PDA

View Full Version : Armour Stripping

Liu Tak Yan
06-23-2015, 05:34 PM
Just recently I've noticed this trend of armour stripping happening during Wars. A numerous amount of Guild Sentinels & Guild Masters stripping off all armours off each knight and leaving one knight with a fusion boost armour on. This makes whoever attacks them get very low points because of the armour stripping. Why should the attacking player get shafted on points for a loop hole? IMO the attacking player should get max points because of this. This issue seriously needs to be addressed or all you will have is a bunch of players stripping armours before they decide to attack.

I understand people taking advantage of loop holes, but this is pretty lame. Please Relic or someone give some insight as to what will be done or if anything at all will be done to address this loop hole. Reversing the points would instantly stop players from doing it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to a reply!!

Marco_
06-23-2015, 06:05 PM
Lol, your "solution" is just terrible, since that would boost the efficiency of the other type of stripping that gets complained about much more: stripping to help the opponents get good and easy points...

Mos20
06-23-2015, 06:07 PM
It's the alliances and has been going on for a long time. If you reduce your armor to lowest possible to beat them then your points will increase. Think that's how it works. Maybe a member of one of the alliances can further explain.

Kent Chai
06-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Just recently I've noticed this trend of armour stripping happening during Wars. A numerous amount of Guild Sentinels & Guild Masters stripping off all armours off each knight and leaving one knight with a fusion boost armour on. This makes whoever attacks them get very low points because of the armour stripping. Why should the attacking player get shafted on points for a loop hole? IMO the attacking player should get max points because of this. This issue seriously needs to be addressed or all you will have is a bunch of players stripping armours before they decide to attack.

I understand people taking advantage of loop holes, but this is pretty lame. Please Relic or someone give some insight as to what will be done or if anything at all will be done to address this loop hole. Reversing the points would instantly stop players from doing it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to a reply!!

Hi Liu,

Our push guild matched up with quite a few of them and they usually put on a FBA after they have a non-family guild matchup. I think it is lame to do so but if you think carefully again...it just a strategy that some GM used to prevent farming while they are sleeping or lazy to dance.

There is no right or wrong in doing that...just like the topic of stripping Armour....If we want to live with Stripping...then we have to live with FBA folks.....

Cheers and have a great week. This is my first weekend without war!!!!

Kangaroeland
06-23-2015, 11:53 PM
If you have an emp contact you can ask them why. They seem to have urged all their guilds to do so.

Still easy to get 600 pts off though. Try using 3 basics or fusion boosts on secondary knights yourself.

no mercyyy
06-23-2015, 11:53 PM
Well, yes. But think about it - you put on a maxed basic armor to counter their fba with good bling and you are sure of getting high points every time.

Nanakinz
06-24-2015, 12:09 AM
I may hate this strategymy self but i see how its effective and works and gree wont be changing it so we just have to live with it

SBBL Indigo
06-24-2015, 02:21 AM
I may hate this strategymy self but i see how its effective and works and gree wont be changing it so we just have to live with it

Yeah it's really annoying and lame. GMs who do it find themselves the butt of the joke in the FBA Hall of Shame.

I see the slight hypocrisy as a fan of the normal type of stripping... but that comes from a good place of helping out an alliance member get the most out of their gems and a good position rather than just laziness and being a coward.

roookey1
06-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Just another part of these ridiculous, rigged, buyable so-called 'wars', which are in fact insanely dumb stripping and deadbeating contests.

And there are some people out there still wondering why there is so little participation.

Lord P
06-24-2015, 05:40 AM
As has been stated already, a GM will do this as a tactic. I have no problem with it. It's no different than stripping. There is no honor in stripping and there is no honor in putting up a FBA. Both strategies are there to maximize or reduce points in a tactical manner. No honor necessary!

paddy07
06-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Stripping is a war tactic.

However, going to FBA is a wimp move. It's a sure way to get some angry responses. Stand up and fight. Dance or be farmed.

Ant venom
06-24-2015, 07:09 AM
I don't see any problems with stripping your armors to an FBA, although I wouldn't really call it a tactic because in real war (Not really trying to compare) if you strip to like almost nothing, you are screwed and well dead.

