PDA

View Full Version : another Gree fail

Sheldor Sir
06-30-2015, 11:03 PM
Anyone else having issues buying units from store, just get unable to connect error check internet connection which is a joke as I'm in the game

Robespierre
06-30-2015, 11:12 PM
Do you trust this game to work as displayed?
Lost trust for this game a long time ago...now eff ups are just status quo.

Sheldor Sir
06-30-2015, 11:20 PM
I know, I know was just wondering my micro mini got more allies than units so need to buy few

good gawd noooo
06-30-2015, 11:57 PM
unfortunately its display glitch chance are units you are trying to buy have a pvp rank associated with them.. so technically you cant buy them.. this been an issue since their last update are actually several older threads on it

J1mcrane
07-01-2015, 04:52 AM
Do you trust this game to work as displayed?
Lost trust for this game a long time ago...now eff ups are just status quo.

Any chance of actually answering the question?

What's the point of even posting!

Forum police

Jg48
07-01-2015, 06:57 AM
For one mods only reply to ones that put them down or swearing. Good luck with them answering you questions. Other than that game is working as intended.

And you gree still sucks

sstuutss
07-01-2015, 07:14 AM

Forum police

Forum police

Are we having fun yet?

J1mcrane
07-01-2015, 07:41 AM

Forum police

Are we having fun yet?

Another prime example of someone using the forum to demonstrate their ability to try and be humorous!!

What a plank!

sstuutss
07-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Another prime example of someone using the forum to demonstrate their ability to try and be humorous!!

What a plank!

I think you may have missed my point Mr Pot.
Aren't personal.attacks against TOS? and to think Mr Pot is calling on the forum police

J1mcrane
07-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Oh not not TOS lol!!

Hardly mister pot!! I was trying to steer the thread back to become more helpful, you on the other hand were being a plank :)

As I said a prime example of someone trying to flex their sarcastic muscles!!

Robespierre
07-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Oh not not TOS lol!!

Hardly mister pot!! I was trying to steer the thread back to become more helpful, you on the other hand were being a plank :)

As I said a prime example of someone trying to flex their sarcastic muscles!!

Here is sarcasm: Thank you for your wonderful input. You are a gem. Please give us more nuggets of wisdom and don't hold back. Everyone is waiting with baited breath for your witty banter and message board superiority. Never stop, and bless us with your eternal and blissful guidance for remaining on topic and moderating the forums. GFY buddy.

I get the cannot connect to server error when trying to get the advance typhoon purchased in the store (Air 1.3M). Didn't see it as a rank unit, and it's unlocked in iOS...but no purchases for me.

Maybe I should be on droid and buy it from someone else's inventory, like the glitch in the good ol days.

Raised the issue on June 19 without response or acknowledgement, hence my dissappoinent with zero response and diminishing trust.

Sheldor Sir
07-01-2015, 10:40 AM
won't bother asking anything again

Vile Lynn
07-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Anyone else having issues buying units from store, just get unable to connect error check internet connection which is a joke as I'm in the fooking game

unfortunately its display glitch chance are units you are trying to buy have a pvp rank associated with them.. so technically you cant buy them.. this been an issue since their last update are actually several older threads on it

won't bother asking anything again

You got a legitimate answer from good gawd noooo. He's probably right.

That "unable to connect error check internet connection" message is a default message. I get the same message when I try to upgrade too many buildings. It's bogus.

Sheldor Sir
07-01-2015, 11:42 AM
yes I did see after reading again :-) now just been dumb an did update all to get FB an COc updated an suddenly there is MW update downloading doh

J1mcrane
07-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Here is sarcasm: Thank you for your wonderful input. You are a gem. Please give us more nuggets of wisdom and don't hold back. Everyone is waiting with baited breath for your witty banter and message board superiority. Never stop, and bless us with your eternal and blissful guidance for remaining on topic and moderating the forums. GFY buddy

Mwuahahaha!! Thanks for confirming my point. Now I'm off to GFM lol.

Vile Lynn
07-01-2015, 12:51 PM
yes I did see after reading again :-) now just been dumb an did update all to get FB an COc updated an suddenly there is MW update downloading doh

I'm updating CoC, too! :)

But, I'll wait on the MW download since GREE never gets it right the first 5-6 times.
However, getting locked out of MW after downloading a crappy update does not sound like a bad thing now, heh.

I hope the update goes good for you! *fingers crossed*

Big John
07-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Still can't buy units or get free gold, fail again.