PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Feedback (6/16/15)

Relic
06-19-2015, 10:03 AM
Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Relic
06-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the feedback thread this week, I was attending E3 and we fell a little behind. We'll be back on schedule after this week.

Thanks for your feedback!

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting the feedback thread this week, I was attending E3 and we fell a little behind. We'll be back on schedule after this week.

Thanks for your feedback!

Would it be possible to proivide feedback about the comments received, such as "under consideration", "dismissed", "or "adopted"?

Flexter
06-19-2015, 12:52 PM
How about the game change time of the new start time of all event it was almost 4 years ago wen FUNZIO started MW and the start time was always good for most players why did you guys change it after almost 4 years a explanation would be appreciated

Brown Out
06-19-2015, 02:01 PM
No problems here.

Keep up the good work.

Big John
06-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Change your name to Brown Nose.

Ranger89
06-19-2015, 04:03 PM
You know, we keep giving and giving and giving you feedback... How about if YOU give US feedback...

1. What's going on with the Fountain Of Youth LTB and the prize you announced almost a year ago?
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103827-Fountain-of-Youth-still-undiscovered&highlight=FOUNTAIN+YOUTH

2. Why does the Advance Typhoon Aircraft pretends like you can purchase it (i.e., it's NOT locked like other rank based units"), but when you access the menu and try to purchase 1, 10, 20, 50 or 100 of them, you get an error message ("CANNOT REACH SERVER. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN").

3. Why does my Attack score sometimes read 1,524,564,224,128 and sometimes 58,000,000?

bam bam.
06-20-2015, 01:39 AM
I'd like some feedback too. Best thing that could be done is sell the game to a company who cares about its customers.

Agent Orange
06-20-2015, 05:49 AM
What a waste of time asking us for feedback Relic, I'm sorry but since upper management is so incompetent no matter what we say doesn't seem to register.

If you want to save the game let alone gree as a whole the fool or fools who think they are 'visionaries' and those brown nosing whoever the head fool is should be fired although I believe it is too late since any employee who might have cared would have given up along with most of your customers.

Asking for feedback that goes into the gree black hole is really just a slap in the face IMHO.

Btw I worked for a company exactly like this, the CEO surrounded himself with yes men and brown nosers and refused to listen to sound reasoning. I suggested to my staff that they polish up their resumes because this was going down the toilet and left. A year later the company went bankrupt.

This game and most if not all of the other titles lack focus, just a bunch of crap cobbled together that works marginally or not at all instead of having a good overall vision. It's painfully obvious when you look at the older defence and unit buildings and the fact that they have pretty much remained unchanged since the days of Funzio even valor units have lost touch and are pretty much worthless. Watching dev work on this game is sort of like watching a drunk driver weaving back and forth across a three lane highway until they finally hit a light pole.

At this point the thing is so disjointed and out of control I doubt a major makeover can save it unless you can find a project manager that actually understands how to develop a fun and interesting game. Another nail in the coffin is that many if not all of your customers no longer trust what is said or done.

Playing for free is by far the best strategy since implosion seems imminent and therefore any financial investment would be foolish at this point.

Ranger89
06-20-2015, 07:40 AM
This post is four days old and only a handful of comments/questions. Seems like that's quite indicative of people's expectations of Gree's competence.

And there's going to be another post next Tuesday! Lucky Us!

Lolsies
06-20-2015, 07:55 AM
Ranger, it's not just about people's expectations, it's that there is much less activity than before on the forums.

Agent Orange
06-20-2015, 08:36 AM
Ranger, it's not just about people's expectations, it's that there is much less activity than before on the forums.

And just why might that be????

Plutorules
06-20-2015, 09:08 AM
So Gree do you like the activity so far in FL? I can tell that on our end activity is way down. Especially due to major confusion and bad planing on your end

Lolsies
06-20-2015, 09:16 AM
And just why might that be????

Many factors, but I think it is just because of unawareness of the existence of the forum. Even going back months ago, the forum community was relatively small, and use of the forum was not really advertised in game. As time moves on, eventually people will lose interest in the forum, so we are now reduced to a small number.