Regretz
06-24-2015, 07:24 AM
Personally I love doing it when I pair up against 1 of those strip-reliant guilds. Seeing how they change their name to "coward" and "no honor" or things of that nature r hilarious and thoroughly amuse me. They think that I honestly care about being "honorable" in their eyes.... LMAO!!! This actually brings up a story that really brought a tear of joy to my eye, I must share it!

It was the last war in the event, as there was just over an hour left. And to my utter satisfaction my guild was paired against the #26 rank guild, a known alliance guild that relies heavily on strips, and wanted to make their final push into t25 fir that coveted + version. They begged and pleaded with me on LINE to strip, so I did. I stripped down to 1 fba, and had all my HCs and leadership do it as well. Lemme tell u, u have never witnessed the true wrath of nerd rage until u snatch their goal rite out from under them! The rage and the threats were some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Back to the war though... they fought and gemmed their little hearts out. Watching them gem for an hour, getting <300 pts per battle entertained me the whole hour. Needless to say their efforts did not push them I to the t25, as they werent able to accumulate enuf pts to put them there.

Best day of my KnD career!!! So yes, this is a viable method and is actually very fun and strategic to use in war.

Marco_
06-24-2015, 02:32 PM
I don't see any problems with stripping your armors to an FBA, although I wouldn't really call it a tactic because in real war (Not really trying to compare) if you strip to like almost nothing, you are screwed and well dead.
Ah, I watched some news footage of the Waterloo commemoration/re-enactment and zapped past some Waterloo documentary: soldiers marching shoulder by shoulder, so musket balls and cannon balls had hardly any room to miss everybody... ;)

I guess 1 FBA would be the equivalent of a skirmish/guerilla tactic. ;)

Sent
06-24-2015, 06:06 PM
If you have an emp contact you can ask them why. They seem to have urged all their guilds to do so.

It's nothing to do with our alliance or at least it wasn't mentioned to us. There's only one or two emp guilds we faced this war that did it (one of them had basically everyone in the guild do it) but we faced guilds from every alliance who did it.

Anyways, it's annoying and I agree it should be fixed. I think the whole point system needs to be restructured.

Liu Tak Yan
06-25-2015, 07:16 PM
Why not deduct points from the player who is stripping? Why not increase the bonus points for the attacker? It just seems so simple to fix.

On another note.. The point system does need to be restructured.. I get penalized for using my DF armour when my opponent does not have one.. Because I have the advantage I lose points for that?

Ant venom
06-25-2015, 07:23 PM
Why not deduct points from the player who is stripping? Why not increase the bonus points for the attacker? It just seems so simple to fix.

On another note.. The point system does need to be restructured.. I get penalized for using my DF armour when my opponent does not have one.. Because I have the advantage I lose points for that?
But the reason why this will not have a reconstruction is because this system has been in place since the first Guild War and if you complain now, than it won't be changed and think about why you didn't complain 2 years ago.

Marco_
06-26-2015, 02:20 AM
But the reason why this will not have a reconstruction is because this system has been in place since the first Guild War and if you complain now, than it won't be changed and think about why you didn't complain 2 years ago.
I haven't played any other Gree games of similar-ish type, but based on the "guild wars will be added to KnD, since buying up games and adding guild wars is Gree's core business" warning/info posted here on the forum well before KnD even had guilds, I wouldn't be too surprised if a near identical scoring system for guild wars had been in place for multiple games before KnD. So your "2 years" might well be 3-5 years of the scoring system being in place... ;)

VirusknightX
06-26-2015, 05:43 AM
The scoring system has changed twice since guild wars started. It used to seem completely random when you won. Then they made it to where you got less points every time you fought and beat the same opponent. Then they implemented it the way it is now.

Marco_
06-26-2015, 10:09 AM
The scoring system has changed twice since guild wars started. It used to seem completely random when you won. Then they made it to where you got less points every time you fought and beat the same opponent. Then they implemented it the way it is now.
Yes, except for that scuttled experiment, it has always been "repeatedly bash 1 person who safely gives the best points/best points per minute" (the second if you can gem all hour long, the first if you can't)

watermelon
06-27-2015, 03:03 AM
"honor" "bravery" "coward" "integrity" "tactic"

um......ok let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is a stupid pay to win mobile game. There aren't really a lot of skills associated with winning this game. It's an entertainment you pay for. You guy gems, you click buttos, and you see cute flashy animation. That's it. Ok ok I give credit to people who make the effort to pull together alliances and stuff. That takes some hours and some people skills.

