet more and more is demanded of the players. Like was said, I would rather part with 5 or 10, maybe even 20 bucks to finish an event or even a series of events but they are way to expensive to finish. Im the type of player who would make the things I paid for work for me but if I get +1 energy, Im expected to drop an additional 20k energy. Thats not how its suppose to work.

Pidgeot
07-10-2015, 11:54 AM
may also want to consider lowering the total energy again. The boosts are not good anymore and there are no special boosts offered. Raising the total energy doesn't make sense. If you lowered it back to 20k/day for prestige & 60k/day for master, I'll bet you'd see an increase in those attempting it.

Orrrrrr try this -
Release an LTQ with a special boost (Saaaaay an infantry unit called The Danimal with a +3 Energy regen boost ;) )
Keep the total energy within reason and I bet both participation and gold sales increase... a special boost hasn't been offered in awhile - the community would go nuts for it

I would want something like 5k normal, 15K prestige and like 35K master, since most of us are still working with no energy regen at all. Adjust the modes according to how long the event will run but prestige and master will still make money without the need to drain the players. I to want the special boost to return but just because something is really wanted doesn't mean they could charge over 100 bucks for say, +1 energy regen. These boost should be a bit more common then what they are and build most accounts so they are around the same page.

The best non event way to do this is to just sell the unit in the store for Valor and or Gold and judge events based on that. Adding some of this stuff to faction boost would be great as well. Not sure why there aren't energy and building boost there.

Spazer
07-11-2015, 01:52 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/7716ef547264521e476a067b1c8d2717/tumblr_mwjlmfJ1vx1rkiuhro1_500.gif
http://www.horsenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/tve916mdxrkzmhhv635u.gif
You just gotta tap it faster....

Blackshadow
07-11-2015, 11:13 AM

Smaller players by virtue of their limited energy pool are constrained by what they can hit, within their regen timescales. in essence, they are no different than anyone else, they just have to log on more often to use their available energy. It takes time to build up this pool, and is part of growing. Until they are grown, why does everyone else have to suffer? Take me for an example. After a couple of years playing, I still have insufficient energy to complete prestige level. Having to tickle the lower level bosses to death doesn't help me in any way whatsoever.

WBS
07-11-2015, 12:26 PM
We should not have to kill a level 5 times before we can move on. Make it a one time down kill then next level. I only energy and the current ILTQ I don't participate in anymore unless for RB folders. It is ridiculous now that level 3 prestige uses almost all my energy and I have to tap a hundred times to get there.

plavine
07-14-2015, 05:29 AM
i just usually stop at level 10 of prestige and master : there always seems to be a stamina reward there . By the time I get there , I wouldn't have enough regen to do level 11 anyway , plus 5000+ energy for stamina is not exactly the best prize you could get