PDA

View Full Version : [EVENT] Limited Edition Chest

Relic
07-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Knights!

Starting today through July 9th there will be a limited edition Esoteric Chest! Have fun!!

Let us know what you think!

http://i.imgur.com/PIOzlX5.jpg

Ant venom
07-02-2015, 10:53 AM
What's the point of this Chance Chest when Mystic's Mantle was released in a Chance Chest 1.5 months ago? Profit reasons for GREE?

VirusknightX
07-02-2015, 11:32 AM
The point is they said they were going to run them more often and for longer. They don't have to put a new armor out every time the put out a chest.

Ant venom
07-02-2015, 11:54 AM
The point is they said they were going to run them more often and for longer. They don't have to put a new armor out every time the put out a chest.

That just shows GREE's (Or IUGO's) inability to design new DFs and their lack of creativity, I mean every time they put up a new Chest, they're just recycling Raid Dfs (Which I enjoy a lot) and plus what are the designing contests for if those designs haven't even been put to use, but anyways based on the contests, we as players are more creative than the highly paid designers who are lacking creativity.

roookey1
07-02-2015, 01:51 PM
I won't buy before there aren't good discounts again and 2-/3-star garbage is removed or cut down to not more than 5%. Bad enough if you get antique 4-stars these days for that kind of money.

Kangaroeland
07-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Chests are evil relic dont buy them!

Ant venom
07-02-2015, 02:44 PM
I won't buy before there aren't good discounts again and 2-/3-star garbage is removed or cut down to not more than 5%. Bad enough if you get antique 4-stars these days for that kind of money.

Don't need to worry 'bout discounts, there'll be one on July 4th and the rest of that weekend but I would rather spend the money for a war "full of stripping and cheating".

Silent follower
07-03-2015, 05:44 AM
Knights!

Starting today through July 9th there will be a limited edition Esoteric Chest! Have fun!!

Let us know what you think!

Why does my IOS chest show it ending already on July 6th? This applies both to the ingame add and the chest itself. On Android it is indeed until July 9th...