Having said that, how about just plain old BORING. I am not a fan of that one fusion boost trick myself and the game isn't really worth my money for me when I see my super awesome leveled dressed up knight with really nice ring and amulets get into a battle, and in a single swing, I kill this tiny little shrimp wearing a fusion boost...and as an insult to an injury, I see my points jump up 130 points instead of the usual 700+.

Boring boring boring.

Ok gree. Fix it. How about just rewarding the same range of points based on rank regardless of what the knights are wearing. Remember the old scoring system circa 2013?

Marco_
06-27-2015, 04:32 AM
Boring boring boring.

Ok gree. Fix it. How about just rewarding the same range of points based on rank regardless of what the knights are wearing. Remember the old scoring system circa 2013?
Is 1 fusion boost any more silly than things like naming everybody the same name and then triggering re-sorts of the list was (does that still work anyway?) to hide easy AFK targets?

If today's system means that to get maximum points you have to be just 1 or 2 misses away from a loss, that's at least an extra decission point there...

roookey1
06-28-2015, 11:44 AM
I propose Gree updates the subtitle of their game in Google Play to "Buy To Strip".

'Wars' have become such a ridiculous, time killing event.

Kangaroeland
06-28-2015, 09:01 PM
You just dont have the imagination or creativity too make them fun. I like wars shame they take 3 days though.

GeneralUsa
07-01-2015, 07:44 AM
I am in BlueCollars, an Android independent build with no armor stripping and no alliance.
I personally use this fusion boost to prevent people from farming me regardless of the position I hold at the time (GM/GS/GM/HC/C). When the opponents use 3 basics to attack me, I switch my armors to maxed armors. By switching between fusion boost and maxed armors, I can effectively prevent my opponents from scoring many points against me and help my guilds to win the battle. Obviously, I like the current scoring system because I get rewarded for being active in wars. Please remember that not everyone can afford gems/money for top runs (t10, t3, t1) - not everyone has the T10/3/1 armors. Also, not everyone likes to open chests (to get a chance of a good DF).

nicktran111467
07-22-2015, 03:49 PM
Waking up last sunday at 7, fighting 50' straight on a stripped battle, and it hit me...STRIPPING is a CHEAT. yOU guys might not agree with me on this. I have been playing video games for 15 years, and i know a CHEAT when i see it. Beating a single knight would give you as many points as beating all three ?
Unfortunately, everyone does it, and Gree essentially condone the practice. If u are on a top run, you have to do it.
Shame on You GREE for even allow this abomination to even exist! :mad: :mad:

roookey1
07-22-2015, 07:34 PM
I fully agree, nicktran.

And the closer you look at various aspects of the game you will find out that actually most parts of the game 'invite' to cheat (the less polite way of saying 'buying wins', 'building conglomerates to cheat more efficiently and save some money' etc.) - to get better rankings, armors, some even do it because if gives them respect. :D

Many, really many players expressed interest in another tier of wars (if only once a month!), for instance, where repeated deadbeating (only with this particular 'feature' stripping makes sense), those insane 'failed strike' rates and gemming are prevented and only activity and strength of armor counts. But so far, who's surprised, nothing like that. Gree is only interested in money, not customer satisfaction, so unless a certain feature doesn't flush more money into their pockets right away (long-term revenue is not of interest to them, think why that may be...), it won't happen.

Ant venom
07-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Waking up last sunday at 7, fighting 50' straight on a stripped battle, and it hit me...STRIPPING is a CHEAT. yOU guys might not agree with me on this. I have been playing video games for 15 years, and i know a CHEAT when i see it. Beating a single knight would give you as many points as beating all three ?
Unfortunately, everyone does it, and Gree essentially condone the practice. If u are on a top run, you have to do it.
Shame on You GREE for even allow this abomination to even exist! :mad: :mad:

I didn't know roookey1 had a twin brother. Lol

roookey1
07-23-2015, 03:00 AM
haha ... well, more players thank you would probably guess are thinking like me. They just aren't that articulate about it. :D
I guess many of them just leave after figuring it out without spending a word. They are potential future customers, but Gree doesn't care about that as we all know.

