PDA

View Full Version : Friend code help

SnobbenSwe
06-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Is it possible to find what friend code my old account had? Trying to recover my old account but print screens of gem purchases and more isn't enough of proof of ownership because I need the friend code. How the **** am I supposed to remember a friend code on an account I haven't played on in over one and a half years?

Ant venom
06-21-2015, 06:38 PM
Is it possible to find what friend code my old account had? Trying to recover my old account but print screens of gem purchases and more isn't enough of proof of ownership because I need the friend code. How the **** am I supposed to remember a friend code on an account I haven't played on in over one and a half years?

Is your old account on the same device? Did you bind it to an email? If your old account isn't on the same platform or even device and it is not bound than I have no idea what will help you retrieve your account. Perhaps you have screenshots or if you were applying for Guilds requiring LINE maybe you can ask those gm's who were involved in your recruitment to send the screenshots back, or if you have friends on your friend list on your old account (If you remember) maybe you can join their Guild (With your new account) or PM them on LINE (If they have it) to ask them to tell you your old account's friend code.

SnobbenSwe
06-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Is your old account on the same device? Did you bind it to an email? If your old account isn't on the same platform or even device and it is not bound than I have no idea what will help you retrieve your account. Perhaps you have screenshots or if you were applying for Guilds requiring LINE maybe you can ask those gm's who were involved in your recruitment to send the screenshots back, or if you have friends on your friend list on your old account (If you remember) maybe you can join their Guild (With your new account) or PM them on LINE (If they have it) to ask them to tell you your old account's friend code.

It's on the same platform (iOS) but not on the same device. I thought I bound it to my email but clearly I didn't.
Gree support isn't even trying to help me with this even if I spent a lot of money on that thing.

Marco_
06-22-2015, 04:44 PM
Did you still have a bunch of gems on the account? If not, it might be better to just start over, since after 1 1/2 years all the armors you had there will likely have been surpassed even by the current epic boss armors... (for example, this week's boss+ armor is about equal to Forgestone+, which was the rank 1 prize for 2nd iOS guild war/1st Android guild war.)

SnobbenSwe
06-23-2015, 09:48 AM
Did you still have a bunch of gems on the account? If not, it might be better to just start over, since after 1 1/2 years all the armors you had there will likely have been surpassed even by the current epic boss armors... (for example, this week's boss+ armor is about equal to Forgestone+, which was the rank 1 prize for 2nd iOS guild war/1st Android guild war.)

I am aware of that. Sentimental value matters here and I don't feel like leveling back too 100+

LoKAcademy
06-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Did you send any requests into Gree support with that account? There may be a friend code in the initial support request email.

SnobbenSwe
06-23-2015, 11:10 AM
did you send any requests into gree support with that account? There may be a friend code in the initial support request email.

Thank you very much!!!