Annihilator2
06-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Many factors, but I think it is just because of unawareness of the existence of the forum. Even going back months ago, the forum community was relatively small, and use of the forum was not really advertised in game. As time moves on, eventually people will lose interest in the forum, so we are now reduced to a small number.

Really, you don't know about what you talk. Real activity was years ago in the forums because game was playable. Now the activity is much less. Already no threats about LTQ-s, etc.

- Game is unplayable: freezing, crashing and hanging.
- Event is not what your customers constantly ask: we constantly asked event overlapping. Fully repeating LTQ events are very boring.
- communication is bad, nobody respond to complaints, no response at all.

Agent Orange
06-20-2015, 02:00 PM

Hi, no that isn't true. Note my forum start date. I can assure you that this forum and MW were a thriving community when I first started to play and remained so through the years that it was run by Funzio. Things started to fall apart around the time that gree took over and have been on a downward spiral ever since so I would suspect if we looked at this statistically it would be like falling off a cliff with the only thing left being to hit the bottom and die.

Basically the forum is dying just as the game is because customers are no longer satisfied with the product while those the most passionate or crazy have hung around hoping that someone would grab the controls and pull this out of it's death spiral. Sadly upper management is not and so maybe a handful of oldtimers are still playing or watching to see when the clock runs out.

This btw never should have happened if whoever the project manager had even a modicum of a vision for a long term game where the components meshed together and play was fun and interesting and not a bunch of stupid mindless tapping. Plus a level of real strategy would have been swell.... But as it sits Rome is a full blown five alarm fire and you are running out of water.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-20-2015, 03:40 PM
There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.
There are none so deaf as those who choose not to hear.
There are none so dumb as those who refuse to acknowledge the other person(s) may have validity in regards to that for which they advocate.

J-manKometh96
06-20-2015, 06:04 PM
I have played this game a long time. I also lurked this forum for almost as long before joining. There were so many regulars here, for years, that you almost couldn't keep from mixing them up with someone else. Now, there are maybe 30 active regulars here? Everyone has left, and no one has replaced them. It's got nothing to do with it not being advertised in the game, and everything to do with no new players replacing those that have left the game. Look at the recently ended case event. I managed two opens, and still placed. The players are just gone and no one new is coming in. This is just like what's ever happened in every inner city. And we all know how they end up.

bam bam.
06-21-2015, 01:49 AM

^^^this guy! Lol^^^

No wonder they made him a mod. And no wonder hellrazor quit.

Brown Out
06-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Can you run a special for one week and make the boost buildings obtainable with in game cash?

I'm a free player with crazy stats (it shows during Raid Boss) but lots of newbies are stronger than me in attack/defense because they bought all the boost buildings.

Maybe a 4th of July special.

Just a suggestion.

Your friend,

Brown Out

Edited to say ...only players who have been playing more than 3 years should be able to take advantage of the offer I'm suggesting. I'm sure tracking someone's join date wouldn't be to difficult.
Give long time players extras that others can't get.

Thank you for hearing me out.

Long time player, occasional forum poster.

J-manKometh96
06-21-2015, 04:21 PM
The simple is never simple when it comes to GREE.

WBS
06-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Hi, no that isn't true. Note my forum start date. I can assure you that this forum and MW were a thriving community when I first started to play and remained so through the years that it was run by Funzio. Things started to fall apart around the time that gree took over and have been on a downward spiral ever since so I would suspect if we looked at this statistically it would be like falling off a cliff with the only thing left being to hit the bottom and die.

Basically the forum is dying just as the game is because customers are no longer satisfied with the product while those the most passionate or crazy have hung around hoping that someone would grab the controls and pull this out of it's death spiral. Sadly upper management is not and so maybe a handful of oldtimers are still playing or watching to see when the clock runs out.

This btw never should have happened if whoever the project manager had even a modicum of a vision for a long term game where the components meshed together and play was fun and interesting and not a bunch of stupid mindless tapping. Plus a level of real strategy would have been swell.... But as it sits Rome is a full blown five alarm fire and you are running out of water.

