PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (6/30/2015)

Bolt
06-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Hello Gangsters!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Nighteg
06-30-2015, 05:58 PM
You already implemented all previous feedback?

Evan1000
06-30-2015, 06:31 PM
160m syn goal = 400k item

WHY?

Dipstik
06-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Top 250 box event goal is a 150k-ish item

sister morphine
06-30-2015, 09:42 PM
160m syn goal = 400k item

WHY?
You'll only get 1 mil+ items by spending lots of gold individually now.

160m is a lot of points, but for a full syndicate it's less than 3m per account, or it's 20 players doing the Indy run.

Evan1000
06-30-2015, 10:16 PM
You'll only get 1 mil+ items by spending lots of gold individually now.

160m is a lot of points, but for a full syndicate it's less than 3m per account, or it's 20 players doing the Indy run.

A 1m item wouldn't be worth 160m either.

160m is not the only goal. Before that is a 136m battle, then a 112m, and a bunch more very gold demanding battles.

And these points are all in one battle. Every man in a 60 man syn would have to make 3m in a single battle, after a bunch of other big battles.

Evan1000
06-30-2015, 10:17 PM
Now you can try for these goals.. or spend 25 gold on RB and get 4 of those 400k items

PrHarry
07-01-2015, 01:20 PM
The event starting times is ridiculous for Europeans. All events start at 11pm GMT. This should change back, why was it changed in the first place?

Building walls for battles is a huge headache for all leaders. Why can't it just be a slide bar or type in how many you require?

Foty
07-03-2015, 03:26 AM
Why must pretty much all events now require even more gold to finish? This game used to be fun until the requirements for completion got out of hand. My syn used to be able to finish rb no problem, eb was a piece of cake. Now that you have restructured everything, even our strongest are complaining that it takes too much gold to finish. Most of us can't afford to buy gold so its just about impossible for us to get close to finishing. We do understand that you have to make changes to keep the game fresh and fun, but you're driving away most of the players that have obligations in real life and can't pad your wallets. Just give consideration to all your players, not just the gold buyers.

Vile Lynn
07-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Taking almost a min for battle hits to register is not fun.

Camper
07-10-2015, 12:42 PM
The EB is upside down. It was the one event that actually gave the low stat accounts a chance at a decent prize. Now most can't reach level 35 using max cash hits.
Events lasting over 4-5 days are becoming tedious and boring. We still like playing, but the like factor is diminishing more and more Greedy changes things up by increasing the difficulty and changing what's works
If you mess with anything how about making buildings and weapons relevant in the store. And, allow us to sell or trade our old irrelevant stuff. Maybe try to create new options like loaning cc cash to other players or from the syndicate bank at a % return with collateral that might be at risk of loss. Something very innovative might be to do something positive and constructive with the accomplices that many had invested in and are now at a loss.
Even better how about good old fashioned customer service that provides satisfaction, instead of the generic responses that establish Greedy with the negative reputation that most of the players in the game refer to the company name by means of what has already been posted here and everywhere.

Hopefully someday you will listen and provide results that please most players.

Evan1000
07-10-2015, 01:37 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116888-LMAO

Please refer to this thread for my constructive feedback on this SA.

rotmang
07-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Still cant see players info when the request to the syn. And control points for opponents in sa isnt fixt either. need to close and re-open the maproom to see if the are dropping units. Android.

jmeijer
07-11-2015, 03:18 AM
Why does Support keep lying when we send tickets? Got bull**** responses. Had to send six tickets and Support lied on four of them. Can't Valentino handle all tickets, because he's the only one who actually handles them accordingly..

Nighteg
07-11-2015, 03:44 AM
Why does Support keep lying when we send tickets? Got bull**** responses. Had to send six tickets and Support lied on four of them. Can't Valentino handle all tickets, because he's the only one who actually handles them accordingly..

Thank you for contacting Crime City support and for your feedback.

We always appreciate hearing our players' comments or suggestions, as that is how we improve for the future. Though I'm unable to give a timeline or a guarantee that your feedback will be implemented, I will make sure that the team receives your information.

I apologize about the inconvenience caused by this, and we appreciate your continued patience!

jfgarzon
07-11-2015, 04:19 PM
At least they respond not like this worthless feedback thread that gets deleted and nothing is done with it.

JakeCullen
07-11-2015, 09:19 PM
For the effing nth time please fix the login issue!!!...you've been running this show for the last 3 years and it all seems you don't give a F about smooth gaming experience...MW works fine...other apps too. But going back to feedback, I would say you'd have to make your "games" friendly to people's real-life time...you don't want them to devote their time to your games all day just to keep up with the competition...that may be the reason why a lot have retired...deliberately or not, you have made CC events boring as hell and I only do things for my syndicate (if I could log on and find we are at battle etc.)...lost my interest in personal goals since they are irrelevant.