Kangaroeland
07-23-2015, 09:56 AM
We ended #66 last war without stripping and couldve easily been t50 if we wanted it. How is gemming cheating? You signed up for a pay2win game dont start complaining when it turns out your guild isnt as strong as they can be. Your so-called conglomerates provide 90% of the fun in the game for me but i guess you can all just not accept that other people might enjoy the game in a different, more social way.

Ant venom
07-23-2015, 10:01 AM
We ended #66 last war without stripping and couldve easily been t50 if we wanted it. How is gemming cheating? You signed up for a pay2win game dont start complaining when it turns out your guild isnt as strong as they can be. Your so-called conglomerates provide 90% of the fun in the game for me but i guess you can all just not accept that other people might enjoy the game in a different, more social way.

The problem with your claim to being able to get to t50 is the fact that you didn't so your arrogance is a bit over the top.

Kangaroeland
07-23-2015, 12:37 PM
No arrogance. We decided gemming wasnt worth it so we didnt. You sound jealous to me man.

Jahriya1
07-24-2015, 06:53 AM
Sad to say, but In Gree best interest and the best interest in their employees. They need to make revenue on a game. They sell an intangible object that cost nothing to produce besides some ones and zeros and market it for 100% profitability. There goal should be to make the most they can get without taking away from game play. Top Run are so expensive because we as players made it that way...Sure Gree could put a limit as to how many gems one player can use during a war but then they would be cutting revenue.

So if u think about it, the only reason y top runs are so expensive is because of the top 100 guilds in the game made it so. To think if they could all communicate and agree on simple terms. You can have a top run where no one spends more than 1k in gems, saving us hundreds of dollars. Players become to greedy and so this ackwardness toward the subject of fair game is laughable, because we know its not fair, and Gree knows it as well. Pay 2 Win... Well who pays because its us , calling the shots, Gree just has one job to do and that is to keep the game running and keep us playing.

Ant venom
07-24-2015, 07:09 AM
Sad to say, but In Gree best interest and the best interest in their employees. They need to make revenue on a game. They sell an intangible object that cost nothing to produce besides some ones and zeros and market it for 100% profitability. There goal should be to make the most they can get without taking away from game play. Top Run are so expensive because we as players made it that way...Sure Gree could put a limit as to how many gems one player can use during a war but then they would be cutting revenue.

So if u think about it, the only reason y top runs are so expensive is because of the top 100 guilds in the game made it so. To think if they could all communicate and agree on simple terms. You can have a top run where no one spends more than 1k in gems, saving us hundreds of dollars. Players become to greedy and so this ackwardness toward the subject of fair game is laughable, because we know its not fair, and Gree knows it as well. Pay 2 Win... Well who pays because its us , calling the shots, Gree just has one job to do and that is to keep the game running and keep us playing.

Well GREE really does anything more than buy a game, make profit, shut it down, and hope it's forgotten, that's their business model really. And I totally agree with you on the other points.

Adisty
07-24-2015, 08:20 AM
They sell an intangible object that cost nothing to produce besides some ones and zeros and market it for 100% profitability.

Not true. You have to pay the employees that put those 1s & 0s in specific order, cost of electricity to run the equipment, etc. Not even close to 100% profit.

nicktran111467
07-25-2015, 07:28 AM
Personally I love doing it when I pair up against 1 of those strip-reliant guilds. Seeing how they change their name to "coward" and "no honor" or things of that nature r hilarious and thoroughly amuse me. They think that I honestly care about being "honorable" in their eyes.... LMAO!!! This actually brings up a story that really brought a tear of joy to my eye, I must share it!

It was the last war in the event, as there was just over an hour left. And to my utter satisfaction my guild was paired against the #26 rank guild, a known alliance guild that relies heavily on strips, and wanted to make their final push into t25 fir that coveted + version. They begged and pleaded with me on LINE to strip, so I did. I stripped down to 1 fba, and had all my HCs and leadership do it as well. Lemme tell u, u have never witnessed the true wrath of nerd rage until u snatch their goal rite out from under them! The rage and the threats were some of the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Back to the war though... they fought and gemmed their little hearts out. Watching them gem for an hour, getting <300 pts per battle entertained me the whole hour. Needless to say their efforts did not push them I to the t25, as they werent able to accumulate enuf pts to put them there.

