PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks store for an income building? WTF GREE?

groovy shags
06-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Just noticed the most ridiculous income building GREE has ever released for a war game. How exactly does fireworks fit in with modern war? The volcano was ridiculous, but this one is just plain dumb! First you guys are too lazy to come up with new art work for buildings, and just reproduce old ones with different paint schemes. Now I assume you have imported a building from crime city. Can you offer up some of whatever it is you guys are smoking for purchase? Just terrible...terrible I tell you!

Danger Mouse
06-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Revenues are obviously way down, so cost cutting and recycling to prop up profit margins are the order of the day. When that no longer works......... well, you know what comes after that.

major willy
06-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Fireworks light gree's path out the door. Over night and "bang" they are gone. Get your money back while they exist. Already got mine.

MAD NUGGETT
06-28-2015, 08:31 PM
Gree recycles crappy buildings while supercell constantly updates their content non stop. I wonder which company will last??

major willy
06-28-2015, 08:34 PM
Not gree they want too many down unders.

fatbodychris
06-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Could it be that the 4th of July is right around the corner?

Keep complaining though because gree is forcing you to play. No one is keeping you here. You do know you're all free to leave at any time.

How often does supercell really update their games? CoC has only gotten one new defense building and one new character in ages. And their most recent update, that changed / expanded searching parameters, wasn't received to highly by their fans.

And I only played Boom Beach for a short time when it came out, but it was a very slow game. I mean it's fun if you like upgrading only one thing at a time. And trying to grind to get resources for that one said upgrade was really fun too.

Or are you referring to Hay Day with constant updates?

bam bam.
06-29-2015, 04:16 AM
Freemium games are simply out to exploit

groovy shags
06-29-2015, 04:38 AM
Could it be that the 4th of July is right around the corner?

Keep complaining though because gree is forcing you to play. No one is keeping you here. You do know you're all free to leave at any time.

How often does supercell really update their games? CoC has only gotten one new defense building and one new character in ages. And their most recent update, that changed / expanded searching parameters, wasn't received to highly by their fans.

And I only played Boom Beach for a short time when it came out, but it was a very slow game. I mean it's fun if you like upgrading only one thing at a time. And trying to grind to get resources for that one said upgrade was really fun too.

Or are you referring to Hay Day with constant updates?

Hey fat boy, I believe this is the 5th 4th of July since this game started. My point was that the building was stupid considering the games environment. If you like it, good for you!

I will complain when I want, so thanks for giving me permission to do so. Also, thanks for complaining in my thread about my complaint. Much appreciated!

I play when I want, not nearly as much as I did 1-3 years ago. I open the game a few times a day. So thanks for letting me know I can quit whenever I want.

And if you only played boom beach for a short time 14 months ago, then you know nothing about the game. It has evolved substantially over time. But I wouldn't expect you to understand a game that takes actual skill and strategy to play. Keep supporting Modern war. It suits the mind-less tappers like you much better!

bam bam.
06-29-2015, 05:10 AM
Any mods able to tell us how long the arc di triomphe n fireworks will be in the store for and if we can buy 4 of each?

*anyone seen a splash screen

groovy shags
06-29-2015, 05:16 AM
I didn't see another arc available in my store. But I already have 4. Did they release the arc in crime city? That's funny!

bam bam.
06-29-2015, 05:40 AM
The fireworks building is a bit of an Easter egg like the tanned groupie

MAD NUGGETT
06-29-2015, 06:43 AM
Boom beach just had another graphic enhancement like they always do. Seems like every 6 months versus Modern War which has had zero since exception. I play many games that are similar. I am only pointing out that other companies are doing a far superior job with better product. Is up to the each person to determine what they want to spend their money and time on.

I think people just like to complain about this game because at his core it is great but the company that controls it is terrible. "terrible" is being generous if you ask me. Players also know that this company doesn't listen and continues to drive its product in the ground. Kind of sucks to watch happen knowing some key changes could turn the game around quickly. Other games like Boom Beach just make this game easier to put down. I think for others, they have played this game when it was great and are hoping and sticking around that just maybe something will happen or change. Kind of like your favorite baseball team or football team that was once great but now is terrible due to management or crazy owners. Fans still go and watch the game but will also trash them at the same time. Is love hate thing.

Was just doing some of the LTQ after vacation and wondered what in the eff am I doing?? Such a crummy event. Haha.

Fireworks stand. Hahahahaha - where is the fountain of youth with health regen as promised by gree for customer appreciation? So awesome that was a reward for a member to come up with and submit. He wins and is announced and then nothing!! Haha. Talk about a monumental breakdown in communication or simply normal for gree.

sstuutss
06-29-2015, 06:51 AM
Any mods
Thats a very good question ;) . I havent seen any for awhile

bam bam.
06-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Thats a very good question ;) . I havent seen any for awhile

They are here, they edited and removed some of my posts on this very thread, but do not comment on the questions put to them as community liaisons. So at least we know they are still alive n well. Kicking goals for the man.

Thanks mods for keeping the forum clean and free from any helpful information.

sstuutss
06-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Maybe the weekend felt longer than normal. Oh yes the disappearing post bug, never seems to effect pm's posts though.

groovy shags
06-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
Thats a very good question . I havent seen any for awhile

You must break the coc to flush them out. Do not expect them to reply to logical questions concerning the game.

major willy
06-30-2015, 08:49 PM
It's Gree. They all stink at their jobs. They get the wannabes from others.

Cuombajj
06-30-2015, 11:01 PM
There are no goals for the LTB, so maybe it's not out yet. We'll see I guess...