PDA

View Full Version : How is the game doing?

Amxze
06-29-2015, 10:52 AM
I quit long ago and looked at the forum today and it looks bad? What the h*** HAPPEND! Sorry for my bad englsh...

HellRaizer
06-29-2015, 11:21 AM
I quit long ago and looked at the forum today and it looks bad? What the h*** HAPPEND! Sorry for my bad englsh...

To sum it up.. Horrific new features have been added over the months (years) but the big spenders continued to spend more than ever, therefore giving the false impression to the powers that be that said new changes were successful and profitable, while in fact they drove away the mid and low spenders. Now the game is at a level were only the addicts play and the long time "friend factions" play completely gold free watching it's demise.

Ajk
06-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Yep. That pretty much sums it up. I couldn't have worded it any better.

When the lower ranked workers, developers, programmers read this, and I know they will, make sure to take it to upper management at Gree and tell them they comepletley trashed a decent game with their greedy quotas. Then tell them to shove the job where the sun don't shine and get out while you still can. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I have a lot of extra time now that I deleted your game about a month ago and haven't looked back since.

Evil Mastermind
06-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Hellraizer summed it up pretty well, but I will elaborate a little more. In the beginning the game at least provided an illusion that you were making "progress". Either against other players or against GREE. Let's face it, it's always been a money grab but at least people had some sense of "accomplishment" in the game. Whether that be building stats, building their base, upping their IPH, etc. It was easy for the individual to fall into the trap of trying to progress at a faster rate than their peers or get boosts that allowed them to try and spend less money.

However, that luster is gone. Not that it ever had any real purpose but building a base, gets you know where these days. Building an IPH is useless because in-game cash is obsolete. One of the core functions...Raiding...is obsolete because cash is obsolete. Unless you count the super expensive units that can be bought with cash that by the time you rank up enough to get them...you still can't afford them even with a 4 billion IPH...AND its still nothing more than attack and defense.

And to top it all off, there are no mods to chase any longer. Worthwhile modifiers like health regen and energy are never offered. Deployment regen bonus for FL...never implemented, why you say? I think that's easily figured out without saying it. The only modifiers that exist in the game are attack/defense boosts. So you do one cycle after the next to complete same events for additional attack and defense so that you can continue to compete in WD where you can get additional...you guessed it...additional attack and defense boosts.

In summary, the game is now this. Plod along getting stronger to attack people in war to win more stats (to get stronger) so you can attack same people again next cycle. Only this go round....you and your opponents are a little stronger. LMAO

HellRaizer
06-29-2015, 11:53 PM
Perfect summary

Agent Orange
06-30-2015, 04:16 AM
Yup you guys nailed it.

J-manKometh96
06-30-2015, 04:37 AM
There are fewer than 20k active, daily players left in the game, as shown by the rate of participation in the current WD. And by active, I'm being generous by including those making 3 battles a day as active. Those not even making an effort at all exceed that 20k. Everyone can be top 400 if they want.

Apollo13
06-30-2015, 04:55 AM
I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the top teams and players are spending more. It could just be their regen time...some at 90secs, but also the additional feature of double strike and triple strike, all give the false impression that people are spending more. And Gree also recently introduced the Premium, Epic and Legendary matches to WD. A triple strike in a legendary match can get 6,000 war points per hit. I would think, overall, everyone have learned to control spending. Points also seems more because WD event is now 4 days instead of 3.

There are less than 6000 teams battling in WD now. Rewards is given out to the top 1,500 teams in division but only 1,000 teams are registered under division in this war. There are 4 divisions which means that there should be at least 6,000 teams in the past.

Danger Mouse
06-30-2015, 04:59 AM
There are fewer than 20k active, daily players left in the game, as shown by the rate of participation in the current WD. And by active, I'm being generous by including those making 3 battles a day as active. Those not even making an effort at all exceed that 20k. Everyone can be top 400 if they want.

And how many of those 20k players are minis. Actual active people is way less than that.

J-manKometh96
06-30-2015, 06:01 AM
Absolutely. I should have used "accounts" instead of "players". Probably between 1/2 and 2/3 of that number is the actual number of human beings tap tap tapping.

Speed ump
06-30-2015, 10:52 AM
Actually if you look at the numbers for wd this time, I'd say there are still plenty of spenders out there, and far more then you might want to believe. Look at how far dow you go and see over a mil points now. It appears that more of the free players have left the game, and those don't help the bottom line anyways. I do think that the numbers are dwindling, that somewhat less is being spent, but not to the extent that some of you are portraying, though it's certainly not the glory days of the game.

HellRaizer
06-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Actually if you look at the numbers for wd this time, I'd say there are still plenty of spenders out there, and far more then you might want to believe. Look at how far dow you go and see over a mil points now. It appears that more of the free players have left the game, and those don't help the bottom line anyways. I do think that the numbers are dwindling, that somewhat less is being spent, but not to the extent that some of you are portraying, though it's certainly not the glory days of the game.

Free don't help the bottom line.. Not the wisest thing to say...

I will use only one argument although I'm sure others bring say a lot more.
Free players still advertise game they like, thus bringing potential spenders... On the negative to that, free players that don't like the game rate it poorly and scare away new potential spenders

J-manKometh96
06-30-2015, 11:21 AM
A million points is a 60 man team with each member hitting for just over 16k in four days. That's two battles a day for a free player. Not exactly stellar participation. Maybe their jealousy has so completely taken over them that they can no longer tap. More likely it's because of all the mergers that a lot of the dead weight has been cut, and now many of the teams that used to spend fair amounts of gold can now place much higher for free.

tigerlion
06-30-2015, 04:59 PM
Getting 1million pts is easy now with double/triple strike, premium/epic/legendary battles easier to get than ever and free HPs. Don't be fooled by those scores, participation way down, and lots going free.

major willy
06-30-2015, 08:54 PM
Plain and simple. Game stinks. :)