PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Feedback 6/30/2015

Bolt
06-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Hello Commanders!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

plavine
06-30-2015, 05:27 PM
What happened to the ranking symbols by rivals names ???

Paisthecoolest
06-30-2015, 06:43 PM
I dislike the epic boss being so long.
I dislike that there seem to be no more fltq's.
I dislike the length of the ltq's.
I dislike 4-day wars.
I dislike that we only get attack and defense bonuses. I would like some health and energy regen bonuses.

Sparkle
06-30-2015, 06:57 PM
I like Paisthecoolest's post full of dislikes.

Sparkle
06-30-2015, 07:01 PM
I also dislike the Epic boss being so hard. I used to be able to reach boss 150 in two days and hit him over and over to help the faction total. Now that I am several trillion bigger I have to use a pile of gold to finish the last boss once.

Sparkle
06-30-2015, 07:05 PM
I've said it before and here goes again... I dislike that there are no boost prizes for newbies and minis on beginner and normal LTQ levels so that they can also grow.

Paisthecoolest
06-30-2015, 09:20 PM
I've said it before and here goes again... I dislike that there are no boost prizes for newbies and minis on beginner and normal LTQ levels so that they can also grow.

I suggest you give prizes on normal and prestige levels that have already been given out years ago. Make them so they don't stack. Allow a new person to the game to get the health and regen bonuses that many of us have.

good gawd noooo
07-01-2015, 12:09 AM
how about you customer support team actually rewarding those that spend gold to complete events that are broke have been broke and will prolly continue to be broke... my team has dalt with multi lvls in fl not counting sent in tickets and aside from the one time we didn't actually finish your customer supports idea of adequate compensation for the amount of gold we been spending was 5 gunners and 5 boats.. that slap in the face has made my team stop spending gold on that flawed event ..

Quixa
07-01-2015, 05:30 AM
Questions

01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.

tigerlion
07-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Questions

01) What is the algorithm for WD matchups? Some players claim it is based solely on the guild, while others claim it is based on player stats. I would guess it is a combination of average stats and the guild.

02) Does Gree plan to fix the double strike cash problem? The cash hasn't doubled since this feature was implemented.

03) Why is WD now four days? WD should be three days, Friday through Monday. Two full work days are too much.

Next one is even worst, 5 days WD.

Annihilator2
07-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Where are allies from normal LTQs?
A lot of allies is missing.

When will performance be fixed?

Annihilator2
07-01-2015, 09:21 AM
We are talking to a void

legalious
07-01-2015, 09:26 AM
I would like to remind the community that:

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

If you have specific questions that need to be responded to, I would create a new thread or find an existing one about the same topic.

Steve101
07-01-2015, 12:50 PM
1.) In game events duration is certainly key, many have said for as long as I can remember that wd should be no more than 3 days, despite that the norm has been recently 4 days , now looks like 5 days. Personally I think that is a mistake, that will not maintain interest .

Steve101
07-01-2015, 12:56 PM
2.) Customer SupportNo recent experience
3.) Community Support By that I assume you mean here ? unfortunately less and less players seem to use forum for help.
4.)Game Stability & Issuesan interesting one, however I havent dared update my ios devices, I have no idea whether the game will still load , if I do.

Blackshadow
07-02-2015, 09:25 AM
In-Game Events
Why does the limited time building event start several hours after the normal new quest start time? For all those in Europe, this delay means they are all probably asleep, and even those who would like to stay up late to start the building no longer have that option.

Arizona
07-02-2015, 02:18 PM
The game runs better for me on Android than iOS, except the game clocks and timers are out. In a 30min Frontline the battle ends around 10s early. Not a big problem, but in Epic Boss timers for health regen are off by a number of seconds too. Screwed me out of completing boss 150 when I rely on getting the times right. Please fix.

