PDA

View Full Version : Any info regarding new gold buildings???

Carloco
06-25-2015, 11:06 AM
Type A? Type B? Anything good?

Dipstik
06-25-2015, 12:27 PM
If you care about buying income buildings for gold, does it really matter? You should already have billions in cash that you can't spend. You buy these because you want to spend money so your IPH can keep up with other people who have so much gold they can afford to waste it on stuff like this. They could honestly do nothing other than make your hood look pretty, and the people who buy them will continue to buy them just for the status.

You're probably not going to buy any.

Max Power
06-25-2015, 01:38 PM
If you care about buying income buildings for gold, does it really matter? You should already have billions in cash that you can't spend. You buy these because you want to spend money so your IPH can keep up with other people who have so much gold they can afford to waste it on stuff like this. They could honestly do nothing other than make your hood look pretty, and the people who buy them will continue to buy them just for the status.

Please answer the question, counselor.

Dr BoneCrusher
06-25-2015, 02:05 PM

Dippy, you always get right to the point.

Dipstik
06-25-2015, 02:24 PM
Please answer the question, counselor.

http://www.stealthybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/objection.png

The question is irrelevant :)

Carloco
06-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Soooooo....... Nothing.

Max Power
06-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Soooooo....... Nothing.

Wish I could help, but I already have a ton of income and don't need to spend any gold on this stuff, so sorry, I can't.

Carloco
06-26-2015, 02:57 PM
No problem. That's just a lot of gold. For a type b I think.