PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Feedback (6/30/2015)

Toddiekska
06-30-2015, 05:46 PM
Not to sound snarky, but a search of "kingdom age Feedback" yields numerous stickies with repeated (and still relevant) requests and information.

Currently feedback appears to be something to keep us busy and allows Gree to say "we gave them chances to respond". Please help fix the many issues mentioned previously.

Thank you.

Elendar
06-30-2015, 07:54 PM
The Emerald war ended, but we didn't get our rewards. No one has said anything in Announcements, or on the forums about when, if ever, we will get these rewards. I am sure someone is working on the problem, but it would be nice if someone official said so.

Jnsolberg
07-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Let's see,

1). War rewards not awarded to @ half of KA
2). Guild wins not counting towards guild win quest
3). No communication about what's going on with 1 and 2
4). The start of day 3 was delayed due to no war icon
5). New limited buildings for sale, that don't appear in the store, except for Fort Mead
6). ILTQs are insane, at least with those we can enjoy some down time
7). We don't want 6 days of war, especially two weeks after a 3 day war. (But we don't like it even if it was 3 weeks)
8). False advertising for quest rewards that magically turn into temp bonuses after we win them

Vile Lynn
07-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Stop live beta testing on us!

Jnsolberg
07-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Stop live beta testing on us!

Gree must be full of morons. We're having the same problems that we had on the second war.

No rewards for some of our guild
Wins not counting towards guild win goals

I swear Gree is trying to kill this game with incompetence

Valid or
07-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Gree must be full of morons. We're having the same problems that we had on the second war.

think they already done that. Wouldn't say incompetence, more like it doesn't matter, they do what they do, get their pay and do it again..most of the coding is cut and past(sure looks that way when comparing events and games that gree produces), a little edit here and there..and send it out..bugs errors..it's ok they will still play and some will spend like always.(and yes I fall into this category as well I still play)

plavine
07-03-2015, 05:42 AM
1) fix the matching algorithm so that really strong teams (top100 ) don't get matched with lower teams who can't hit anyone
2) ease up on the raid boss a little -we all like it but it getting a little too hard

Artorius
07-04-2015, 10:14 AM
It would be nice to mix up start times for once. The 6 day wars actually start at 11pm in UK and Midnight in Europe. This is simply not acceptable as we are all going to bed. Then we get up and go to work so can't play till we leave work by which time we have lost at least three quarters of a day. I'm guessing your big customer base is in the USA but it would be nice once in a while to give Europe a scent start.

Acadian
07-04-2015, 07:05 PM
also please change the trial quests, when they started it was alot of guild quests to get a good prize, and less per player, now the guild part is so easy its laughable, but 12 trials per player, were just burning our devices out jumping map to map. Please fix this. Make it more of a guild effort. It also helps the lower players get the better guild prize by letting some of the higher level guys finish more than they have to, as it sits it is backwards, the little guys cant finish that many and the older guys are just getting bored to tears from it.

Vile Lynn
07-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Events are not beginning at 3PM PDT as announced, but I'm sure they'll end on time.

Laura TCK
07-05-2015, 02:46 AM
Re think start times, in UK here can't do anything till home from work next day and if you think I will gem to catch up your wrong, same in War now my cp total is rubbish half of what is was before put the times back to what they have been for over 2 years

Saint-BEL
07-05-2015, 10:45 PM

I'm sorry, but do you really mean "trying to kill"?

E-I
07-07-2015, 08:47 AM
6 day war sucked. It absolutely sucked. And during the work week? What were you thinking? And you couldn't even get the quests to work correctly.