Blackshadow
07-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Congratulations. You have ignored the several thousand complaints that advised Gree of a time constraint in playing Modern war, where the ethos is "drop in drop out to play". I have just spent over three hours continuous play to do the first four levels of Masters, Tropic Lightning event. This is entirely unacceptable, and smacks of incompetence - or at best ignorance of the thousands of complaints from your clients. I have not seen one single explanation, nor one single need for this approach to playing Modern War. I note these articles are never responded to, but on this occasion, I do anticipate a reply.

beerandbones22
07-04-2015, 05:49 AM
I have a favor to ask it seems ridiculous I even need to ask. This is a fundamental thing and should be of a highest priority in a game you would like us to spend real world dollars to obtain ever higher stats . After years of playing on android I would really love to see my correct stats. There was a short period in there that stats displayed pretty close to actual but they are off by trillions currently. It is no wonder so many are dissatisfied with the produce you offer when such a basic thing seems to go largely ignored as u squeeze for more gold spending. Thank you for listening.

skywalker_98
07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
since new update o android I can't raid or attack anyone game crashes...anyone have this problems or a workaround?...2 tickets to gree haven't solved anything..please help don't want to delete game playing for 2 years but now not worth playing if all I can do is missions

bam bam.
07-06-2015, 10:46 PM
More epic boss, go back to old raidboss format...u know, the one no one asked u to change from.

War should be 3 days. Stop milking whales. Balance the game

East Coast Bias
07-07-2015, 01:19 AM
In-Game Events
Why does the limited time building event start several hours after the normal new quest start time? For all those in Europe, this delay means they are all probably asleep, and even those who would like to stay up late to start the building no longer have that option.

Things will even out. It's not like the upgrade times always line up with when you are awake. So it begins when I am awake, but about 3-4 of the upgrades finish while I am asleep, so do I set a timer just to hit the button? No. And for those unhappy with events starting after midnight, would you rather have an event start when you are sleeping or be there at the end when more of the action takes place? I'd trade being awake at the end vs the beginning - which is the case for Asia.

Oh oh Gree
07-08-2015, 04:20 PM
I would like to remind the community that:

If you have specific questions that need to be responded to, I would create a new thread or find an existing one about the same topic.

Can you please remove these unpaid mods? Just look at her responses and the way he interacts on the forum. Can't believe you want someone like her as a mod.

2000y2k
07-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Can you please remove these unpaid mods? Just look at her responses and the way he interacts on the forum. Can't believe you want someone like her as a mod.

Agree with this one. She adds nothing to the forum and barely knows English. Hire real staff not random internet trolls.

Agent Orange
07-09-2015, 06:36 AM
This should be interesting, here is your feedback, in the designated thread for such. Will you choose to remove ignore and sanction us yet again for posting the obvious or will someone at gree hq have the guts to fix this problem?

Agent Orange
07-09-2015, 06:39 AM
And just to be clear, how this forum is controlled will have a substantial impact on your customers (players) experience so the comments most certainly on topic.

East Coast Bias
07-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Here's a new idea. Let players freely sell/trade their accounts. You've lost so many players and new ones are so far behind that it doesn't make sense to invest any gold to catch up (because it is impossible). So at this point, why not allow people to sell? You might find new players who have powerful accounts willing to spend gold to stay very competitive. The ship is sinking so might as well trying something you have not allowed. Yes, there are a number of accounts on sale with e-mails, etc., but in most part, they aren't very good and are over priced.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-10-2015, 03:32 PM
skywalker 98 yes my game cant visit allies or raid too ever since v5 months ago.

ive told gree 100+ tickets they simply do not know what they screwed up or how to fix it.

now v5.2 freezes constantly even trying to go to base to map to menu to anything i hv towait 2 mins between everything so flipping ANNOYING COS GREE ONCE AGAIN BROKE WHAT WORKED.

Blackshadow
07-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Yup - latest patch causes game disconnects. Nothing new there, but at least you now know - you done it again.

Laurence1
07-12-2015, 02:16 AM
The game disconnects are designed to get us to quit the game, so it's is obviously working correctly as people are quitting in droves.

Annihilator2
07-13-2015, 12:55 PM
The game disconnects are designed to get us to quit the game, so it's is obviously working correctly as people are quitting in droves.

;):D;) - all failures are planned by Gree management and designed as planned :)

Oh oh Gree
07-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Love this weekly thread where we post issues. Makes us know you care.

Just did not realize a week was closer to 14 days and not 7.