Best day of my KnD career!!! So yes, this is a viable method and is actually very fun and strategic to use in war.

i dont see how u could find UTTER SATISFACTION in doing that. maybe i am wired differently.

nicktran111467
07-25-2015, 07:37 AM
You just dont have the imagination or creativity too make them fun. I like wars shame they take 3 days though.

3 days wars are way too long. I would like to know how u could make them fun.

Kangaroeland
07-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Dont strip
Beat almost all T10 guilds while not stripping
Attack the gate only in some wars, hold contests who gets highest/lowest score on gates
Everyone attack a random commander in the opposing guild with 1 knight, see who gets best score
Etcetera

roookey1
07-25-2015, 12:56 PM
Indeed, there would be many ways. However, I don't make suggestions anymore, pointless.

The weekly feedback section must contain 1,000 suggestions by now (also regarding wars), and I doubt more than 3 of them have been realized (probably more caused by accident rather than intention).

Adisty
07-27-2015, 06:17 AM
However, I don't make suggestions anymore, pointless.

Even moreso now since the people that even bothered to respond got laid off :(

roookey1
07-27-2015, 06:59 AM
yeah, from now on, it's totally like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O-QqC9yM28 :p

roookey1
08-15-2015, 03:45 PM
This stripping really pisses me off. GM's buy super-powerful armor for themselves and then strip down to bronze that doesn't give more than 400 points or so to the attacker if winning, even if I only wear bronze myself. There are times I'd like to throw my phone against the wall

busteroaf
08-15-2015, 07:23 PM
Good job on reviving an old thread. I thought something important was said. As usual, nope.

People have already admitted this game takes no skill. But it sure does get under people's skin. They've got you guys hooked. Those that are still here are the reason they keep pumping out crap games like this. Even for all the complaints against their CS, or lack of CS, you still play. People still buy up gems and spend ridiculous amounts of money on chests and wars to level up your characters. There are hackers and people who cause others to spend more money. Its widely known that nothing is done. Yet you still play. Expecting them to change, every time. And they don't.

Kudos. You're the reason the game companies put out so many DLC's and micro-transaction games now instead of fully fleshed out games that can stand alone.

Marco_
08-16-2015, 01:05 AM
Good job on reviving an old thread. I thought something important was said. As usual, nope.

People have already admitted this game takes no skill. But it sure does get under people's skin. They've got you guys hooked. Those that are still here are the reason they keep pumping out crap games like this. Even for all the complaints against their CS, or lack of CS, you still play. People still buy up gems and spend ridiculous amounts of money on chests and wars to level up your characters. There are hackers and people who cause others to spend more money. Its widely known that nothing is done. Yet you still play. Expecting them to change, every time. And they don't.

The majority of the Android and iOS top grossing games probably are of the type "bait the new players with a few dozen hours of doable progress, then switch to 'hey, you need to start paying hundreds of dollars/euros to keep up progress or lose all the time you invested'". Both google play store descriptions and lots of user comments list "addictive" a lot, so the games are a bit of an electronic drug... ;-(

Kudos. You're the reason the game companies put out so many DLC's and micro-transaction games now instead of fully fleshed out games that can stand alone.
That's not much different than TV and movie series being dragged on endlessly or getting reset if they think that will be more profitable etc.

Marco_
08-16-2015, 01:09 AM
This stripping really pisses me off. GM's buy super-powerful armor for themselves and then strip down to bronze that doesn't give more than 400 points or so to the attacker if winning, even if I only wear bronze myself. There are times I'd like to throw my phone against the wall
Hmm, are you sure that GM wasn't below level 100 then? I think in the past that was a reason for low points.
My retirement guild is too low rank to fight really stripped people, but I did get over 700 points for beating a GM wearing a low level 4* and 2x 2* by using a maxed Swamp Shaman and 2 fusion boosts.

busteroaf
08-16-2015, 07:10 PM
The majority of the Android and iOS top grossing games probably are of the type "bait the new players with a few dozen hours of doable progress, then switch to 'hey, you need to start paying hundreds of dollars/euros to keep up progress or lose all the time you invested'". Both google play store descriptions and lots of user comments list "addictive" a lot, so the games are a bit of an electronic drug... ;-(

