PDA

View Full Version : Unreliable Alliance Attack and Defense Stats

Quixa
06-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Please resolve the issue with inconsistent alliance attack and defense stats. My stats are different every time I check them. I want to know the correct stats and I can no longer trust what appears on my screen.

Thanks

kmg108
06-19-2015, 12:56 PM
I want to know the correct stats and I can no longer trust what appears on my screen.

Thanks

Gree, as a whole, is unreliable. You say you can't trust the stats that are displayed. I will do you one better, and say that you can't trust Gree.

They control such an addictive game, and the addicts are really frustrated because it doesn't give us the same "high" that it once did. There are so many little things wrong with this game anymore, yet so many of us just can't make a clean break from it. I really wish they would just fix it...or cut it loose all together. We can only hope that they have allocated more competent resources to MW now that some of the other Gree titles have been shut down. Time will tell...

Cannot Connect To Server
06-19-2015, 02:13 PM
they dont know how to do maths in the store they sure dont know how to fix the bugs thats been thr months and years.

the game we loved is long gone if it wasnt for friends most ppl wld hv left.

it is time we all found a new game by a company thats not a coNpany.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-19-2015, 03:12 PM
Unreliability has become the norm.

Web323
06-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Unreliability has become the norm.

Bingo...............

good gawd noooo
06-19-2015, 05:47 PM
so your saying you can rely on them being unreliable....

which sorta makes them reliable after all