PDA

View Full Version : Let's call on the ones who keep the lights on

bam bam.
06-25-2015, 05:27 AM
Let's be honest, this games profits come from SUP + warriors, then the top 50 then everybody else.

If we want the game fixed we need these top teams to be the ones to stand up for the little guys.

We need them to close their wallets until the game achieves an its balance. Make it entertaining for all. Not just a mad auction house for the top 2 teams. It will be how we get the managers above our mods to take notice of what our mods have to say. How about it SUP n Warriors. Do you want to restore the game to its former glory or just comtinue on forever in your little spend off game.

I am not asking for a boycott, just let's put the screws back on the manages who speak in only terms of $$$. Let's give our mods some power.

You guys can organise the hell out of yourselves during events. Let's put those skill to achieving a well balanced product, not just auction house contests.

Any representatives from those teams who want to spear head saving the game and being men and women for the people speak up. Help us speak to the greedy execs. We want balance and entertainment. We want our mods to have more power than just censoring us. We want a fair dinkum shot at a playable and sustainable game

Jg48
06-25-2015, 05:56 AM
We'll said bam but I don't think that sup or the warriors will agree to that because there egos are to big.

And yes gree still sucks

Apollo13
06-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Don't look at their points. I think top factions have cut back on spendings as well. Just that they have got good regen rates... some are like 90secs. And they make use of Legendary fights to score points. Also, they have the highest numbers of double and triple strikes. A triple strike during Legendary match can get them like 6k wp on a single hit.

Should be blaming Gree for not thinking through before rolling out new things and not explaining to the masses of players.

Apollo13
06-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Gree is just trying to inflat everything to look like people are still addicted to the game. Should be looking at the number of players still involved in the game instead... Day 3 and still not enough factions to fill up the 1,500 intended rewards for the top 1,500 teams in division. In other words, less than 6,000 teams are playing this game.

And Gree still won't wake up from their dreams... Can only milk so much milk from a cow.

Events are running on a longer cycles to cut back on development needs. Inflating stats of units to prop up the game. Premium, Epic and Legendary fights in WD to prop up points, medic packs given out as rewards will also go back into the fight also further prop up points... But they are only illusion. The only money spinner for them is probably Frontline. Increasing the goals difficulty levels will only send the game faster into the dustbin.

Ajk
06-28-2015, 06:27 PM
I don't mean to deflate the hope but, I'm pretty sure this ship sailed long ago. Any "collective bargaining" that is done now I'm pretty sure they would just kill the lights. This was needed a year or two ago before it got this out of hand. It may have worked then, maybe not. Too little too late now.

bam bam.
06-29-2015, 05:22 AM
I don't mean to deflate the hope but, I'm pretty sure this ship sailed long ago. Any "collective bargaining" that is done now I'm pretty sure they would just kill the lights. This was needed a year or two ago before it got this out of hand. It may have worked then, maybe not. Too little too late now.

Sadly you are right. But either fix it or kill it.

I like your signature too mate

Tee
06-30-2015, 08:44 AM
That is impossible.

You may not be aware of this but the biggest spenders, the number one Faction, the group of 60 that always wins, the one name that is all over the WD map, has made it clear as day by many, very many statements here on the forum that they are honest players.

HellRaizer
06-30-2015, 09:18 AM
Even if hell froze over, egos put aside, realisation that there is no jealously and they laid off for a while to set a statement, I fear it would bit too little too late and it would bring the final chapter to fruition.

Speed ump
06-30-2015, 10:38 AM
I'd have no problem with that myself bam, your post here does seem quite different from the one in the other thread. Maybe if we are so superior we feel the need to continue that delusion, lol. If you could convince the other teams to something that made sense I'd be happy to listen. Have been there long ago, and couldn't make it happen back then. Also there's 60 or so people on each team that you have to convince that whatever idea is brought up, makes sense to. That's a tall order. Problem for me sitting up on my high horse, it's hard to hear what people are saying from up here.

groovy shags
06-30-2015, 08:18 PM
That's a tall order. Problem for me sitting up on my high horse, it's hard to hear what people are saying from up here.

Good one umper! ;) I am sending you the message so you can receive it way up there! Morse code below! :cool: (real message)

... - --- .--. --. .. ...- .. -. --. -- --- -. . -.-- ..-. --- .-. .- ... .... .. - .--. .-. --- -.. ..- -.-. - .... . .-.. .--. - .... . -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. - -.--

Speed ump
07-02-2015, 05:27 AM
Thanks groovy, that helps.

07-02-2015, 01:41 PM
But SUPu motto, " won't rest till birds have no nest" What does this mean ?

Brown Out
07-02-2015, 02:42 PM
But SUPu motto, " won't rest till birds have no nest" What does this mean ?

Emperor penguins.....

But basically it means "we have more money than sense"
Great look into the human psyche this game is.

No tangible rewards, but people will still spend loads of money on it.

Speed ump
07-02-2015, 02:48 PM
I see another winner of the I'm better than everyone else because my opinion is the only one that matters contest.

Brown Out
07-02-2015, 03:17 PM
I see another winner of the I'm better than everyone else because my opinion is the only one that matters contest.

This a jab at me?
For the UMPteenth time, I don't care.

3+ year player that can easily find another "free to play game" in a heartbeat if this one sinks.

J-manKometh96
07-02-2015, 05:20 PM

Sounds like some major butt hurt because there dares to be someone not bowing down and sucking up.

bam bam.
07-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Guys pls do not acknowledge speed on this thread. Anyone else from a top team who has the ability to coordinate and help us talk to GReE speak up. Speed has no power or influence so it really is pointless to talk to a rich troll about common sense issues

Robespierre
07-02-2015, 06:53 PM
Guys pls do not acknowledge speed on this thread. Anyone else from a top team who has the ability to coordinate and help us talk to GReE speak up. Speed has no power or influence so it really is pointless to talk to a rich troll about common sense issues

Agreed. True help requested.

Speed ump
07-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Nice, the trolls are going to behave now. Naw, not gonna happen. They can't resist the temptation

bam bam.
07-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Did someone just fart?.

Danger Mouse
07-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Did someone just fart?.

A bit of liquid follow through as well

bam bam.
07-03-2015, 02:32 AM
A bit of liquid follow through as well

Sounded like a wet one

Ajk
07-03-2015, 11:16 AM
He's having fun trying to get legit posts locked. You know, trolling.