PDA

View Full Version : Farewell fellow gamers

HellRaizer
06-30-2015, 11:35 AM
I'm sure a lot of people will be happy and I may be trolled.. But I wont be there to read it

But just wanted to say my official goodbye to the MW forum (and my week old mini lol)

The forums just aren't the same now. The enjoyment is dwindling.

Big thanks to..

ST6 - way back I played there for a few WDs when Dnasty was around

Little Bravo and foxy :)

Santa's Little helpers, where most of my retired friends play

Relic and Clementine for the fun banter, and good luck in the future

And the surviving MW forum community..

Hopefully this thread isn't moved as well, but I wouldn't bet on it..

Later..

J-manKometh96
06-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Sad to see you go. You brought a lot of good basic common sense to this place. But I get it, one can only beat their head against a wall for so long before either quitting or becoming unconcious.

Agent Orange
06-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Yes the forum is being killed by overzealous moderation and the game by incompetence. I don't think there will be much left here and in game shortly.

Sorry to see you go but understand completely, I'd like to thank you for all your work as a moderator. You were the only one who had a clue and still does.

J1mcrane
06-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Good luck HR! Sorry to see you go.

Agent Orange, I think the forum is being ruined more by people who post just to be able to demonstrate their ability to be able to argue and outsmart people. The forum will always be a daunting and intimidating place so long as anyone who has a question or thought not to these peoples liking. It's a shame but that's how it's become, if people who actually play and enjoy the game are outnumbered by the wolves then it's a steady decline.

Best of luck Hellraizer.

Vile Lynn
06-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Yes the forum is being killed by overzealous moderation and the game by incompetence. I don't think there will be much left here and in game shortly.
+1

Sadly true.
I always enjoyed your posts even when you posted in green, heh.
I'm sorry to see you go, too, but I totally understand.
I used to enjoy the forums as much as the apps.

You should at least hang around to see what happens during Leap Second, today! ;)

Edit: I enjoy the forums much more now that the forums aren't being moderated by the former CM team.

GSF Wingman GRI
06-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Good luck HR! Sorry to see you go.

Agent Orange, I think the forum is being ruined more by people who post just to be able to demonstrate their ability to be able to argue and outsmart people. The forum will always be a daunting and intimidating place so long as anyone who has a question or thought not to these peoples liking. It's a shame but that's how it's become, if people who actually play and enjoy the game are outnumbered by the wolves then it's a steady decline.

Best of luck Hellraizer.

Yep some people are busier here than in game.

beartrap
06-30-2015, 12:30 PM
Sad to see you go. I was always intrigued by your posts and wish you luck in future endeavors.

You were the only one who had a clue and still does.

Way to belittle the moderators while in the same sentence shaming their efforts and work. *Sarcasm

sstuutss
06-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Shame to see you go, though given recent events I can't say I blame you.
Good luck in your travels

Area51z
06-30-2015, 04:07 PM
Also sorry to see you go, always looked to your posts for relevant info , only a few left now, good luck in life and may your path be prosperous !

Vercingetorix
06-30-2015, 09:14 PM
Sorry to see you go. You were always helpful and polite to others on this forum. In reading the other posts that you started that either got moved or locked, I can understand your frustration with this forum. I'm sure that was merely the final straw.

God's speed.

Captain Buck Slayer
06-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Sucks to see you leave bro good luck.

Robespierre
06-30-2015, 11:04 PM
I will see you in Valhalla

https://38.media.tumblr.com/b3bb5d253e6109ec3aba864025f29209/tumblr_nqj8lb2QiJ1s2wio8o1_500.gif

All shiny and chrome.

I will witness!

wilderman
07-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Best wishes HellRaizer. Will miss your contribution to this forum. Maybe the rest of us can try to step it up a notch and re-create a positive atmosphere here.

Helios Von Elisar
07-02-2015, 04:11 AM
Another voice of reason rides off into the sunset. I hope you come back once in a while to post, let us know if you found another game or how you are doing in a Gree-less life.

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Thanks for all your efforts, only mod who held my respect for more than a few months. Good dude, you always had time to help people which means being apart of the exploitation machine is not for you. Congratulations on the win. Delete the mini and stay away ... Far far away. I hope to keep in contact with ya. Maybe just talk a lil smack now and then and maybe find some genuine entertainment that is good value out there. I might buy the entire game and employ you as my community manager ;)

Brown Out
08-10-2015, 06:31 PM
I'm sure a lot of people will be happy and I may be trolled.. But I wont be there to read it

But just wanted to say my official goodbye to the MW forum (and my week old mini lol)

Big thanks to..

