PDA

View Full Version : Store - Some No Discounts - Some cost more for multiples.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-22-2015, 05:16 AM
The whole point of the thread was for players to be careful when buying units as some do not give discounts and some cost more when they do hv discounts...so by simply using a calculator or the one in ur device you can chk the price of 1 vs20/50/100 and try save ur bases cash... especially for everyone who is not rich and didnt use glitches and for those whr every dollar and valor is still valuable. bye.

Hi all, now we all know the store has been "updated" to have many new units that are priced so stupidly high they are scarimg off new players and the only players that can really afford them are the super high teams where these units probably wont even make their armies... thus useless to them too...

For over a year its been pointless to buy 100 units when buying 50+50 can save you as much as 400,000 valor!.

But now to make Grees maths even more stupid, there are several units which have NO DISCOUNTS for multiple buying.

the price for 1/10/20/50/100 is the SAME as buying 1.

so if any of you are able to buy these units get out your calculator first amd check...

1. if the price is the same for 1 vs 20/50 thus you DO NOT need to save up as you can buy in 1s and its the same.

and

2. check if the price you are paying is higher for quantity vs a lower amount... thus saving you some cash/valor to buy more.

One more thing as Gree have updated the Ranks units... they did not give players of above Ranks the 1 unit prize they should recieve... so everyone who did not recieve your units needs to make a ticket to get them even if you cant use them you can still recycle for what you might be able to use.

either way the unit wasnt added like other things was from other upgrades.

I cant flick back and forth to game and here to post all ive checked so far...just be aware when buying ok. will try add few caps below. bye..

ezmunie
06-22-2015, 07:26 AM
You can blame that on a few who posts here... they posted that they wanted new units for more cash and more valor. They had run out of things to buy, so Gree opened up Rodeo Drive and now they have lots of shopping to do with their excessive funds.

good gawd noooo
06-22-2015, 08:56 AM
You can blame that on a few who posts here... they posted that they wanted new units for more cash and more valor. They had run out of things to buy, so Gree opened up Rodeo Drive and now they have lots of shopping to do with their excessive funds.

wow really?? did you not read his entire post?? as pointed out those that can afford the units chances are units wont make it in their army.. therefore NOT giving them anything to buy. whether you are correct about gree's intent or not still another error on grees part. as no point in buying what isn't gonna help you grow. and scaring off the new kids on the block stupid move for any company gotta have steady players joining and giving it a shot with a nice percent staying to build up yoru customer base... think someone has a lil gree on their nose.. step back and find out what fresh air smells like.. see the reality

Cannot Connect To Server
06-22-2015, 09:43 AM
hi Thank you both for your posts yes ppl asked for things and yes gree screwed up..

the main points are for us the players to just check before buying so you can save some cash and valor on missed priced ones and to help those getting to Apollo etc that the Advanced Assault Ship...The Typhoon and many others are the same cost no matter how many u buy... thrs no discount been added for 20/50 so no point saving up to buy in bulk.

thus buying 1 as u can afford it will help ur bases if they go into your army.

etc as said just trying to help the many who dont do the maths or check before buying as not everyone is rich or has bundles of cash valor like the top 100 is said to have. bye.

good gawd noooo
06-22-2015, 10:30 AM
lol I am part of top 100 thou I am not broke lol dont believe the hype that we have trillions I valor and cash.. I am sure some do but not all of us

tigerlion
06-22-2015, 11:09 AM
You're right GGN. T100 factions are not what's used to be. Most players are free players now, not many with trillions in valor for sure. I'm in T75 and have only 25M in valor and bought nothing for a long time.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-22-2015, 11:35 AM
this is the thing... if ur both 100/75 and u cant afford one unit thats 75million valor to 250 million valor who can?

and cash to TRILLIONS for one unit...

anyways there are thousands of players trying to build iph and rank up and thousands more that just buy units when they can so just be careful when you buy...check if you vculd save on something first as the lower ur team and base the more important it is to save your cash and valor.

i jump and help many teams even down to top 6k and for most ppl any unit helps but checking first might save u some for extra units.

Cannot Connect To Server
06-28-2015, 08:32 AM
I just ranked up gpt the unit for this rank but still did not get the ones from previous...so if you are of high rank above Apollo check if u got those tanks etc i ln your inventory if not complain as ur missing stats. bye.

Rolinz
06-28-2015, 09:48 AM
GREE Math Effect!

They do not know how to add things up or someone forgot to add the discount for buying in bulk or as GREE always say "working as intended".

Cannot Connect To Server
06-28-2015, 04:26 PM
Hi Rolinz indeed.. how Gree could have these mistakes for a year and not bother to update is beyond lazyness and incompetance... its just plain stupidity beyond anything.

Ive just been going thru recycling and that Vicious Tank costs 250,000,000 valor each but sell it u get 2.6m valor... they are just totally worthless units anyone buying them wld be just a mug as well as being mugged by gree again. totally stupid units and prices.

theres just nothing in the store worthy of buying once u hv ranked up.

major willy
06-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Goof god noooo has his face to far down their crotch to care. He is a gree mini that loves ......

J-manKometh96
06-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Top 100 now takes the effort that top 1000 took about a year ago.

groovy shags
06-29-2015, 05:14 AM
We are creeping into the top 100 now. With only a couple of players buying a little gold. 6 months ago, we were top 250. Still climbing, with even less effort. Should be a gold free top 25 by 2016!