Orange is right Lolsie. The game is way less active then it used to be. When we saved up health packs for 2 cycles and went gold free during war we wouldn't make top 500. We used our health packs the third cycle and made 54th. Now we are all gold free because what Gree did to the game with screw ups, and now going gold free gets us top 250 yet, usually around 240ish. Now that is a jump of 250 spots. That tells me way less factions are participating and that is. Or a good sign for Gree. This could have been avoided by fixing existing issues and not adding more events until those issues are fixed. Then Gree decided to bombard us with event after event obviously trying to gouge gold out of players, when it is that obvious players quit and lose interest. Played will spend when they have fun, when they feel like it's a game, not when they are force fed, but you should know by now that Gree has no moral grounds in running a company.

East Coast Bias
06-21-2015, 05:30 PM

Oh my my. Here is a newbie just asking to be spanked. As others have already stated, the forum is quieter because there are fewer active players. Why do you think so many teams are merging, especially the top 10? Even the proudest teams who said they would never merge have needed to do so. Eventually Gree will need to reduce the prize tiers because there aren't enough players to be in each one. Rather than continuing to drink the Koolaid just so that you can be called a mod, take a stand by stepping away. Trust me, none of us think you guys are useful and laugh at the thought that you guys have any ability to improve matters (heck, the paid mods despite their good intentions can't bring about useful change). Trust that power surge is feeling a little less powerful.

Lolsies
06-21-2015, 06:01 PM
Oh my my. Here is a newbie just asking to be spanked. As others have already stated, the forum is quieter because there are fewer active players. Why do you think so many teams are merging, especially the top 10? Even the proudest teams who said they would never merge have needed to do so. Eventually Gree will need to reduce the prize tiers because there aren't enough players to be in each one. Rather than continuing to drink the Koolaid just so that you can be called a mod, take a stand by stepping away. Trust me, none of us think you guys are useful and laugh at the thought that you guys have any ability to improve matters (heck, the paid mods despite their good intentions can't bring about useful change). Trust that power surge is feeling a little less powerful.

Newbie? Getting spanked?

Let's start.

Look at my join date. That's all I can say for that.

I accept the fact that what I said was not entirely correct, and I do realize that it's because of the reduced amount of active players in the game. Sorry for that.

Next, you comment on how moderators and CM's are 'not useful'. We're trying the best we can, really. However, you must understand that unpaid moderators like me cannot bring permanent change to both in-game and in the forum. We are only responsible for monitoring the forum and pointing out threads with good feedback. The rest is up to the CM's, and they are also trying their best to help improve the forum community and the MW community. Although players may not see a quick change right at the instant that they provide feedback, change will happen, with the help of the CM's.

As a final note, I will not wield my power like a weapon and use it for anything that doesn't positively contribute to the forum community. Mark my words.

Lolsies
06-21-2015, 06:04 PM
^^^this guy! Lol^^^

No wonder they made him a mod. And no wonder hellrazor quit.

Hellrazor did not quit because he felt that the role of moderator was horrible in this community. Although I won't release the reason why, it certainly wasn't because of that reason.

Agent Orange
06-22-2015, 04:49 AM
Newbie? Getting spanked?

Let's start.

Look at my join date. That's all I can say for that.

I accept the fact that what I said was not entirely correct, and I do realize that it's because of the reduced amount of active players in the game. Sorry for that.

Next, you comment on how moderators and CM's are 'not useful'. We're trying the best we can, really. However, you must understand that unpaid moderators like me cannot bring permanent change to both in-game and in the forum. We are only responsible for monitoring the forum and pointing out threads with good feedback. The rest is up to the CM's, and they are also trying their best to help improve the forum community and the MW community. Although players may not see a quick change right at the instant that they provide feedback, change will happen, with the help of the CM's.

As a final note, I will not wield my power like a weapon and use it for anything that doesn't positively contribute to the forum community. Mark my words.

You seem pretty new to me in this forum, perhaps in another game you are not but here absolutely.

I get that you player mods have to tow the gree line, sadly though all that does is undermine your credibility and to make matters worse our respect for you since as players you ought to be on our side not theirs...... Why I have and will continue to object to having non employee mods.

