PDA

View Full Version : Setting up a mini

Alicantesteve
06-23-2015, 01:40 AM
I would like to set up a mini account but seem to be unable to do so,,,,can I do this on the same device my main is on(iPad) or do I have to set up on my phone and then link the accounts,,,,your assistance will be greatly appreciated

Helios Von Elisar
06-23-2015, 04:07 AM
I play on two devices, iPhone and iPad. I remember seeing somewhere that you can play multiple games on the same device. I haven't tried it, I prefer using two as I can jump to the net, pal or GroupMe and stay in the game on one. They are linked through the Game Center.

There is also a PC app out now.

Alicantesteve
06-23-2015, 04:25 AM
Cheers Helios don't think my phone will take the memory requirements but will give it a go

carl9764
06-23-2015, 05:09 AM
Think you need to start a new game on another device then link it to your phone I have 5 accounts on one Iphone, deleted the game last week as it took up 10gig then reinstalled and now only takes up 600MB hope this helps

HellRaizer
06-23-2015, 05:36 AM
You can get Bluestacks on the PC.. Its an android emulator.. Set up a play account then download MW create a new account and link the play account to gamecentre and then you can control it via you iPad

Alicantesteve
06-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Brilliant,thanks guys,,,managed to set a new account up on the iPhone and transfer to the iPad.
Will have to dust off the laptop for another one