PDA

View Full Version : Knights & Dragons Feedback (6/16/15)

Relic
06-19-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Relic
06-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Hello Knights! Apologies for the delay in posting the feedback threads, as I was out of the office so I could attend E3. We'll be back on schedule from here on out.

Thanks for your feedback!

Kangaroeland
06-19-2015, 10:44 AM
E3 awesome :D

Dont put event DF in chest if you want the game to live for a while. Only feedback

Wil Patterson
06-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Don't take away sales for a month, only to give us a 3 day 20% sale.. People will buy, but only what they absolutely need for that war, no more.

MisterT
06-19-2015, 01:09 PM
The 20% sale is a joke

Mos20
06-19-2015, 07:08 PM
The 20% sale is a joke

100% agree! Nothing for weeks and then a pathetic 20% sale. Hope very few buy, I know I'm saving my hard earned.

gardibolt
06-20-2015, 06:00 AM
1) first off, many thanks for the button to flip order in the Fusion Master. It's a great Quality of Life improvement. Now can we please get it in the srmorsmith too?

2) Heroic Mode reward is terrible and the drop rate is crap so I've abandoned it. It's a huge time suck even if it were a 100% drop so there's no need to be so stingy. And the reward needs to be worthwhile. A poor mono water (yet another useless mono) is no incentive.

3.) proper gem sales. Gems are too expensive at full price and even at 20%. I am not buying any more. This is edging me out the door and others I have talked to feel the same way.

SBBL Indigo
06-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Put decent sales back in the game. A min of 40% and preferably a weekly holiday sale. Current drought is crippling the game

No event dfa in chest

More ways to get fusion boosts

Increase milestones in raid and war... 75k for a 3 day war is too easy to get max milestones

Have individual rankings/leaderboards in war like you do with raid - keeps things interesting

Allow GM to set a guild points/hits min prior to war and ppl under min do not get rewards

Increase armoury slots and improve the levelling up rewards. 1 silver key for reaching level 500 etc kinda sucks

Bring back wars that start on a Friday!! Preferably til Sunday but Monday will do, as long as it starts on a Friday.

I think that's all :D

PS the improvements you made were good. Epic + epic = epic fusions. Epics for epic boss. Decent rewards for t250. Guild seeker. Heroic (apart from the drop rate/7 day issue). And other stuff too. But the same complaints are on this forum week in week out. Listen to you customers!

ArtBlock
06-21-2015, 09:49 AM
Here's an idea for you to roll around in your thick skulls. Take 2 and 3 star armors out of the DF chest!!! I don't know about anyone else but I really can't stand dropping money on gems to open a couple chest and getting nothing but 2 and 3 star GARBAGE

Marco_
06-21-2015, 10:49 AM
Here's an idea for you to roll around in your thick skulls. Take 2 and 3 star armors out of the DF chest!!! I don't know about anyone else but I really can't stand dropping money on gems to open a couple chest and getting nothing but 2 and 3 star GARBAGE
lol, not too long ago 1* were still in the chests as far as I remember.

Kangaroeland
06-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Its a gamble not a guaranteed result

Ant venom
06-21-2015, 06:30 PM
1) Make the gem sales more decent like at least 40%
2) Keep the Event DragonForged in the Chests for the 25 gems
3) Improve the rewards for Heroic, no one wants to spend 4-5 hours a day grinding fragments and going through Heroic just to get a fusible 5* or the "+" version of a 5* which is a mono which is only barely better than the first Heroic + which we got 1 month for doing

ArtBlock
06-21-2015, 09:35 PM
I'm well aware that it's a gamble

Sent
06-22-2015, 12:43 AM
Put decent sales back in the game. A min of 40% and preferably a weekly holiday sale. Current drought is crippling the game

No event dfa in chest

More ways to get fusion boosts

Increase milestones in raid and war... 75k for a 3 day war is too easy to get max milestones

Have individual rankings/leaderboards in war like you do with raid - keeps things interesting

Allow GM to set a guild points/hits min prior to war and ppl under min do not get rewards

Increase armoury slots and improve the levelling up rewards. 1 silver key for reaching level 500 etc kinda sucks

Bring back wars that start on a Friday!! Preferably til Sunday but Monday will do, as long as it starts on a Friday.