I also personally do not think mods should be posting personal comments, especially non employees since this just leads to more confusion since many expect you folks to have the inside edge on information yet obviously you don't and are just as out of the loop as the rest of us. Hopefully you see how counterproductive this is. If not I would ask that PMs stop commenting in the forums unless they are absolutely positive that what they post is factual and accurate. Otherwise you are doing a lot more harm than good.

In terms of providing feedback, seriously? You've read the comments in the feedback thread. If not you should with attention paid to the comments pointing out the painful lack of response to our comments.

As I said I get that you guys might be trying to do your best, it's a bad situation exasperated by a company that is giving off the vib that it's doesn't care about it's customers but when you guys drop in and post inaccurate information or worse flex your authority by modifying posts (no not you) then I don't feel that PMs are a good idea.

J-manKometh96
06-22-2015, 09:57 AM
The fact that we are down to three PM's from six says it all about where GREE and their games are going. And how unnecessary the PM program really was.

beartrap
06-22-2015, 10:34 AM
I also personally do not think mods should be posting personal comments, especially non employees since this just leads to more confusion since many expect you folks to have the inside edge on information yet obviously you don't and are just as out of the loop as the rest of us.

They are entitled to personal comments. To say otherwise is unnecessary.

In terms of providing feedback, seriously? You've read the comments in the feedback thread. If not you should with attention paid to the comments pointing out the painful lack of response to our comments.

Not every comment needs a response from Gree.

And by the way you should know by now, not to shame mods/community managers. If you have a problem with them, take it up with Clementine, Relic or Bolt and not make publicly unwise statements.

Agent Orange
06-22-2015, 12:31 PM
They are entitled to personal comments. To say otherwise is unnecessary.

Not every comment needs a response from Gree.

And by the way you should know by now, not to shame mods/community managers. If you have a problem with them, take it up with Clementine, Relic or Bolt and not make publicly unwise statements.

Hmm now who are you really?

You kind of selectively cut and somewhat took my comment out of context which actually is a good example of why player mods should never be allowed to edit posts. Delete and lock yes but to edit no as it can/will change the context of the message. Now in my example, because the pm is acting as a representative of the company in an arms length manner their comments can easily be misinterpreted as coming from the company as opposed to being personal and that is the beginning of the slippery slope.

Now if a mod were to set up a non sanctioned personal account on the forum where they could post personal comments such as you then that would be perfectly fine. It's when they put on their 'gree' sanctioned hat that things no longer are fine.

In terms of resonses from gree, seriously if you read even this thread there are plenty of examples where an issue needs to be addressed, not just the standard we are working on it and then further communication evaporates. And no not every issue needs a formal response but that is still an extremely lame excuse.

Please define 'publically unwise', sort of like the statements you made?

beartrap
06-22-2015, 01:20 PM
Well it is against the forum CoC to name and shame them. Might want to revisit it.

A sentence that stands alone without being edited and remains intact does not take it out of context. In fact, it holds the context and format that the original author wrote. If you believe you wrote an improper sentence, then you might want to edit it more appropriately.

Agent Orange
06-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Well it is against the forum CoC to name and shame them. Might want to revisit it.

A sentence that stands alone without being edited and remains intact does not take it out of context. In fact, it holds the context and format that the original author wrote. If you believe you wrote an improper sentence, then you might want to edit it more appropriately.

Expect where in my posts did I specifically name a mod or mod(s). Where as you have violated the CoC by naming 3.

And no your second point is wrong as well and why if I quote someone's post I quote the entire post. You have no clue as to what constitutes proper editing.

beartrap
06-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Expect where in my posts did I specifically name a mod or mod(s). Where as you have violated the CoC by naming 3.

Your comment is far from correct. You quoted and attacked a forum moderator. As I suggested that if you have a problem with Mods or CM, then take it up with them in a PM and not publicly continue.

And no your second point is wrong as well and why if I quote someone's post I quote the entire post. You have no clue as to what constitutes proper editing.

Again you are incorrect. I am quoting and replying (Quoting (V): to use a brief excerpt from).

legalious
06-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Please keep this thread clear/constructive, on-topic and non-inflammatory. Thanks

J-manKometh96
06-22-2015, 03:13 PM
Please keep this thread clear/constructive, on-topic and non-inflammatory. Thanks

It is on topic. It falls under the "Community Support" section posted by relic. Is your position not a part of Community Support?

