PDA

View Full Version : Respect your players please

Weakling
06-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Hi, I have been playing the game since before guild wars, and I have been through all your nonsense from the mini glitches to the major hacking incident. I have tolerated and complained my fair share.

But today takes the cake! I spent a whole load of time and obviously gems to get top individual and guild rank 10. HALF MY GUILD ALSO DIDNT GET ANY WAR REWARDS!!! You obviously brushed that aside by choosing to forget to award the rewards achieved.

Please, the top 100 guilds spend a lot of time on the game, especially war. That's about 500 players on hand who are "working" more hours than your programming team.

Show some respect and get your basic jobs correct. I would have sacked my own employee and gave him a potato for his efforts if he performed like your programming team.

Wake up. Respect your players. We are not complicated and hence cannot understand how you can choose to screw up EVERY war event.

Your long-serving/spending player,
Weakling aka URD ROCKS

the_bob
06-30-2015, 08:52 PM
Do you have any respect for an ATM? Because that is all we are to Gree. Not people. Not players. Just cash dispensers.

Sim
07-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Ca$h cows. We are here to be milked.