PDA

View Full Version : Great week for Gree

Lord P
07-01-2015, 05:51 AM
It's been a long time since I've had anything good to say about Knights & Dragons.........

Well for right now that changes. Gree has had the best week in a long time. They upped the amount of FBAs for the Blitz, the videos have come back for iOS, the wars are moving back to a Friday start time, and it appears they're trying to balance out the mono armors with dual by upping the stats. Late last week is was announced that Gree is working on a solution for removing raid DF armors from the chests. Rumor has it a Holiday Pack is coming for the Independence Day weekend also. This could all be coincidence but for now I'll take it. Keep up the good work Gree, this is a step in the right direction and I'd like to be pro K&D again.

Cheers........ :D

SBBL Indigo
07-01-2015, 06:15 AM
It's been a long time since I've had anything good to say about Knights & Dragons.........

Well for right now that changes. Gree has had the best week in a long time. They upped the amount of FBAs for the Blitz, the videos have come back for iOS, the wars are moving back to a Friday start time, and it appears they're trying to balance out the mono armors with dual by upping the stats. Late last week is was announced that Gree is working on a solution for removing raid DF armors from the chests. Rumor has it a Holiday Pack is coming for the Independence Day weekend also. This could all be coincidence but for now I'll take it. Keep up the good work Gree, this is a step in the right direction and I'd like to be pro K&D again.

Couldn't agree more. Great stuff Gree.

A decent sale in good time before war would be just the icing on the cake :) Oh, and if I'm being fussy, some milestones that aren't wind! My jewellery is windier than my Grandad after Christmas dinner!

Ant venom
07-01-2015, 07:01 AM

I agree with you Lord P, but the video offers don't affect me whatsoever, it's a shame the recent Raid Dragonforged are being taken done from the Chests and it wasn't a rumor that the Independence Day of USA weekend is going to have a Holiday Pack, it was confirmed.

legalious
07-01-2015, 08:10 AM
I would assume that because this weekend is a Holiday, that they will have a Holiday sale (4th of July).

Ant venom
07-01-2015, 10:17 AM
I would assume that because this weekend is a Holiday, that they will have a Holiday sale (4th of July).

You don't say.

Wil Patterson
07-01-2015, 11:19 AM
You don't say.

No, I think he does..

Ant venom
07-01-2015, 11:56 AM
No, I think he does..

Wil, that was sarcasm.

Relic
07-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Wil, that was sarcasm.

Sarcasm that shouldn't be directed to members of the forum since it's meant to embarrass them and their comments. It would be appreciated if this wasn't done in the future - just a friendly reminder. :)

Thanks.

no mercyyy
07-02-2015, 03:25 PM
You don't say.

Sarcasm that shouldn't be directed to members of the forum since it's meant to embarrass them and their comments. It would be appreciated if this wasn't done in the future - just a friendly reminder. :)

Thanks.

You sir, just got burned.

no mercyyy
07-04-2015, 01:21 PM
On that nite 4th of july is almost gone and no Holiday Pack has been released.

MisterT
07-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Now declare button is messed up on iOS, thanks Gree.

Sirius
07-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Hey Guys,

The team is aware of the issues going on and are working to get them sorted out asap. I do apologize for this as I know everyone is enjoying the day and wants to have fun in game.

Sirius
07-04-2015, 05:34 PM
Should be fixed now folks!

Mos20
07-04-2015, 06:19 PM
But you didn't fix the no holiday pack issue. 😡

watermelon
07-05-2015, 11:14 PM

what about the gem hack issue?

legalious
07-06-2015, 08:45 AM
what about the gem hack issue?

Well, hopefully people were sending in tickets with the offending individuals who violate the TOS. I would distance myself from those individuals because Gree does take these kind of issues seriously (theft).

roookey1
07-06-2015, 09:29 AM
Good to read that despite mostly giving a completely different impression, they actually take one issue seriously! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/thumbs-up.gif (scnr)

SBBL Indigo
07-07-2015, 01:30 AM
After a good week (and a fun war to watch if you weren't involved!), Gree has gone and let the side down again with this new chest which has just appeared.

Seems like every single war epic is now available in the chest. All those former T1-exclusive plus versions - Chaotic+, Jackal+, Black Chrome+, the insanely expensive Technomancer+ are now available in chests. Summoners+ which people have just spent a ton for in T25.

Please tell me this is a glitch and will be removed soon. Is nothing sacred in this game?

Maybe stop releasing chests until the aforementioned issues are resolved - look at the arena leaderboards, it doesn't take a genius to work out that something is amiss with all these sub level 100's running round in full chest DFA and cape spec line ups...

roookey1
07-07-2015, 03:17 AM
I'm afraid they don't care about your, my, or anyone else's opinion or suggestion, @SBBL. ;-)

And yes, I think there isn't anything sacred in this game except for anything that flushes a few coins more into their pockets.
Customer satisfaction, fairness, true competition, balancing etc. etc. - nope, look somewhere else.

The best thing you can do is to warn others about it, so they don't get misled by the advertising and freebies at the beginning.

legalious
07-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Seems like every single war epic is now available in the chest. All those former T1-exclusive plus versions - Chaotic+, Jackal+, Black Chrome+, the insanely expensive Technomancer+ are now available in chests. Summoners+ which people have just spent a ton for in T25.

I have yet to get anything that would be considered Tier25 or higher. I doubt they are easy to obtain.

Please tell me this is a glitch and will be removed soon. Is nothing sacred in this game?

If they remove Top tier gear from the chance chests, I might considering slowing down my activity. I am in a guild that would make top 100 (if full), but because my guild is not full or a gemming guild I will never get the top gear. This balances the game to allow for f2p and other casual gamer's ability to progress further than low ranks.

Regretz
07-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Keep the chest im very pleased with it! Purchased 11 chests and got a Technomancers and a Black Chromatic. Thnx Gree, another great installment for this game! Finally making those good decisions! :)

SBBL Indigo
07-07-2015, 11:09 AM
I have yet to get anything that would be considered Tier25 or higher. I doubt they are easy to obtain.

If they remove Top tier gear from the chance chests, I might considering slowing down my activity. I am in a guild that would make top 100 (if full), but because my guild is not full or a gemming guild I will never get the top gear. This balances the game to allow for f2p and other casual gamer's ability to progress further than low ranks.

Legalious are you iOS? It's extremely easy for some to obtain these right now judging by the arena leaderboards and pulls people are posting in chats. Or it was until Gree pulled the chest since it was confirmed as a mistake.

I have no objection to strong armours being in chests. Just don't see why it has to be event ones. You can always join a pushing guild now and then if you want a specific event armour.

legalious
07-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Legalious are you iOS?

I play on Android.

Lord P
07-08-2015, 09:19 AM
I guess Gree read my initial post and was like "a happy customer, can't have that."

I guess Holiday Packs have been moved to Christmas only from now on, in even years..... lol