Lolsies
06-22-2015, 03:23 PM
It is on topic. It falls under the "Community Support" section posted by relic. Is your position not a part of Community Support?

The main topic of this thread was to provide feedback about topics in-game, not about moderators on the forum.

J-manKometh96
06-22-2015, 04:36 PM
The main topic of this thread was to provide feedback about topics in-game, not about moderators on the forum.

Correct. And as such, the Community Support information we receive, who and where it comes from, as well as its potential accuracy or inaccuracy, means it's fully relevant to the topic. At least and until the Orange Letters say otherwise. Quite honestly, while everyone else is doing as asked of this thread in providing feedback, two specific forum members have provided none and instead attempted to silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit. Kinda drives home the whole point AO makes. I wonder if those members posts are subject to moderation?

East Coast Bias
06-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Hmm now who are you really?

You kind of selectively cut and somewhat took my comment out of context which actually is a good example of why player mods should never be allowed to edit posts. Delete and lock yes but to edit no as it can/will change the context of the message. Now in my example, because the pm is acting as a representative of the company in an arms length manner their comments can easily be misinterpreted as coming from the company as opposed to being personal and that is the beginning of the slippery slope.

Now if a mod were to set up a non sanctioned personal account on the forum where they could post personal comments such as you then that would be perfectly fine. It's when they put on their 'gree' sanctioned hat that things no longer are fine.

In terms of resonses from gree, seriously if you read even this thread there are plenty of examples where an issue needs to be addressed, not just the standard we are working on it and then further communication evaporates. And no not every issue needs a formal response but that is still an extremely lame excuse.

Please define 'publically unwise', sort of like the statements you made?

AO, I would ignore the guy. You can tell by the way he responds, he's just toying with you.

Lolsies
06-22-2015, 06:56 PM
Correct. And as such, the Community Support information we receive, who and where it comes from, as well as its potential accuracy or inaccuracy, means it's fully relevant to the topic. At least and until the Orange Letters say otherwise. Quite honestly, while everyone else is doing as asked of this thread in providing feedback, two specific forum members have provided none and instead attempted to silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit. Kinda drives home the whole point AO makes. I wonder if those members posts are subject to moderation?

Well, we are community support, but the thread isn't a part of a Community Support section in this forum. It's just placed under General, where the description says: 'Discussion of anything Modern War related'. Clearly, the thread was not on the topic of feedback and suggestions for Modern War. Also, you mentioned that 'two specific forum members' were trying to 'silence the feedback this thread was created to solicit'. Obviously, I know that you are talking about Legalious and I, and we were not trying to silence feedback: the flow of suggestions only stopped when I commented, and then all the attention was suddenly diverted to us and our roles as forum moderators. I in no way tried to interfere with the feedback, it just happened to stop when I commented once.

J-manKometh96
06-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team I suppose you feel Relic is posting off topic? Perhaps you should move the thread then.

Lolsies
06-22-2015, 07:40 PM
I suppose you feel Relic is posting off topic? Perhaps you should move the thread then.

When people were commenting about community support in this thread, it wasn't feedback about the game. It was mostly just people commenting about how our roles were unimportant, how we should be removed, and so on.

J-manKometh96
06-23-2015, 06:16 AM
When people were commenting about community support in this thread, it wasn't feedback about the game. It was mostly just people commenting about how our roles were unimportant, how we should be removed, and so on.

Incorrect. It's an aspect of the game that some feel doesn't work well enough, or at all, so they would like to see it either removed or changed.

Just like equipment. Just like certain glitches and abilities. Just like anything else we've not cared for.

No one has been disrespectful, inflammatory, or rude in their comments. Points have been made about what people feel doesn't work, why it doesn't work, and suggestions made on what can be done to improve things. However some in disagreement have tried to silence the discussion merely because they disagree with that sentiment, and are guilty of starting to drag things off topic into a discussion about forum rules, which was never mentioned anywhere in Relics original post. As such, I will be contacting the CM's regarding that derailment, and get myself back to providing the feedback that has been asked for.

