PDA

View Full Version : Looking...top100-300 teams

Death Eagle
06-18-2015, 02:25 PM
I've been around for awhile. The game has been diminishing due to people quitting. More and more teams need several players or a merger to keep afloat. And by keep afloat I mean remain the same ranking team you've always been.

Why not try a different approach? Every team I've been apart of has about 1/4-1/6 of the players carrying the team and a lot of extra warm bodies not doing much at all.

Why don't we start new and everyone of you active recruiters that are desperately trying to fill slots in dying factions, help me build a new competitive team. Looking for players that are active, top scorers in their current teams and still live MW daily.

Get 5-10 of your top players and join us in a already maxed bonus shell that is just waiting to wage war on the rest of the MW community.

Why keep playing for same rank with players that don't pull their weight day after day, week after week, month after month?

Interested crews PM me and I will provide a GM link where we can form this new Alliance together.

Regards,
Death E.

Death Eagle
06-20-2015, 01:28 PM
WD competition prizes $$$$ for top 2 scorers. Must be full 60 person faction to trigger the competition.