PDA

View Full Version : WD Questions

Quixa
07-01-2015, 09:50 AM
01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.

J1mcrane
07-01-2015, 11:53 AM
1) due to Grees lack of communication and their policy of helpfully letting us figure it out for ourselves, we just don't know. Wish I had the answer. Dockbot implemented changes supposedly enabling teams to hunt down legenderies, though would be interested to know if anyone actually found it helped.

2) goes to show how much attention I pay, I didn't realise this was a problem, I'll be sure to lookout for it.

3) REVENUE!!!!!

Agent Orange
07-01-2015, 12:58 PM
01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.

Those are good questions, at one time was based on the average stats of the faction however that seems to keep changing between WDs. The wild card is they also built in a sliding scale so the longer it takes to get a match the broader the parameters. Why when matches start to go long you can get some extremely mismatched results. An example last WD was when my C faction of 9 got matched with a 3 player faction all with max allies that required some special finess to kill. It does however seem that number of faction members might be factored in. Though my A faction of 16 got a 27 player faction and my B faction of 16 got a 37 player faction.

It doesn't look like level of the players does though and on a different note gree seems to keep adjusting the point spreads, eg my L30 kills a L130 player and scores 200-350 points seemed to higher before and it makes me wonder if things keep needing to be rejigged as more high stat low level LLPs are built. I notice that going the other way my high level players are scoring higher points against lower level players.

Not sure about the cash issue, is this on android? Which seems to have plenty of display issues like using health packs that don't immediately show as used.

I think gree keep trying to increase the number of days to cover up the sliding revenues..... We keep pointing out we don't want these long events and they keep ignoring us.

Granted I would rather see a constant WD with pizes awarded on a monthly basis initially it would mess with the addicts but in the long run it would be more fun for the players because they could have more control on when they play or not. Granted the prizes are not really worth the effort any longer with the game just becoming tedious.

Captain Buck Slayer
07-01-2015, 01:09 PM
1) due to Grees lack of communication and their policy of helpfully letting us figure it out for ourselves, we just don't know. Wish I had the answer. Dockbot implemented changes supposedly enabling teams to hunt down legenderies, though would be interested to know if anyone actually found it helped.

2) goes to show how much attention I pay, I didn't realise this was a problem, I'll be sure to lookout for it.

3) REVENUE!!!!!
I think he covered it ^^^ lol

Quixa
07-01-2015, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the input.

The double strike cash issue is experienced on Android and iOS.