PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my Forum name

Laura TCK
06-26-2015, 11:42 PM
Sorry to post this peeps, I want to change my forum name as changed guilds does anyone know how, I have looked all through settings and also sent a ticket that Gree has ignored then sent a how did we do email lol (been answered the normal way)

Any help would be very much appreciated

Jnsolberg
06-27-2015, 02:55 AM
Sorry to post this peeps, I want to change my forum name as changed guilds does anyone know how, I have looked all through settings and also sent a ticket that Gree has ignored then sent a how did we do email lol (been answered the normal way)

Any help would be very much appreciated

I would change my name on the forum also, but I don't think that we can.

Laura TCK
06-28-2015, 12:27 AM
I would change my name on the forum also, but I don't think that we can.

I thought that maybe the case Jnsolberg, would of been nice if Gree could have answered a simple question but clearly Brian answered my question with the usual reply did not read and hit auto response

Bolt
06-28-2015, 09:33 AM
Sorry to say but that option is not available.

Valid or
06-28-2015, 10:25 AM
I would have changed mine years ago too if I could have...my auto correct changed mind when I signed up, was supposed to be valador to match one of my toons...but didn't work out like that my pad had other ideas.

Flipcydesae
06-28-2015, 12:42 PM
I would have changed mine years ago too if I could have...my auto correct changed mind when I signed up, was supposed to be valador to match one of my toons...but didn't work out like that my pad had other ideas.

I Always Thought Your IGN Was Valid ������

hekfhelgh
06-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Sorry to say but that option is not available.

Hey Grees Community managers are still alive.