PDA

View Full Version : Tropic Lightning Ultimate Missions Event!

Bolt
06-30-2015, 01:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IECJevb.jpg

STARTS: July 2nd at 3PM PDT
ENDS: July 7th at 2PM PDT

Commanders!

There is a storm brewing in Modern War... Tropic Lightning is coming! Earn Powerful rewards like the Briar Crusher by completing NEW Ultimate Missions.

There are 10 Ultimate Missions. Missions 3, 7 and 10 have special completion requirements:

Complete Normal to Unlock Ultimate 3/10 and earn the Briar Jaguar
Complete Prestige to unlock Ultimate 7/10 and earn the Briar Stormtrooper
Complete Master to unlock Ultimate 10/10 and earn the Briar Crusher

Also new is lower energy requirements for Normal, Prestige, and Master Missions!

Complete Normal 10/10 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/NAYbmd1.png
Briar Savage

ATK 8,178,588
DEF 6,966,946

Complete Prestige 10/10 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/JD3j4Vw.png
Briar Nightwing

ATK 51,368,603
DEF 42,028,858
Bonus: +3% Air Defense

Complete Master 15/15 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/tIgB31u.png
Briar Power Armour

ATK 115,863,337
DEF 98,698,398
Bonus: +5% Infantry Attack

Good luck and have fun!

J-manKometh96
06-30-2015, 02:04 PM
I guess this is our answer to the thread about stat inflation.

truthteller
06-30-2015, 02:37 PM
I guess this is our answer to the thread about stat inflation.

Not really, if still only top 25 factions can finish them, it will only mean, the gap between them and the other 99% of players will increase

Web323
06-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Define lower on energy requirements?

psyconaz
06-30-2015, 04:23 PM
5e per hit x 5000

garystanley13
06-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Wonderful, im overcome with glee.

Robg
06-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Not really, if still only top 25 factions can finish them, it will only mean, the gap between them and the other 99% of players will increase

Stop being a cry baby. Skip it or spend a little gold. Whaaa whaaa

Plutorules
07-01-2015, 03:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IECJevb.jpg

STARTS: July 2nd at 3PM PDT
ENDS: July 7th at 2PM PDT

Commanders!

There is a storm brewing in Modern War... Tropic Lightning is coming! Earn Powerful rewards like the Briar Crusher by completing NEW Ultimate Missions.

There are 10 Ultimate Missions. Missions 3, 7 and 10 have special completion requirements:

Complete Normal to Unlock Ultimate 3/10 and earn the Briar Jaguar
Complete Prestige to unlock Ultimate 7/10 and earn the Briar Stormtrooper
Complete Master to unlock Ultimate 10/10 and earn the Briar Crusher

Also new is lower energy requirements for Normal, Prestige, and Master Missions!

Complete Normal 10/10 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/NAYbmd1.png
Briar Savage

ATK 8,178,588
DEF 6,966,946

Complete Prestige 10/10 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/JD3j4Vw.png
Briar Nightwing

ATK 51,368,603
DEF 42,028,858
Bonus: +3% Air Defense

Complete Master 15/15 to receive:

http://i.imgur.com/tIgB31u.png
Briar Power Armour

ATK 115,863,337
DEF 98,698,398
Bonus: +5% Infantry Attack

Good luck and have fun!

Hi Bolt

2 questions and one statement/question.

1. Do you have to start with Normal in order to get the other prizes? Or can you Start with masters or Prestige and then do Normal later?

2. What behind the other stages in Ulitmate?

statement/question :

Why do you state start time when you have already made it clear? (Yes I am disappointed in the start time change)

Bndawgs
07-01-2015, 06:26 AM
EDIT: I see, you have to complete normal and prestige first before you can complete masters.

Pidgeot
07-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Its nice to see information return to the players. Hop this will be a constant thing.

GSF Wingman GRI
07-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Looking good!

Bolt
07-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Hi Bolt

2 questions and one statement/question.

1. Do you have to start with Normal in order to get the other prizes? Or can you Start with masters or Prestige and then do Normal later?

2. What behind the other stages in Ulitmate?

statement/question :

Why do you state start time when you have already made it clear? (Yes I am disappointed in the start time change)

You can complete them in any order. The Ultimate mission will check for completion when you get to it. That said, you won't be able to progress past Ultimate mission #3 until you complete Normal.

The other Ultimate missions are "regular" missions.

I mentioned the time again for those who might have missed the change in times.

Plutorules
07-01-2015, 10:46 PM
You can complete them in any order. The Ultimate mission will check for completion when you get to it. That said, you won't be able to progress past Ultimate mission #3 until you complete Normal.

The other Ultimate missions are "regular" missions.

I mentioned the time again for those who might have missed the change in times.

Thane you Bolt Always Nice with a straight answer

Sheldor Sir
07-01-2015, 11:27 PM
working on the assumption (bad I know) the energy levels are the same as before if not HIGHER slightly for the 'Rock' Npcs, can't be bothered to trawl through the Danimal / Larry J list for exact % on trafficker base
Funnier Gunner 6/48
Rock Gunner 6/178
So much for the 'LOWER ENERGY' requirements
the lies we get I assume this lot are failed politician wannabies

Sheldor Sir
07-01-2015, 11:31 PM
oh and thanks for the ltb that started NOT at 3pm PST cause I check at 3/45 so euro/UK lost 6-7hrs build time again

GeoffW
07-02-2015, 04:53 AM
working on the assumption (bad I know) the energy levels are the same as before if not HIGHER slightly for the 'Rock' Npcs, can't be bothered to trawl through the Danimal / Larry J list for exact % on trafficker base
Funnier Gunner 6/48
Rock Gunner 6/178
So much for the 'LOWER ENERGY' requirements
the lies we get I assume this lot are failed politician wannabies
The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?