ST6 - way back I played there for a few WDs when Dnasty was around

Little Bravo and foxy :)

Santa's Little helpers, where most of my retired friends play

Relic and Clementine for the fun banter, and good luck in the future

And the surviving MW forum community..

Hopefully this thread isn't moved as well, but I wouldn't bet on it..

Later..

Good to know some people know how to walk away.
You're an inspiration to us all.

HellRaizer
08-11-2015, 03:51 AM
Good to know some people know how to walk away.
You're an inspiration to us all.

I left because of the way Bolt was moderating the forums, without understanding the game... Bolt was dismissed and banned, I came back

DEWIN NUTTIN
08-11-2015, 05:55 AM
I left because of the way Bolt was moderating the forums, without understanding the game... Bolt was dismissed and banned, I came back

You need not explain mate, you've got the right to DEW whatever the heck you wanna DEW.

tigerlion
08-11-2015, 07:26 PM

Don't bother on any of Gree 'Brown' noser posts. He's an idiot and will have no life when MW will shut down, despite what he said in another post that he'll move on, if

it happens. Not after some of those T3 players are spending/investing time in this game and have nothing to show for when it'll suddenly shut down.

Ozymandias
08-12-2015, 02:16 AM

Really.. that's odd to the outside observer. Bolt seemed to be willing to actually help players, find stuff out, and take responsibility for the link with the community. Relic destroyed her credibility early on with some dumb posts, didn't take responsibility for getting the info from developers (seeming to be happy just to pass the information on), and focused on strong arm moderating.

HellRaizer
08-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Really.. that's odd to the outside observer. Bolt seemed to be willing to actually help players, find stuff out, and take responsibility for the link with the community. Relic destroyed her credibility early on with some dumb posts, didn't take responsibility for getting the info from developers (seeming to be happy just to pass the information on), and focused on strong arm moderating.

Appearances aren't all they seem. They each had their own style, but none could actually do anymore than the other in regards to actually getting something done Gree side. So when it comes to forum moderation (and we forget about game assistance) Relic was more vocal about what she was doing, but Bolt used more of the cloak and dagger tactics. Move threads, delete threads lock threads without actually saying it was done. e.g. Ever noticed what happened to the "Anyone missing ferr" thread.. Just disappeared.. (wonder if that was bolt..) She also handled threads according to her lack of understanding of the game, and therefore didn't understand the content, which makes it difficult to determine what should be done.. I gave Clem and Relic and crash course in terminology, bugs, history (impartial) of the game. Bolt was after my time (and the only one to be banned despite all being dismissed??)...

Area51z
08-12-2015, 10:54 AM
Glad you're back.

iamnasty
08-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Who are you ? ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Vegaman
08-13-2015, 04:45 AM
Haven't heard a ☠.........moo™👀💤💤 in a long time!

Brown Out
08-13-2015, 09:21 AM

Nice. I agree. I only play the game based upon what moderators are active.

JB5
08-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Appearances aren't all they seem. They each had their own style, but none could actually do anymore than the other in regards to actually getting something done Gree side. So when it comes to forum moderation (and we forget about game assistance) Relic was more vocal about what she was doing, but Bolt used more of the cloak and dagger tactics. Move threads, delete threads lock threads without actually saying it was done. e.g. Ever noticed what happened to the "Anyone missing ferr" thread.. Just disappeared.. (wonder if that was bolt..) She also handled threads according to her lack of understanding of the game, and therefore didn't understand the content, which makes it difficult to determine what should be done.. I gave Clem and Relic and crash course in terminology, bugs, history (impartial) of the game. Bolt was after my time (and the only one to be banned despite all being dismissed??)...

That was me. I started the thread on the basis of the lack of transparency that was, and still, occurring on the forum. I brought up Ferr's name because he was a strong advocate of this. But, in typically ignorant fashion, it became a "Ferr was an idiot that had too much money to spend.", and Sup vs. Ferr garbage. Even at after many attempts to squash the stupidity and get the thread back on the topic of transparency.

HellRaizer
08-13-2015, 10:40 AM
That was me. I started the thread on the basis of the lack of transparency that was, and still, occurring on the forum. I brought up Ferr's name because he was a strong advocate of this. But, in typically ignorant fashion, it became a "Ferr was an idiot that had too much money to spend.", and Sup vs. Ferr garbage. Even at after many attempts to squash the stupidity and get the thread back on the topic of transparency.

Ah cool. Thanks for saying.. I'll let Bolt off with that ;). Do agree thou, that thread went way off course.. I do miss the threads that he created. Was fun to read..