PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for new Top list: Best/worst thief in Crime City

evj
06-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi there Gree. Many of us who play CC find stats, numbers, lists and competition interesting and fun. Who has the best attack, defense, IPH etc.

But what about robbing? Its just a number. A number make sense for "Fights won", but not really for "Robberies won".

Is it possible for you to post a list in the forum each month for Top Robbers/Thieves with the total amount of CC cash robbed?

Maybe an overall list with Top 100 and a "Best of" last month Top 100? I'm sure this will create more fun, competition and rivalry among players and teams.

What do the CC community think?

Bolt
06-18-2015, 02:38 PM
This is an intriguing idea.

Jcw9811
06-18-2015, 02:46 PM
This is an intriguing idea.

Who still robs after 50 mil iph. Kinda pointless and a waste of your time

evj
06-18-2015, 02:53 PM

Depends on what you find fun and interesting with the game. Some like to build stats or/and IPH, some have fun attacking and some robbing.
The game have many different way it can be played and lets leave it to each player how she/he want to play it. I know many like to rob, that's why I suggested it.
If you do not like it, fine. But don't tell me how I shall play it, I like to rob, even with a IPH at 378m :)

Jcw9811
06-18-2015, 02:57 PM
Depends on what you find fun and interesting with the game. Some like to build stats or/and IPH, some have fun attacking and some robbing.
The game have many different way it can be played and lets leave it to each player how she/he want to play it. I know many like to rob, that's why I suggested it.
If you do not like it, fine. But don't tell me how I shall play it, I like to rob, even with a IPH at 378m :)

Wasn't telling u how to play buddy. Clearly u know how to do that or at least how to open your check book, but all I was saying is that after 50 mil iph robbing is pointless in furthering u in the game.

I love tacos
06-18-2015, 02:58 PM
The first PvP was great. Bring that back along with the leaderboard.

Ninja☆Smoke
06-18-2015, 03:34 PM
I make a measly 200 mill iph, I still rob like the world gonna end. I probably crossed paths with everyone on my rival list...whether you make 50 or 500 million...I don't mind. Been saying for a while, bring the Pvp tournaments back...it will bring back The NASTY to Crime City, P.S. don't give out B.S. prizes.

Vile Lynn
06-18-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi there Gree. Many of us who play CC find stats, numbers, lists and competition interesting and fun. Who has the best attack, defense, IPH etc.

But what about robbing? Its just a number. A number make sense for "Fights won", but not really for "Robberies won".

Is it possible for you to post a list in the forum each month for Top Robbers/Thieves with the total amount of CC cash robbed?

Maybe an overall list with Top 100 and a "Best of" last month Top 100? I'm sure this will create more fun, competition and rivalry among players and teams.

I think GREE needs to fix the RL before any of this matters, eh?

evj
06-18-2015, 04:24 PM
I think GREE needs to fix the RL before any of this matters, eh?

Agree, fully agree

Babytway
06-18-2015, 04:50 PM
there is nothing wrong with rivals list just tap refresh a lil more

evj
06-18-2015, 05:19 PM
there is nothing wrong with rivals list just tap refresh a lil more

Out of 100 refreshes/2000 rivals, approx. 80%/1600 rivals are from lvl 1-100, 15%/300 from lvl 100-250, 5%/100 from lvl 250-300. My lvl is 278

Not funny when you like to rob. If you have the same rival list as me and think its ok, we can agree we disagree about definition of a good rival list :)

Have a post going about rival list: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?116439-GREE-please-give-us-the-old-rival-list-back-!-Comment-by-a-developer-wanted

Babytway
06-18-2015, 05:51 PM
i do have same rivals list as you and i find plenty of targets no problem on all different lvls with good buildings to rob. im also lvl 271. it might not be as easy as you want to find targets but you can find targets. The OP is a great idea though

I love tacos
06-18-2015, 06:41 PM
i do have same rivals list as you and i find plenty of targets no problem on all different lvls with good buildings to rob. im also lvl 271. it might not be as easy as you want to find targets but you can find targets. The OP is a great idea thoughEverything you say I don't understand, why talk so much latley.

#freeWeasel

Dipstik
06-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Everything you say I don't understand, why talk so much latley.

#freeWeasel

I chuckled at this.

Jcw9811
06-18-2015, 07:00 PM
I think they need to fix actual gameplay issues before implementing something is not necessary and would only make at most 25%-50% of the players happy

1Shot
06-19-2015, 01:40 PM
Very nice idea. I don't think this would be too complicated to implement.

TheJess
06-19-2015, 03:41 PM
i do have same rivals list as you and i find plenty of targets no problem on all different lvls with good buildings to rob. im also lvl 271. it might not be as easy as you want to find targets but you can find targets. The OP is a great idea though

Ty for the feedback. And, never mind the self-appointed forum police.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-19-2015, 11:05 PM
I am the best thief in crime city. Well, when I was actively robbing. My wall comments are littered with players begging for mercy! Players were terrified when they saw my name in red on their newsfeed!

evj
06-23-2015, 02:32 AM
I am the best thief in crime city. Well, when I was actively robbing. My wall comments are littered with players begging for mercy! Players were terrified when they saw my name in red on their newsfeed!

A list will tell how good u are :)

ghetto69143
06-23-2015, 04:33 AM

I have to agree with you there. this sounds like a good idea

It's fun when you start a game with friends in syndicate on who can hit a hood for the biggest robbery. then it's a title around the syn with bragging rights.
My co-leader held it at 900m(lvl 160+). I came along and hit someone's hood for 1.4b(lvl 190) then my buddy hits a hood good, for over 1.6b (lvl 120+)

this guy! one the rise to growing my iph, I have robbed you plenty times.
begging for mercy, ha. you got jokes, right?

sister morphine
06-23-2015, 03:15 PM
If players weren't overloaded with non-stop multiple events, along with irritants like lag and random crashes I might think this idea a little more interesting. But as things stand, the propect of trawling hoods to rob isn't one that excites. My robbing is limited to opportunistic happenings; if I happen to go to another hood and find it all lit up then it's Xmas time! Otherwise it's been a very long time since I spent long periods on the rob.

Garland Greene
06-23-2015, 05:37 PM
If players weren't overloaded with non-stop multiple events, along with irritants like lag and random crashes I might think this idea a little more interesting. But as things stand, the propect of trawling hoods to rob isn't one that excites. My robbing is limited to opportunistic happenings; if I happen to go to another hood and find it all lit up then it's Xmas time! Otherwise it's been a very long time since I spent long periods on the rob.

Although I like the idea presented as it would be fun and interesting to watch the leaderboard, I totally agree with this statement. I doubt I would start spending all the additional time it takes to stumble across a hood worth robbing.