PDA

View Full Version : How can you not love this war!

1Shot
06-21-2015, 10:35 AM
This has seriously been the best war yet. I love the bonuses for premium, epic, and legendary match ups! I am really enjoying this change and hope gree keeps it for all upcoming wars. This really, in my opinion, puts a lot more fun and encouragement into the game when you can average 800-1000's in hits. So far my best qa on a legendary matchup is 1,332.

Dipstik
06-21-2015, 10:37 AM
So you're saying you get excited by big numbers...

Bad Fish
06-21-2015, 10:52 AM
5 days long... that's how.

Evan1000
06-21-2015, 11:15 AM
Not a fan of the 5 days and it ending for me at 2 in the morning but I'm loving the premium matchups.

Red BD
06-21-2015, 01:22 PM
Not a fan of the 5 days and it ending for me at 2 in the morning but I'm loving the premium matchups.
I think I'd like them too, if I ever ran into one.

Winnson
06-21-2015, 02:29 PM
And how about that box event, and that ltq, and that ltb, and all the other stuff right now!

EXCITING!

Winnson
06-21-2015, 02:30 PM
Is there an SA going on right now?

I honestly can't remember.

John_Locke
06-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Is there an SA going on right now?

I honestly can't remember.

Beat me to it! I don't even notice events any more.

Evan1000
06-21-2015, 03:38 PM
I think I'd like them too, if I ever ran into one.

Yeah the top teams tend to get matched together more than the lower ranking teams. They should've changed the algorithm a bit so that this isn't the case.

TheJess
06-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Like it, but 5 days is too long.

octavius
06-22-2015, 12:09 AM
Most boring weekend in CC ever. We need more stacking events. How am i supposed to stay occupied with only one team event at once! We need War to overlap with SA and RB. Please Gree give us more events. It would also be nice if you could please extend war to 14 days. 5 days just isnt long enough.

OMD73
06-22-2015, 02:27 AM
Whaddayamean battles lasting only 14 days! Battles should be non-stop throughout the cycle and prizes awarded once a week!

Blaggard
06-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Good idea implemented too late after mass retirement of players.

sister morphine
06-22-2015, 03:28 AM
I'd enjoy it rather more if I didn't have to tap twice on the battle list to open it and if it didn't stick for a few seconds at the top before I can scroll at all.

In the end though it's just another (too long) war with bigger numbers. High levels are still punished with poor points though, so what's new.

huff-n-puff
06-22-2015, 04:21 AM
I like the premium, epic and legendary battles. I don't like how long it lasts. 48 hour battles would be perfect. Even the 3 day war is a little too long.

Nighteg
06-22-2015, 04:56 AM
In the end though it's just another (too long) war with bigger numbers. High levels are still punished with poor points though, so what's new.

This.

also 10 idiotic characters.

xRedfoxx
06-22-2015, 05:54 AM
This has seriously been the best war yet. I love the bonuses for premium, epic, and legendary match ups! I am really enjoying this change and hope gree keeps it for all upcoming wars. This really, in my opinion, puts a lot more fun and encouragement into the game when you can average 800-1000's in hits. So far my best qa on a legendary matchup is 1,332.

We agree!! The chance of big swings in scores is awesome!! Keeps it interesting and throws some more strategy into it!

Ninja☆Smoke
06-22-2015, 06:37 AM
I like the new features, it's breath of fresh air. For the most part..it's basically adding extra toppings to a pizza.

Forever Infamous
06-22-2015, 02:38 PM
Enjoying the implemented changes,
liking the new event finishing times even more, beneficial to other timezones.

Red BD
06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
I'd enjoy it rather more if I didn't have to tap twice on the battle list to open it and if it didn't stick for a few seconds at the top before I can scroll .

Glad somebody else noticed this. :o

Stumper
06-22-2015, 03:53 PM
We have had 17 battles and only 1 epic battle

Jcw9811
06-22-2015, 07:21 PM
We have had 17 battles and only 1 epic battle

What rank is your syn at? My syn has had about 33 and had 4 legendary, about 7 epic, and 15 premium. We have been in the 50-75 range all battle. If u are below rank 250 it will be tough to get close rank matchups since everyone is so close to each other at those ranks

LeatherKicks
06-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Your matchup system is showing it's true colors gree. I purposely engage in legendary battle matchups and have to wait 4 minutes or so while it matches up with a premium. This randomness in the game is one reason I cuss it so much and will eventually quit. Just saying.

cool1
06-22-2015, 07:51 PM

Premium matches are cool, but wasting one hit on safe house is dumb. Algorithm is totally off. And five days with end time when most peeps are sleeping what's not to love. Oh and matchup with sas1 back to back was awesome

cynicalmofo
06-23-2015, 03:30 AM
Battle weekend, battle for 5 days, whatever - It's still about as pointless as poking yourself in the forehead with a spoon.

The effort to reward ratios are waaaaay off. Much effort, 0 reward.

1Shot
06-23-2015, 07:45 AM
I think the top teams get more legendary battles than weaker ones. My top10 has gotten a lot more than my top100, so just an observation.

TxTireMan
06-23-2015, 08:50 AM
Glad somebody else noticed this. :o

Y'all can scroll??!?? Lucky.....for me scrolling = crashing ...... :(

TxTireMan
06-23-2015, 08:50 AM
I think the top teams get more legendary battles than weaker ones. My top10 has gotten a lot more than my top100, so just an observation.

Which t10 is that?

1Shot
06-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Which t10 is that?

Bsb. And like it said, just something I observed. Not sure if it's true or not, probably isn't.

TxTireMan
06-23-2015, 11:08 AM
Bsb. And like it said, just something I observed. Not sure if it's true or not, probably isn't.