Sheldor Sir
07-02-2015, 08:24 AM
The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?

as long as it's 1 kill per lvl you are correct
6x48=288 x 5 = 1440
6x178 = 1068 x ? anything above 1 equals lies so I hope u are right

Web323
07-02-2015, 03:14 PM
Multiple server errors and prizes not being awarded

Sheldor Sir
07-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Snafu...............

psyconaz
07-02-2015, 03:31 PM
FAIL and welcome to the tapping festival

Sheldor Sir
07-02-2015, 04:05 PM
The lower energy levels statement referred to energy for the whole mission, not individual targets. The missions are shorter so it looks like that might be true, but none of us can actually know
what the total energy requirements are until the missions go live and we can see how many sets are needed. Why ***** about something before you even have the facts?

I think I told you so ain't enough!!!

2-10 ultimate 5800 energy what a fooking joke complete normal to get lvl3, blunt my +7 will manage that as for anyone still on +3 or 4 forget it

will enjoy ban but this is worth it

GREED U SUCK

psyconaz
07-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Lowest energy requirement? Mouhahahahahaha

Bonanza
07-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Bolt. How can you say energy requirements are now lower. I'm seeing prestige at 102k energy. Over 20k per day. How is this lower. prestige should be playable to an experienced player. I'll drop gold on wd and fl, those events are fun. LTQs are just a chore.

J-manKometh96
07-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Because last LTQ prestige was 103k energy?

levelhead
07-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Bolt, Please could you clarify the meaning of lower energy, as I'm having problems understanding this. I'm on the ultimate goals now on prestige and feel that it's not lower. It still works out the same in total. if not more?
I started it on the term's that the energy was lower. I understand you can only go by the information you are givien. But at this moment in time, I feel I have been given the wrong info on this.

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 08:41 PM
Bolt, Please could you clarify the meaning of lower energy, as I'm having problems understanding this. I'm on the ultimate goals now on prestige and feel that it's not lower. It still works out the same in total. if not more?
I started it on the term's that the energy was lower. I understand you can only go by the information you are givien. But at this moment in time, I feel I have been given the wrong info on this.

Their mistake your fault!. He meant lower than what they were planning on charging. 706k energy is the total to complete all events. I have never heard of an ltq costing that much.

levelhead
07-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Well looking at it bam bam. I'm seeing some high energy. I'm not the most experienced player here. But taking part in this event, seems foolish now. I don't think bolt to blame as he can only go by what is said. But for sure the energy not lower. And if that's is true what you say bam bam. Then I for one will remove the game.
But no disrespect to you. I would want to know what gree have to say on this?

East Coast Bias
07-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Come on guys, Bolt knows whatever info the devs gave him was incorrect, no sense rubbing it in. But seriously, who's the idiot who thought it was a good idea to do 11x11x11 a zillion times? Now where did that dev mod go who went into hiding? But nothing surprises me anymore. Every time I think "who would be stupid enough", I think of Gree.

bam bam.
07-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Well looking at it bam bam. I'm seeing some high energy. I'm not the most experienced player here. But taking part in this event, seems foolish now. I don't think bolt to blame as he can only go by what is said. But for sure the energy not lower. And if that's is true what you say bam bam. Then I for one will remove the game.
But no disrespect to you. I would want to know what gree have to say on this?

Well the 706k required to finish the event is certainly the most expensive iltq I have ever heard of.

J-manKometh96
07-03-2015, 01:39 AM
Get your screen shots for proof for when you contact those two companies that will ask for it. Of all the lies we've ever been told, this is by far the most egregious example.

Just curious bolt, if we are straight up lied to about this, why should anyone believe you when you tell us the game "is not going away"?

sister morphine
07-03-2015, 06:53 AM
I'm wondering just what kind of mindset thought making players have to tap a screen 121 times to complete Ultimate level 1 (let alone anything else) bore the slightest resemblance to "fun", or "awesome" (feel free to add in any other Gree buzz words).

After doing that one level I suddenly developed a previously unknown interest in watching paint dry and grass grow. My boredom threshold has grown increasingly lower in recent months with how MW has gone.

J-manKometh96
07-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Ever hear monkey see, monkey do? Now think about the devs and you'll have your answer.

Cannot Connect To Server
07-04-2015, 10:28 AM
gree have no clue .... they never did...

years ago they thought of boosts and higher units bit no one thought about the inflation or integer bugs or flipping anything.

they seem to think lets add this add that do this do that like only today exists like oh well who cares in 3 days the event is over...

all the ltqs except for this one have been identical for months.. the days may hv got longer etc but every one had the same crid at the same points and in my game i got to the exact same level no matter which ltq.

it is just the same rehashed trash gping back over a year...the names may chamge but its nothing new.

they simply dont hv any idea how totake the game forwards ... how to fix bugs and hv no idea what damage they will cause by trying xyz.

they are just kids playing skipping jumping and hv no clue the bell wemt and its back to class.

bam bam.
07-05-2015, 04:05 AM
Bolt?. Not going to fill in the gaps of how this happened?

J-manKometh96
07-05-2015, 05:35 AM
It's a holiday weekend. No one is around for at least 3 days.

Jg48
07-05-2015, 05:55 AM
Trust me they are reading forum. Just swear at them and you will get the ban hammer. They don't care about its customers anymore. The same thing happened the last time someone got lying to someone silence for days or no response on thread.

Thanks for playing or not playing.

And yes gree really sucks

plavine
07-05-2015, 08:52 AM
5e per hit x 5000

You were close -lol