I think that's all :D

PS the improvements you made were good. Epic + epic = epic fusions. Epics for epic boss. Decent rewards for t250. Guild seeker. Heroic (apart from the drop rate/7 day issue). And other stuff too. But the same complaints are on this forum week in week out. Listen to you customers!

Basically this.

- Remove event DragonForged from chests and don't add any new ones in.
- Add back 30%/40% sales and/or $1 packs.
- Add fusion boosts back to chests (I know people who only bought chests for fusion boosts so why you removed them, I don't know).
- Who the hell cares about heroic mode. Just throw some decent dual element epic in there and people won't cry.
- Putting epics in the t100/t250 rewards might've been a bit much but whatever. Keep the rewards how they are (except with what I say next).
- Make the stats of Raid Dragonforged rewards on par with War rewards. It's silly how much lower they are in stats (especially with the current war reward's stats).
- Add more fusion boosts to rewards. Raid rewards especially (have them be on par with war rewards).
- Milestone rewards are still cool.
- Try not to be morons.

Ant venom
06-22-2015, 06:54 AM
I forgot to add this: Improve the reward Epic for T250 and T100, no one wants to spend 3 days just to get a fusible Epic that isn't even decent anymore and is worse than DeMortuis Robes (Which you should've added instead of Specter's Shroud but your thick skulls don't allow that to process).

VirusknightX
06-23-2015, 08:14 AM
They should lower the cost of crafting the 2 star heroic mode drop armors. If you have been playing the game a while why in the world would you spend $30-50k and 8 hours to craft an armor for 50 exp when you can spend 5 minutes and $600 plus a fusion stone and $25k(still cheaper) and have an armor worth 50 exp. Just a thought.

Lord P
06-23-2015, 09:13 AM
FBA should be increased in every award category....... Blitz, Raid, War, rewards and milestones. This should have been done from the beginning of DF. I don't have a DF and won't be trying to get one until there is a substantial increase in FBA awards. It takes more than double the amount of FBA to level DF compared to epics so the amount of available FBA in the game should be double.

Heroic Mode....... ah forget it.

Marco_
06-23-2015, 02:04 PM
They should lower the cost of crafting the 2 star heroic mode drop armors. If you have been playing the game a while why in the world would you spend $30-50k and 8 hours to craft an armor for 50 exp when you can spend 5 minutes and $600 plus a fusion stone and $25k(still cheaper) and have an armor worth 50 exp. Just a thought.
Well, I have terrible crafting/fusing lag on my tablet: if I craft 4 armors, I get 4x 10-15 sec. delay pressing that go to armory button and when I go to fuse them, tapping the left/right side has similar delay before it goes to the list of armors to select from. Often it's less annoying to just craft some 24EP or 50EP armors instead and save a few lags... And the 2* armors are in that case nice to craft overnight. I still have more than 70 mil gold in stock anyway.
I'd rather have them decrease crafting time for 4*. I have so much uncrafted 4* fodder, partially because of Heroic, but locking up 2 smiths for 2 days and 16 hours per 1 attempt at epic fusion is just meh...

Valarauko
06-24-2015, 12:15 PM
2) Heroic Mode reward is terrible and the drop rate is crap so I've abandoned it. It's a huge time suck even if it were a 100% drop so there's no need to be so stingy. And the reward needs to be worthwhile. A poor mono water (yet another useless mono) is no incentive.

AGREED!... Just 2 days before the Heroic event started I fused Poseidon's vestment so the whole heroic event was just a matter of getting materials to craft legendaries and fuse them.