Indeed. You know those "problem gambling" help-lines? They need those for these games since that is what they are. People have to realize that all of these games, as you said, are addictive, lottery style games, with "micro" transactions (except for when you're spending $80 at a time on stuff, then its not so micro) thrown in to make people think that its doable with minimal $. Or, they think "if I just buy ONE MORE chest, I'll get that brand new armor. ... DAMNIT. Okay, ONE MORE. For real this time! ... DAMNIT..." I don't mind spending $5 here and there on games, knowing how much I used to plunk down for this game back in the day. If I can't get what I need within that first purchase, or I don't see that I can play for free afterwards, DELETE. You just have to be smart. Or not super competitive. These games are not worth it. Few and far between are fully fleshed out or don't alter the gameplay without spending in-game currency. Sure, you can farm forever and EVENTUALLY beat that last boss, or can finish X mode to unlock something else. But if you HAVE to spend extra in-game money to do it, its a cheap tactic to generate money.

These games realize they could generate money with competition. Arena. Competitive based. Epic Bosses. Some competitive nature, but mostly time restricted. Open up guilds to provide new competitive options: War and then Raids. Both competitive and time restricted. Epic Mode whatever. Time restricted. Everything they've opened up is either competitive or "limited time only". Totally plays into the addiction side of the hook.

I now prefer games like Simpson's Tapped Out. Still takes no skill whatsoever. But you don't have to spend money to unlock anything. If you want all the characters, sure. Completionists will want everything and spend money, but its not needed to play the game. The game won't end, or you won't get stuck on something because you don't have Otto the bus driver. Plus there aren't any grand "vs the world" events that can be gamed by hackers and cheaters, forcing you to spend money to do something. Nothing anyone else does in the game affects the way I play, ever. I can not play for a month, and I might miss out on some random buildings or an outfit and some quests for a character, but they aren't game breaking.

That's not much different than TV and movie series being dragged on endlessly or getting reset if they think that will be more profitable etc.

Somewhat. People watch. Advertisers pay money to be seen. Company drags it on to milk it. I can kinda see it, but most people are even getting to the point of not paying cable/DirecTV/Dish/whatever prices. Netflix is behind, and doesn't have every series, but I don't pay for advertising, and I can watch what I want, when I want. I haven't tried Hulu, but I assume its very similar, with current stuff, right? I gave up paying for cable once I realized I was paying $40-$100 a month to watch ESPN, AMC, A&E, and Comedy Central. Not worth it when half of everything is online as well.

It all comes down to realizing what you're paying for, and if you're okay with whatever the addiction is.

Adisty
08-17-2015, 06:03 AM
Hmm, are you sure that GM wasn't below level 100 then? I think in the past that was a reason for low points.
My retirement guild is too low rank to fight really stripped people, but I did get over 700 points for beating a GM wearing a low level 4* and 2x 2* by using a maxed Swamp Shaman and 2 fusion boosts.

She means the GM stripped down to one knight, wearing bronze armor. I have come across this before, and got slightly under 400 points.

roookey1
08-17-2015, 06:17 AM
Is "Simon Tapped Out" only on IOS? Couldn't find it on Android Play.
Always interested in shifting addictions :cool:, especially when it would involve getting away from greedy Gree.

Adisty
08-17-2015, 06:23 AM
It's "The Simpsons: Tapped Out", and yes, it is on the play store (love that game, but I'm a huge Simpsons fan too:cool:)

Another game you may want to try is called Monster Strike. It's kinda like Brave Frontier pinball.

roookey1
08-18-2015, 03:29 AM
-thanks, I took a look, but the user comments sound almost exactly as the ones you can find for KnD these days: buggy, loss of achievement/purchased items with troubles to get those items returned, ignorance for customers' demands, pay2win.

It's okay for me to pay a few bucks or deal with ads to support the development and maintenance of a game, but I don't want to be shamelessly ripped off like by K&D, I won't pay for winning (I am ready to deal with challenges of a game and don't want me or others to be able to buy a way out of that) and I don't want to deal with constant trouble due to bugs. Seems a lot to ask for these days!!
Unfortunately, my once favorites that meet my criteria like Trap!, Manuganu, AcrossAgeDX, Subway Surf, Plague Inc, Dante Inferno, Flow Frenzy, Abduction etc., I've basically played through already.