J-manKometh96
06-23-2015, 10:44 AM
Man a like button would be nice.

sstuutss
06-23-2015, 01:18 PM
See what happen when you argue which a pm who is expressing his personnal opinion? your post disappears. yet I havent recieved any 'points'. 'my feeling were hurt' isn't a reason to delete a post.
you just keep proving the point

Ranger89
06-24-2015, 04:11 AM

It seems to me this is another "head fake" by GREE.

Notice that Relic said this is "not meant for discussion," which I infer to mean GREE has no intention to provide us comments on our "thoughts." Looks like GREE is using this for some free Market Research. I don't mind offering comments, but it would be nice to have GREE respond, instead of the silliness of the tit-for-tat that's been going on so far.

sstuutss
06-24-2015, 06:26 AM
So will me post be returning anytime soon or should certain pm posts be deleted also?

bam bam.
06-24-2015, 08:35 AM
Don't bother commenting at all. They just remove comments that make sense and give you a ping notice.

beartrap
06-24-2015, 08:44 AM
So will me post be returning anytime soon or should certain pm posts be deleted also?

You do know there is a rule that says you cannot publicly discuss moderation. Would need to take it up with the CM.

bam bam.
06-24-2015, 09:44 AM
You do know there is a rule that says you cannot publicly discuss moderation. Would need to take it up with the CM.

No point, they are just censoring everything. But they are only fooling themselves thinking people can not see what they are doing.

sstuutss
06-24-2015, 01:28 PM
But there was no ping, so how do I know it was moderation, maybe it was just a forum glitch?

bam bam.
06-25-2015, 03:14 AM
But there was no ping, so how do I know it was moderation, maybe it was just a forum glitch?

Did your message make a perfectly valid point?. Cause if it did...it was moderated

Agent Orange
06-25-2015, 04:30 AM
There are none so blind as those who choose not to see.
There are none so deaf as those who choose not to hear.
There are none so dumb as those who refuse to acknowledge the other person(s) may have validity in regards to that for which they advocate.

Well old friend, that sadly applies here in spades. Why ask for feedback if you refuse to listen to it and then wonder why things are going to heck. Granted I get the feeling that the employees closest to this mess are despirately trying to get management to wake up but whoever the head banana is refusing to listen.

On a different note, did you know that White Star lines stopped serving iceberg lettuce on all of their liners after April 1912.

Agent Orange
06-25-2015, 04:32 AM
No point, they are just censoring everything. But they are only fooling themselves thinking people can not see what they are doing.

Sadly that is the appearance that is presented isn't it. And yes thankfully folks are not that oblivious to what is going on.

sstuutss
06-25-2015, 05:38 AM
Did your message make a perfectly valid point?. Cause if it did...it was moderated
the turth is strong in this one.

DEWIN NUTTIN
06-25-2015, 07:56 AM
Well old friend, that sadly applies here in spades. Why ask for feedback if you refuse to listen to it and then wonder why things are going to heck. Granted I get the feeling that the employees closest to this mess are despirately trying to get management to wake up but whoever the head banana is refusing to listen.

On a different note, did you know that White Star lines stopped serving iceberg lettuce on all of their liners after April 1912.

Iceberg lettuce, you say? LOL. That made my morning.
It's been three days, soon to four in a couple hours, since I've entered the "game" on ALL my test accounts.
These days, I'm really DEWIN NUTTIN.

groovy shags
06-25-2015, 04:53 PM
The only time GREE will properly respond to the community is with effective economic sanctions. They have a monopoly on this type of gaming experience. Just imagine only one casino in the entire world. When they first open the doors, the gaming is truly fair, fun and exciting! Then over time the rules for blackjack change. Cards get old and worn. The casino becomes musty and dirty. Players complain and complain, but nothing improves. Then no more drinks, food or entertainment. Masses of players give up trying to convince management to bring back things to what they were. In the end, just the hard core gambling addicts remain. Looking run down, and defeated. Yet still trying to get a blackjack under the new rules. Needing a jack of spades and 4 of clubs only to defeat the dealer.