PDA

View Full Version : FL start June 20 Saturday the globe says.... in Europe

Yahoo
06-19-2015, 12:05 PM
My globe showed a start Saturday, I was great-full we would get a free family day like last week. Much appreciated as summer is coming.
Now we find out that as the start was moved from 2pm to 3pm instead of 23.00 it became 24.00 CET , and it shows as Saturday whereas our UK and other teammates see June 19...
The disappointment I felt makes me realize Gree made this more and more into a demanding chore than a fun game.... Ever more and longer team events.
Also WD eg used to start at 20.00 for Europe, than we had the 22.00 starts, 23.00 and now midnight when most have gone to bed already. Why change something nobody complains about? Does it really make a difference if it's 10am, 12 or 13 am PST? I do realize it starts during working hrs in US which is not ideal either...

Quixa
06-19-2015, 12:40 PM
Also, FL went from a two day event to a three day event. This event is too expensive for three days.

truthteller
06-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Also, FL went from a two day event to a three day event. This event is too expensive for three days.

Second Quarter is almost done and GREEdy need to increase revenues to be able to meet their monthly and quarterly goals

they are extending FL in order to milk more $$$$$$ from SUP, Warriors and other addicted top teams that always spend gold during the event, so an extra day, means lots of more gold from those factions

Same with EB
everyone can get to boss 100, but almost no faction will be able to finish the daily goals or get to boss 150 without using gold
GREEdy is hopping they can lure some free players to spend $$$$ and for the gold spenders to spend even more to complete the events and "stay competitive" or "stronger that the competition"

Cannot Connect To Server
06-19-2015, 02:10 PM
yes its all fixed and corrupt gree robs us all but they rob those top teams more. if only they would realise theyve already won no one can catch them now so they may as well play free and have nice days off. id nvr support gree ever now.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-19-2015, 03:11 PM
yes its all fixed and corrupt gree robs us all but they rob those top teams more. if only they would realise theyve already won no one can catch them now so they may as well play free and have nice days off. id nvr support gree ever now.

Faction positions/rankings rarely change these days.
I agree, tap a few times, stand fast.
If ranking really maters to you, appoint a watcher.
The watcher can then summon tappers if the faction fears they are losing their ranking.

Ahh, but what the tappers DEW these days, that's none of my business.

goldacre84
06-20-2015, 01:58 AM
My globe showed a start Saturday, I was great-full we would get a free family day like last week. Much appreciated as summer is coming.
Now we find out that as the start was moved from 2pm to 3pm instead of 23.00 it became 24.00 CET , and it shows as Saturday whereas our UK and other teammates see June 19...
The disappointment I felt makes me realize Gree made this more and more into a demanding chore than a fun game.... Ever more and longer team events.
Also WD eg used to start at 20.00 for Europe, than we had the 22.00 starts, 23.00 and now midnight when most have gone to bed already. Why change something nobody complains about? Does it really make a difference if it's 10am, 12 or 13 am PST? I do realize it starts during working hrs in US which is not ideal either...

Man, if the event starts 23:00 GMT on 19th, then of course it will start at 00:00 20th if you're in mainland Europe.

Sorry if I mis-read what you were trying to say but it seems you're complaining about it starting a day later for you...when it clearly isn't.

sbs2716g
06-22-2015, 01:02 AM
start at 12 midnight is still ok.. for those asian countries, it usually start at 3am/4am/5am in the past.. now, it start at 6am... so still the same..... gonna to miss the start/end as well.