PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Building Blowout!

Bolt
07-01-2015, 05:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GfaW3MF.jpg

This Hotdog Truck is the American dream wrapped up in a bun of Freedom, seasoned with dollar bills and bursting with Red, White and Blue Patriotism! Freedom, Money, Hotdogs... What more could you ask for??

After a weekend of revelry you may need a quiet place to contemplate life’s mysteries. We’ve got you covered with the return of the Romanic Cathedral!

These buildings will only be available a limited time. Get them while they’re hot!

psyconaz
07-01-2015, 05:55 PM
Hope you dont expect us to buy this crap? I mean wtf? Its 4th of july these item should be free or at least in game money
165 gold for this is a real joke.

Quixa
07-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Hope you dont expect us to buy this crap? I mean wtf? Its 4th of july these item should be free or at least in game money
165 gold for this is a real joke.

C'mon, it's an exclusive deal at 45% off. That's a steal!

sstuutss
07-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Can we put Gree HQ on top of the fireworks store and have a real 4th.

good gawd noooo
07-01-2015, 06:32 PM
all the signs of desperation from gree in the final days.. I have yet to see those on anyones base(well ok the cathedral ) but the hotdog truck would be like labeling yourself .. gree's number one tap head... who needs crack I play gree games

Preacher Wolf
07-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Apparently gree has not seen what got passed today by president obama. If they did they could not put down freedom in there pitch to get us to buy the mobil hotdog stand.

sister morphine
07-01-2015, 11:12 PM
This Hotdog Truck is the American dream wrapped up in a bun of Freedom, seasoned with dollar bills and bursting with Red, White and Blue Patriotism! Freedom, Money, Hotdogs... What more could you ask for??
Pass the sickbag! :p

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 01:54 AM
Please remove hotdog n fireworks from our game. You have taken enough of a dump on our game already

HGF69
07-02-2015, 03:56 AM
Not having that ugliness near my base

General Nu
07-02-2015, 05:14 AM
You had me at hotdog. ..

Bndawgs
07-02-2015, 06:13 AM
i'm guessing this thread didn't go the way the content manager was hoping it would go. lol

smbass77
07-02-2015, 06:37 AM
unfortunately the hot dog truck has the highest IPH of any building to date.

Too bad it doesn't belong on the battle field of war.

Theblacklamp
07-02-2015, 09:08 AM
i'm guessing this thread didn't go the way the content manager was hoping it would go. lol

That's because this forum is filled with nothing but trolls who add nothing to the game. Speak for yourself when it comes to any buildings. please do not use the word "us" because you do not represent me. Yes I will have a hotdog truck on my base using free gold. Since you guys do not know how to acquire more than 40 Freegold in a single day then just stick to being trolls. 200 free gold every other day. Thats how you buy stuff around here.

Mila Relyt
07-02-2015, 04:14 PM
unfortunately the hot dog truck has the highest IPH of any building to date.

Too bad it doesn't belong on the battle field of war.

When I worked on an Air Force base in the 70's, food trucks always found a way in. They were considered "vendors" just like the delivery trucks that kept the commissary and the PX stocked.

kaix
07-02-2015, 05:34 PM
do this Hotdog truck do for war????

Robespierre
07-02-2015, 09:54 PM
http://www.schnittberichte.com/news/pics/sausage-party.jpg

Enjoy the party!

levelhead
07-02-2015, 10:51 PM
I love a hotdog. Going to get 2 lol

t12pm
07-04-2015, 04:36 AM
This place is a joke anymore, use to be able to enjoy reading threads. Now it seems that it is 98% trolls and2% people that actually play the game. So they give us the highest iph building to date and all most of you do is ***** about this and that, don't belong in war, trying to squeeze all they can blah blah blah

East Coast Bias
07-04-2015, 07:52 AM
This place is a joke anymore, use to be able to enjoy reading threads. Now it seems that it is 98% trolls and2% people that actually play the game. So they give us the highest iph building to date and all most of you do is ***** about this and that, don't belong in war, trying to squeeze all they can blah blah blah

Tell me about it. You'd think if you don't like it, just don't buy it. But that's not enough, starting threads about removing an item that has no chance of happening, etc. some people clearly have too much time on their hands.