PDA

View Full Version : Way to check past ip?

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 06:28 AM
I'm sure this problem happens all the time where you want to see the ip you scored in war and forgot to take a screenshot so now you're forever curious as to what you got. And another problem is during recruiting where you swear you made this ip but don't have the screenshot to back you up and there comes another recruit with lower ip but a screenshot of it.. the guy with the screenshot is getting in.

There should be a way where you can check all the past ip you've made. It'd make recruiting a lot easier and it would be cool to scroll through what you've done throughout the past.

I'm sure every war ip is thrown in some folder in the GREE database where they can just make a way in game so you can check your scores.

What does everyone else think about this idea?

Blaggard
06-24-2015, 06:30 AM
There is more to every recruit than mere IP.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Sounds nice, but where would it be stored? Crime city is a Battery and Data beast! Probably looking at upwards of 3 or 4 gigabytes just storing whole war results for a few cycles. You're looking at everyone who register ip during a particular war...Lmfao just scrolling through the "Alex(s)" would be a deal breaker.

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 06:59 AM
There is more to every recruit than mere IP.

Well of course, you don't want some cocky idiot with just a credit card as his only redeeming quality, but you also don't want an inactive that just sounded nice during recruiting. But this would still help a bunch with people trying to find a syn.

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 07:01 AM
Sounds nice, but where would it be stored? Crime city is a Battery and Data beast! Probably looking at upwards of 3 or 4 gigabytes just storing whole war results for a few cycles. You're looking at everyone who register ip during a particular war...Lmfao just scrolling through the "Alex(s)" would be a deal breaker.

True, guess I didn't really think about that. Maybe they could cut it off where the indi rank prizes end. Probably easier to track everyone who received an indi prize. So like the T6k for this past war (I think that's where it ended)

Jcw9811
06-24-2015, 07:38 AM
If u just join a team and don't bounce around every cycle or every other cycle then this doesn't matter. Have a little loyalty for the syn u are in and learn where u belong, then this won't be necessary in the slightest

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 07:44 AM
If u just join a team and don't bounce around every cycle or every other cycle then this doesn't matter. Have a little loyalty for the syn u are in and learn where u belong, then this won't be necessary in the slightest

Well anything can happen. Many syns fall and it can happen out of nowhere. If you didn't take a screenshot because you didn't expect to leave and end up having to find a syn last minute.. this could be helpful in that

TheJess
06-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Good idea. There's no valid reason to make IP scores disappear immediately.

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 08:26 AM
Absolutely none. Except the one pointed out already in this thread, of course.

Bad Fish
06-24-2015, 08:54 AM
There is already. After some wars they post T500 indy on this forum. You want to see your score on a list then make it on to those.

1Shot
06-24-2015, 10:17 AM
I had this problem. I was at 695k ip this war. Did my last qa. Came back in game to take a screenshot of what it should have been 696k ip, but it wouldn't load and war ended.

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Worried SAS will boot you? I hear they have a track record of that. Make sure you document EVERYTHING!

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 10:28 AM
There is already. After some wars they post T500 indy on this forum. You want to see your score on a list then make it on to those.

Key words are "some" and "T500". You're not making T500 unless you put well over $100 into one war alone

1Shot
06-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Worried SAS will boot you? I hear they have a track record of that. Make sure you document EVERYTHING!

I left SAS a couple cycles ago lol.

sister morphine
06-24-2015, 12:29 PM
One of the officers takes screens of all at the end of each war and SA and posts them in our Intel room. That's called organisation. :)

Dat Guy
06-25-2015, 01:49 AM
One of the officers takes screens of all at the end of each war and SA and posts them in our Intel room. That's called organisation. :)

Nerds! :cool:

sister morphine
06-25-2015, 03:03 AM
Nerds! :cool:
Lol :rolleyes:

jmeijer
06-26-2015, 04:08 PM
One of the officers takes screens of all at the end of each war and SA and posts them in our Intel room. That's called organisation. :)Exactly. Would've been nice though for us to check our previous scores in the game but it's unnecessary.

sister morphine
06-27-2015, 12:34 AM
Exactly. Would've been nice though for us to check our previous scores in the game but it's unnecessary.
Very unnecessary! It's a game not some workplace assessment :rolleyes: