PDA

View Full Version : Fix the d*** negative collections!

Phelpsy
06-21-2015, 08:40 AM
How hard is it for you's to fix something so simple? I put lots of time into getting my iph up and for months my best buildings take money away. How is that ok? And I don't care how many people have posted about it or how many times they said it will be resolved give us a real answer. Not just some halfa** one like any other time!

Lolsies
06-21-2015, 08:53 AM
Shouting profanity and throwing insults won't speed up GREE's response to your issue. Just keep that in mind.

Tinker
06-21-2015, 11:03 AM
Shouting profanity and throwing insults won't speed up GREE's response to your issue. Just keep that in mind.

Nothing speeds up Gree's response to customer issues.
Customer issues are unimportant.
Speed only comes into play when Gree starts bleeding Gold.

KillerDriller
06-21-2015, 12:05 PM

What will?

Continuing to add to the game before correcting the existing issues that are not working properly is not a good plan.

Bolt
06-21-2015, 12:14 PM
This issue was fixed with the latest update (5.2). If you continue to see this after updating to 5.2 please submit a ticket.

WBS
06-21-2015, 05:04 PM
What will?

Continuing to add to the game before correcting the existing issues that are not working properly is not a good plan.

Correcting existing issues would be common sense and what any good company would do, but this is Gree we are talking about. Common sense is a forbidden word and practice within Gree's company policy.

Phelpsy
06-21-2015, 06:17 PM
I've sent tickets and still nothing and just collected from my amr and took the ss. So I've sent the tickets, I have the proof, what more can I honestly do? I get you fixed it bc some of my faction mates have no issues now but clearly I do

HellRaizer
06-21-2015, 10:52 PM
Its still only a display issue. When you restart the game you will see that the cash was added rather than being subtracted