Ah bsb....we'll get you one day....soon lol

Y'all got some quick tappers ;)

deennrap
06-23-2015, 12:29 PM
I didn't like it and its not fair play,old school cc was the best

Dipstik
06-23-2015, 01:30 PM
I didn't like it and its not fair play,old school cc was the best

Care to elaborate?

LeatherKicks
06-23-2015, 03:59 PM
Your matchup system is showing it's true colors gree. I purposely engage in legendary battle matchups and have to wait 4 minutes or so while it matches up with a premium. This randomness in the game is one reason I cuss it so much and will eventually quit. Just saying.

I retract this statement considering I've gotten 4 legendary in a row. 7 altogether I think.

Garland Greene
06-23-2015, 05:30 PM
I love the new system! Two thumbs way up for the Legendary/premium and epic additions.

5 days is def too long.

Red BD
06-23-2015, 06:13 PM
And how about that box event, and that ltq, and that ltb, and all the other stuff right now!

EXCITING!
True. Note how the most recent box regalia started within a full NAno-second of its predecessor's death.
Is this 1984?
Nevermind, but this is what gets me to drinking.

Dipstik
06-23-2015, 06:24 PM
I don't understand the 1984 reference.

Red BD
06-23-2015, 09:35 PM
I don't understand the 1984 reference.

It was to the book, and admittedly brushing closer to paranoid delusion than should be allowed in GreeLand (j/k).
That said, my gang did not see a single premium match of any kind, but I suspect that has more to do with the crew than anything else.

Dipstik
06-23-2015, 09:42 PM
Yes I've read the book. I just don't understand how your comment relates to it. Explain please?

Red BD
06-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Yes I've read the book. I just don't understand how your comment relates to it. Explain please?

Never thought you did or did not, sir, never frankly cared. I must say I am mildly complimented that you wish me to explain my literary thoughts to you...... [chews cabbage]..... but I don't think this is the appropriate venue, er... "Dippy?"

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 05:24 AM
You've never read it, and you have no idea how it relates to anything in this conversation. Got it.

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 06:10 AM
I never want to see a 5 day war again, but the legendary matchups were great. Top syndicates were definitely getting more matchups than lower ranked syns, because they're more tightly packed ip wise than lower ranked syns where it's fairly easy to rank someone 200 ranks below you. But if they switch up the algorithm a bit I'd love to see these come back next time.

And what ever happened to those temp mods? I have 40% ip increase staring at me in my bonuses but I can't use it :(. Would love to see those back too!

Blaggard
06-24-2015, 06:15 AM
I never want to see a 5 day war again, but the legendary matchups were great. Top syndicates were definitely getting more matchups than lower ranked syns, because they're more tightly packed ip wise than lower ranked syns where it's fairly easy to rank someone 200 ranks below you. But if they switch up the algorithm a bit I'd love to see these come back next time.

And what ever happened to those temp mods? I have 40% ip increase staring at me in my bonuses but I can't use it :(. Would love to see those back too!

Possibly also because lower-ranked syns take a break whereas the top 20-30 go b2b.

Max Power
06-24-2015, 06:52 AM
You've never read it, and you have no idea how it relates to anything in this conversation. Got it.

We are pretty much on the same page on this one. I see a lot of tap dancing. It appears that there was no consideration that anyone on this board might be well read.

Red BD
06-24-2015, 07:33 PM

Oh, Dippy, Dippy, Dippy. Had I not read the book some 40 years ago, I would not have referenced it.
That said, toward the end, after the whole betrayal thing/under the chestnut tree thing/horror of the rat thing, Winston (the hero as I'm sure you must recall) is in his workplace (watching the day's events when, in the midst- THE VERY MIDST!!!! of a Victory (?) Parade, the East-Asian Prisoners become Eur-Asian Prisoners.... the actual enemy changes but not the concept of "enemy."
Now you may not see a connection to the Box Events going constantly, but that's OK. I was making a comment, not trying to test anyone's literary skills (would have been a bad test had I, lol).

Oh, "Kid", folks who think they are the best Cracker Jack in the Box are usually pretty stale.

Red BD
06-24-2015, 07:35 PM
We are pretty much on the same page on this one. I see a lot of tap dancing. It appears that there was no consideration that anyone on this board might be well read.
Et tu, Max Power?

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 08:04 PM
So let me get this straight... you see two box events in a row and you're reminded of a never-ending state of war used by a totalitarian government to keep the public docile? Maybe you should lay off the cracker jacks.

Red BD
06-24-2015, 09:04 PM
So let me get this straight... you see two box events in a row and you're reminded of a never-ending state of war used by a totalitarian government to keep the public docile? Maybe you should lay off the cracker jacks.

If that is what you got from the conversation, I will smile and state: "You are once again correct, Sir!!!!" Well, except for the Cracker Jack. Can't touch it. No teeth to speak of. Misspent youth and what not... But I'm still smiling, Sir- or, uh, Dippy, or whatever....

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 09:06 PM
Whatever, dude. I didn't understand your analogy, and I asked you to explain it. I think you'd rather pretend you're trolling than actually talk about a book. Have fun with that.

Red BD
06-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Whatever, dude. I didn't understand your analogy, and I asked you to explain it. I think you'd rather pretend you're trolling than actually talk about a book. Have fun with that.

Oh isn't someone too cool for school!
Lest you have forgotten, Dipster, the "literary allusion" (it's not an "analogy") was all of 3 words followed by a "nevermind." You are the one who took it to this crisis, Sir. LOL.
Fact is, whether you like it or not, writers usually write for their own satisfaction- not your pleasure.
Actually I'd wager you do the same.