PDA

View Full Version : Kudos Gree... Well done!

Ranger89
06-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Yes, it's helpful to give credit where credit is due... You guys mess up so many things, it's easy to forget the times you actually do something good, so thank you for:

1. Adding commas to our Attack & Defense scores. VERY helpful.

2. Adding Green Arrows in the Unit Store equipment items to help us identify which units will still contribute to our "Army."

3. Making the Prestige Level Individual Limited Time Quest (ILTQ) something achievable for many of us, free of using Gold.

4. Creating events that can be played for free, allowing us to get some decent loot without having to fork over real life cash for gold (e.g., Front Line, Raid Boss, Epic Boss, and crate events).

5. Accepting risk with a Game Changer, by introducing the Soldier Equipment. It was great. Yes, there was considerable moaning about the changing nature of battles and how people were suddenly disadvantaged, but hey, things change. During WW II, people with HUGE Calvary's were suddenly at a disadvantage when Tanks became common. I liked the Solider Equipment and thought your move was bold and audacious.

Now, if only you could solve the glitches, nobody would have anything to complain about!

Pidgeot
06-19-2015, 04:04 PM
We mostly complain about the lack of communication between the players and dev team. We also complain about new features being added without knowledge and how they work. Sure we want the glitches fixed but we really want to know the rules of the game we play, which many pay for.

Ranger89
06-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Yeah, Gree sucks... I agree, but hey, why not throw them a bone when they get something right?

It's nice to see them DEWIN SUMTIN good SUMTIMEZ

Ranger89
06-20-2015, 07:43 AM
OH, and thanks for fixing the system so the Ranks now display... Yes, it's taken like a year to fix, but now it is!

Agent Orange
06-20-2015, 08:38 AM
OH, and thanks for fixing the system so the Ranks now display... Yes, it's taken like a year to fix, but now it is!

I no longer see ranking icons in my rivals list on IOS. But yes some progress is better than nothing I suppose.