My wife:D
………………

Dipstik
06-28-2015, 03:29 PM
I sure do.

Red BD
06-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Who abuses their power?

IMHO, it depends largely upon context and perspective. Often "power" is purely illusionary.

In the context of this Forum, only the Moderators and Community Whatever's have any "actual" power in that they may cite contributors for breaching rules (per their interpretation) and such may lead to consequences.
Others, of course, through a technique which might be called "peer persuasion" (a/k/a "bullying") have perceived power which, when abused can be more devastating than "actual," since there seems to be no appeal from it.

Dipstik
06-29-2015, 06:42 AM
I think whether the power is real or illusory, it's fair to categorize it as "abuse of power" when one starts writing terrible "rap" lyrics about exercising said power. Hypothetically of course...

Dirty Larry
06-29-2015, 06:36 PM
IMHO, it depends largely upon context and perspective. Often "power" is purely illusionary.

In the context of this Forum, only the Moderators and Community Whatever's have any "actual" power in that they may cite contributors for breaching rules (per their interpretation) and such may lead to consequences.
Others, of course, through a technique which might be called "peer persuasion" (a/k/a "bullying") have perceived power which, when abused can be more devastating than "actual," since there seems to be no appeal from it.

Correct answer,