Do not do 6 day war again or we won't be buying gems.

plavine
07-07-2015, 09:17 AM
also please change the trial quests, when they started it was alot of guild quests to get a good prize, and less per player, now the guild part is so easy its laughable, but 12 trials per player, were just burning our devices out jumping map to map. Please fix this. Make it more of a guild effort. It also helps the lower players get the better guild prize by letting some of the higher level guys finish more than they have to, as it sits it is backwards, the little guys cant finish that many and the older guys are just getting bored to tears from it.
And now the little guys have to choose between helping guild trials or helping the guilds LTQ

E-I
07-07-2015, 09:41 AM
And now the little guys have to choose between helping guild trials or helping the guilds LTQ

Gree doesn't give a shart about the little guys. Just look at EB. Its all about milking the top spenders instead of getting the little guys to spend a few gems here and there.

stooper
07-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Great, new update , first the pluses, commors on stats and best value equip and which stuff is best for you, neg screen sizing is wrong, cannot exit from buying stuff and requirements for hitting things gone

Valid or
07-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Gree care about the little guys? Nope, they forced most of us low gem buyers to decide long ago, if buying gems for events between wars was worth it, as our purchases(amounts/size) would not help us compleat said event.(one of the reasons they have fallen to a app that jumps on and off the top grossing apps lists, and are only there in war time, it's the only time some of us spend now)
They won't do this but, if they made events that could be compleated with a smaller purchase of gems, say 15-25$ they would have more people who would start to buy again but their current marketing plan has been aimed at the big spenders and trying to get us to buy larger amounts. Which has had minor success but only on a intermittent basis

Lord Vyper
07-08-2015, 03:48 AM
1. The changes with the new update are helpful - thx for that.
2. current Guild LTQ needs far too much energy. No problem with using gems but I think GLTQs should be doable for high active guilds without gems - they should motivate peeps. Than everyone can decide on his own if he wants to gem indi quests. What you get this way are frustratet player not willing to spend anything.

plavine
07-08-2015, 05:30 AM
Thanks for the commas and the color code was a nice touch :
Now please fix the news feed that always shows moments ago instead of when we were really raided. Also - show how much was raided and who raided what , we currently only can see how much we lost if we are attacked and have unvaulted money

Shadows
07-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the commas and the color code was a nice touch :
Now please fix the news feed that always shows moments ago instead of when we were really raided. Also - show how much was raided and who raided what , we currently only can see how much we lost if we are attacked and have unvaulted money

Woke up this morning to four notifications on my iPhone 6 telling me what was raided, by whom, at what time, and how much I lost :-) In face, someone at Gree had a lot of fun as I was told in various ways-- "Resources smoulder, as K just raided your ghost ship. You're down $xxx. Retaliate!" or "C has inflicted agony and snatched $xxx. Retaliate!"

when I checked the "news" tab, of course, there was the usual I was raided minutes ago...

[rudy]
07-08-2015, 05:39 PM
The whole of Kingdom Age is rejoicing the introduction of commas and colors. Well done, GREEd! These cosmetic changes will surely get sheeple to spend cartloads of gems again. Bring on the 5 x 4-day wars!

Acadian
07-08-2015, 07:04 PM
how about making gem buildings unraidable? Also the boss quest has gotten harder, but the drops are much lower, with the new nice touch of showing whether units will upgrade it is nice to see that only the highest tier of level 80s up actually raises my stats. And I assume barely since 940k unit does not but a 1.1 mil does.

Konan-Barbarian
07-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah, Commas in attack/defense stats. There are still numerous other numbers without commas that would still be nice to have. Examples are the messages about gold donated in guild chat, Green numbers on screen when collecting gold, protected gold in vault, defense stat on buildings in the store and buildings' defense stat in the popup when you tap a building like to upgrade or move it, hero equipment Total Power attack/defense, Army Stats showing the number of units and so on.....

Vile Lynn
07-11-2015, 01:07 PM
From EB drops, I keep getting teeth for the expired box-10 event.
But, now I need Dreadful Saplings for the current LB-box event to drop from EB kills.

It would be nice if you guys could coordinate the events better.

Jnsolberg
07-14-2015, 07:16 AM
We keep getting all these new buildings to buy, but many of us can't do enough upgrades at once to upgrade them all. We need some rewards for additional building upgrades. It doesn't make sense to buy these gem building if they are just going to sit there at level 1