PDA

View Full Version : zacks

madnoob
06-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Dammit gree why must you keep putting gigantic ltbs? With all the old ltbs being able to be bought and every cycle new gold buildings we are running out of room. Expansion is needed or cut down the size. Thanks

1Shot
06-25-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm loving the bigger LTB's. Making my hood like more fancy.

sister morphine
06-25-2015, 03:57 PM
Dammit gree why must you keep putting gigantic ltbs? With all the old ltbs being able to be bought and every cycle new gold buildings we are running out of room. Expansion is needed or cut down the size. Thanks
Those who insist on maxing out on the gold LTBs and reissued ones will run out of space faster. It's the law of consequences. Deal with it.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-25-2015, 04:05 PM
Ooooooohhhhhh Snaps! Deal with it!

madnoob
06-25-2015, 04:12 PM
Actually I have no gold buildings........

Red BD
06-25-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm loving the bigger LTB's. Making my hood like more fancy.

Fancy is just a State of Mind.
[Said he who bought the Nail Salon].

sister morphine
06-25-2015, 11:20 PM
Actually I have no gold buildings........
Your first post suggested otherwise. If you're short of room I'd have to guess you still cling onto the worthless beginner buildings. If that's not the case, then it's decorations causing the problem for you.

Everybody knows there is a limit to hood size. So until Gree release more upgrade space, players have to live within that. :)

Bala82
06-26-2015, 12:20 AM
I have plenty of space my hood is crowed and i have no idea how many expansion i have left i already done 32.

Jeronimo
06-26-2015, 03:41 AM
inb4 thread not read by devs and topic is being shut down by a mod who thinks he can silent everyone he wants:rolleyes:

beartrap
06-26-2015, 08:47 AM
inb4 thread not read by devs and topic is being shut down by a mod who thinks he can silent everyone he wants:rolleyes:

The mods are doing what others could not. They have been cleaning up the forums of Spam, Trolls, Harassment and Foul Language. If you have a problem with them, then you might want to take it up to Clementine.

Complaining about others is very frivolous.

Dipstik
06-26-2015, 11:00 AM
The mods are doing what others could not. They have been cleaning up the forums of Spam, Trolls, Harassment and Foul Language. If you have a problem with them, then you might want to take it up to Clementine.

Sounds like something 1shot would say... and then ban anyone who tries to argue the counterpoint.

Relic
06-26-2015, 11:27 AM
Sounds like something 1shot would say... and then ban anyone who tries to argue the counterpoint.

Please refrain from statements like this, it's inappropriate to do publicly. Additionally, it's discussing moderator actions which should only be done via PM's to Community Managers.

Vile Lynn
06-26-2015, 07:17 PM
Additionally, it's discussing moderator actions which should only be done via PM's to Community Managers.

The Community Managers are not reading &/or replying to PMs.

sister morphine
06-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Please refrain from statements like this, it's inappropriate to do publicly. Additionally, it's discussing moderator actions which should only be done via PM's to Community Managers.
If a mod shuts down a thread on the grounds of a "flame war", which on examination turns out to be players criticising a stupid comment posted earlier in the thread by the same community mod, what do you expect?

Evan1000
06-27-2015, 05:29 AM
If you're short of room I'd have to guess you still cling onto the worthless beginner buildings.

I'll never sell em and you can't make me!

sister morphine
06-27-2015, 07:13 AM
You're right. I hear the position of King of the Slums is open! ;)

Evan1000
06-27-2015, 11:51 AM
You're right. I hear the position of King of the Slums is open! ;)

Hmm King of the Slums.. the name suits me :p

Sandhawk
06-27-2015, 01:51 PM
If a mod shuts down a thread on the grounds of a "flame war", which on examination turns out to be players criticising a stupid comment posted earlier in the thread by the same community mod, what do you expect?

+1 ^^^^^^^^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've bought some of the re-releases of the LTB's I missed and/or accidentally sold. Still have have lots of open space.

Now how about those Pagoda's gree? :D

Dipstik
06-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Especially since he's going around in chat apps bragging about how he's trolling the forum...

Red BD
06-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Hmm King of the Slums.. the name suits me :p

So wish there was a "like" thingy.

John_Locke
06-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Especially since he's going around in chat apps bragging about how he's trolling the forum...

Pics or it didn't happen!

Dipstik
06-27-2015, 06:56 PM
they exist. Find me on kakao or groupme.

TheJess
06-27-2015, 09:20 PM

Everyone agrees with this, except the usual suspect(s), who also may erroneously think they own the forum.

And I agree with the OP that more expansion space is warranted given the plethora of new buildings.

Dipstik
06-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Just curious.. Do you even READ this forum, Jess?

PC77
06-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Even though I agree, enjoy your upcoming infraction break. You can't say anything on here now without him waving his wand & pretending he's CEO of Gree

PC77
06-29-2015, 08:58 AM
I've had same photo up for as long as I've been on here and because he found it offensive all of a sudden, he took it down and I got a days holiday from here.
Next thing, he'll come out and say he's running against the Donald in your elections

Dipstik
06-29-2015, 11:51 AM
Complaints should be sent to relic or clementine. I've been told that they're actually taken seriously.

madnoob
06-29-2015, 11:02 PM

Ya what he said