PDA

View Full Version : Gree. Please stack useless loot units.

terry114
06-26-2015, 01:23 AM
Just a thought....few loot units make my army these days. Is it possible gree to make units stack. For example, in current case event if I get 2 of the same unit, add their att/def to make 1 stronger unit. Everyone would benefit including those that would spend to get the otherwise useless units.

Pidgeot
06-26-2015, 01:52 AM
I think it would be better if they had a system where you trade in units for a chance of getting a better "random" unit. Example would be, trading in 500 units with a total power of 1 million would have a loot table of 1m unit, 5m unit uncommon, and 10m unit rare of varying percentages all the up to legendary for those who trade in lots of units at once. Would be cool to see since on of GREE's games did this.

HGF69
06-26-2015, 02:06 AM
Both decent ideas but prob not a priority for them

Apollo13
06-26-2015, 03:48 PM
People with tons of money would be buying and trading units in no time... Everyone will only be further away from the top.

Pidgeot
06-26-2015, 08:18 PM
People with tons of money would be buying and trading units in no time... Everyone will only be further away from the top.

Thats the way the game has always been. If the top wants to spend money, let them. Players like we want a more controlled, non-event growth.

HellRaizer
06-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Thats the way the game has always been. If the top wants to spend money, let them. Players like we want a more controlled, non-event growth.

Think they're referring to in game cash.. Some people have trillions in Gree cash and could buy endless amounts of units to trade up

Pidgeot
06-27-2015, 12:46 AM
Think they're referring to in game cash.. Some people have trillions in Gree cash and could buy endless amounts of units to trade up

Yeah, I knew what he meant. Thats just the nature of these type of things.

J-manKometh96
06-27-2015, 01:20 AM
And it won't be anything near a solution, as all it will do is perpetuate your complaints.

good gawd noooo
06-27-2015, 01:43 PM
pidg is right about those that spend cash and gree is NOT going to do anything to limit them.. no matter what option is presented those with cash will always be able to exploit it and thus maintain superior strength which is the reason to spend cash.. doesn't make his idea a bad one.. the trick is to find a way to help lower levels and newbies grow and be competitive without giving the big dawgs even more of a edge.. but on any game were cash use is not limited (for companies like gree defeats the purpose of the game) such solutions are very rare. they could limit the exchange to "loot" items negating the purchased units for exchange and that could eliminate the advantage of the cash cows.. but they could turn around and exploit the higher energy and ability to afford refills to earn more loot items.. again no real solution. but give the guy credit nto all his ideas are golden but at least he is trying

J-manKometh96
06-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Actually, my comment was sincere. Ultimately this idea would only keep his major complaint with the game alive and thriving.

Pidgeot
06-27-2015, 06:19 PM
pidg is right about those that spend cash and gree is NOT going to do anything to limit them.. no matter what option is presented those with cash will always be able to exploit it and thus maintain superior strength which is the reason to spend cash.. doesn't make his idea a bad one.. the trick is to find a way to help lower levels and newbies grow and be competitive without giving the big dawgs even more of a edge.. but on any game were cash use is not limited (for companies like gree defeats the purpose of the game) such solutions are very rare. they could limit the exchange to "loot" items negating the purchased units for exchange and that could eliminate the advantage of the cash cows.. but they could turn around and exploit the higher energy and ability to afford refills to earn more loot items.. again no real solution. but give the guy credit nto all his ideas are golden but at least he is trying

Another thing they can do is allow people to do this once or a few times a day with a cooldown and allow for resets. I dont really want a limit on it because at some point people will blow their load but they could make it to where cash units dont count, but valor units do.

Pidgeot
06-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Actually, my comment was sincere. Ultimately this idea would only keep his major complaint with the game alive and thriving.

My only major complaint with the game is there isn't any controlled growth.

Jg48
06-27-2015, 06:45 PM
There is controlled growth. The more you spend the more you grow.

And yes gree still sucks

Sheldor Sir
06-28-2015, 01:45 AM
too many random name ps on loot have over 30k units most 1 of each makes recycling such a pain