PDA

View Full Version : Where are our allies?

Bgreen4228
06-24-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm glad Gree cleaned up our inventory but I have lost my allies and I haD several. I just completed a mission and the reward was two allies. So I go to my inventory and they are not there but my health and energy and stamina are there. Any other players have this problem? And they are not in the special tab either

good gawd noooo
06-24-2015, 06:08 PM
the game is broke . I took my lvl 7 mini to lvl 12 (40 or so bosses)on eb got a decent stat increase but my pvp rank (even thou I triggered bosses by pvp) according to my rank meter I am still the very first rank with 0 bp. lol after attacking at least 40 times and winning majority still have 0 bp.. simple fact THE GAME IS BROKE

Pidgeot
06-24-2015, 09:02 PM
I noticed that when you lose an attack in PVP with new accounts, you lose way more BP than you gain. I would gain like 10 BP but would lose like 250 when I lost an attack.

good gawd noooo
06-24-2015, 09:47 PM
had nothing to do with that unfortunately I would watch it climb by 4 bp get to 24bp then log out and log back in and it would be rest to zero.. but my allies worked as far as adding real people didn't bother checking the other type of allies