PDA

View Full Version : No more FLTQ????

psyconaz
06-30-2015, 04:49 PM
What happened to FLTQ?

good gawd noooo
06-30-2015, 06:20 PM
gree is slowing down and making game less intense but also saving money on programmers by not running the faction side.. appears to be why fewer events and longer events helps save money while the hope to maximize income. also the faction side had better rewards so slows down growth as well

Theblacklamp
06-30-2015, 07:05 PM
Seems legit

groovy shags
06-30-2015, 07:54 PM
Most have slowed way down anyway. The game has been way less intense for many months now.

Thanks for cutting the FLTQ GREE! My faction appreciates not even having to ignore it now!

major willy
06-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Gree has been about money. As they pinch the penny they pinch the game.

major willy
06-30-2015, 08:52 PM
I used to love this game. Now it stinks. Gree listen to your customers. We hate the change. Not like you will listen.

rutty
07-01-2015, 03:05 AM
The same thing happened to other Gree games - the ones that have been shut down. Fewer and fewer events, less effort on Gree's part - then, the end.

It's just taken a bit longer than the likes of Monster Quest and Legends of War, but it will happen

Helios Von Elisar
07-01-2015, 04:25 AM
Those games were pretty bad and didn't grow a good base of players. In the world of strategy games, MW is weak in features, graphics, story line and just about every other category you can think of and compare to the other big games. This was the first game I downloaded when I got my iPad years ago, I've stuck with it and use it as a standard for measuring other games. So far, it's beat out every other game I've tried.

Stat inflation is going to be a big issue soon. In March I was happy to be breaking 10 billion. Last week both my games broke one trillion. If Gree cuts back on stats to get the game under control people complain the units are crap. If they keep giving away strong units stat inflation gets worse (and people complain).

They are going to have to come up with a twist (remember equipment) to slow things down. Maybe special units for taking down boost buildings. EMP bombs for total base annihilation while leaving the base intact. Or put deactivation times on units that boost stats so your boost expires in 6 months. After all, there are no indestructible units in real life - everything wears out eventually.