Marco_
06-24-2015, 02:25 PM

AGREED!... Just 2 days before the Heroic event started I fused Poseidon's vestment so the whole heroic event was just a matter of getting materials to craft legendaries and fuse them.
I too fused a Poseidon's just before the Heroic, but then I kept fusing until I got a Rivenborn, so I could craft a Rivenborn+ from 8 crystals.
2318/2127 for Rivenborn+ vs 2118/2086 for Poseidon
So saving up armors to go on a fusion frenzy as soon as a Heroic mode is announced is a viable strategy to get decent stat armors if you can't grind 16 crystals.
(It might be harder for dual element Heroic, since odds of monos from fusion are relatively high. Because of that it's probably best to check stat points of any dual element fusion results to see if there are good odds of the armor being in a future Heroic event. I guess just below 4k combined stats on non-plus is good odds of a future heroic armor.)

Ant venom
06-24-2015, 03:17 PM
I too fused a Poseidon's just before the Heroic, but then I kept fusing until I got a Rivenborn, so I could craft a Rivenborn+ from 8 crystals.
2318/2127 for Rivenborn+ vs 2118/2086 for Poseidon
So saving up armors to go on a fusion frenzy as soon as a Heroic mode is announced is a viable strategy to get decent stat armors if you can't grind 16 crystals.
(It might be harder for dual element Heroic, since odds of monos from fusion are relatively high. Because of that it's probably best to check stat points of any dual element fusion results to see if there are good odds of the armor being in a future Heroic event. I guess just below 4k combined stats on non-plus is good odds of a future heroic armor.)

I have a feeling Poseidon's might be part of a Heroic because hey, it's GREE and this is prolly what they might pull on us so maybe fusing the Poseidon's away for a Rivenborn isn't the best decision, but then again we won't know if K&D will last that long.

Sent
06-24-2015, 06:31 PM
I forgot to add this: Improve the reward Epic for T250 and T100, no one wants to spend 3 days just to get a fusible Epic that isn't even decent anymore and is worse than DeMortuis Robes (Which you should've added instead of Specter's Shroud but your thick skulls don't allow that to process).

Lol. Are you seriously going to complain about the t100/t250 rewards? You were just getting Legendaries in those tiers a month ago. I'm not surprised GREE doesn't listen to us when the community is filled with people who are never pleased. Who gives a **** if it's a fusible epic? Fuse it away and hope for better. The t100 prize is an Epic+ which is still probably better than half the armors people in that tier own. Stop complaining and be happy they're actually giving epics in t100/250.

Ant venom
06-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Lol. Are you seriously going to complain about the t100/t250 rewards? You were just getting Legendaries in those tiers a month ago. I'm not surprised GREE doesn't listen to us when the community is filled with people who are never pleased. Who gives a **** if it's a fusible epic? Fuse it away and hope for better. The t100 prize is an Epic+ which is still probably better than half the armors people in that tier own. Stop complaining and be happy they're actually giving epics in t100/250.
Well if GREE's thick skull had figured out that they should add Epics and Epic+ for T250 and T100 months ago this problem wouldn't have occured. Btw the Specter's Shroud+ is worse than the regular version of the DeMortuis Robes so obviously younwould know why I had said DeMortuis Robes would've been better than Specter's Shroud.

Sent
06-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Well if GREE's thick skull had figured out that they should add Epics and Epic+ for T250 and T100 months ago this problem wouldn't have occured. Btw the Specter's Shroud+ is worse than the regular version of the DeMortuis Robes so obviously younwould know why I had said DeMortuis Robes would've been better than Specter's Shroud.

Specters is as good as Hellfire and Snowstorm yet no complaints about those? T100/T250 take no effort to reach; they shouldn't give good rewards.

Ant venom
06-28-2015, 07:59 PM
Specters is as good as Hellfire and Snowstorm yet no complaints about those? T100/T250 take no effort to reach; they shouldn't give good rewards.

Yeah, either something decent (ish) or just scrap the idea, no need to waste more pixels GREE.

Kangaroeland
06-28-2015, 09:15 PM

Specter+ is 236 points better than demort reg. This is why we dont take your posts seriously. T100 rewards are great imo. Learn to be happy not everything should be free. Or theres no reason to actually try.