PDA

View Full Version : RIP Diddymack

montecore
06-16-2015, 09:35 PM
I have been informed that Diddymack has tragically had a massive stroke and passed beyond this mortal coil. She greatly enjoyed her syndicate family whether in Gambino or BB, and particularly loved trying to help her friends outsmart Gree to the best of her abilities. While I do not know her final wishes, I think it is safe to assume she wants anyone playing the game to have fun and find happiness, within or without the game.

Life is infinitely slow until it's gone in the blink of an eye.

"Your Ex-Lover Is Dead" - Stars

God that was strange to see you again
Introduced by a friend of a friend
Smiled and said 'yes I think we've met before'
In that instant it started to pour,
Captured a taxi despite all the rain
We drove in silence across Pont Champlain
And all of the time you thought I was sad
I was trying to remember your name...

This scar is a fleck on my porcelain skin
Tried to reach deep but you couldn't get in
Now you're outside me
You see all the beauty
Repent all your sin

It's nothing but time and a face that you lose
I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose
I'll write you a postcard
I'll send you the news
From a house down the road from real love...

Live through this, and you won't look back...

There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to say

I'm not sorry there's nothing to say...

Dipstik
06-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Oh look, it's this thread again...

*munches popcorn*

Jeronimo
06-17-2015, 01:43 AM
God doesn't exist. By the way, religious topics may not be opened according to the forum rules. Nevertheless, RIP.

huff-n-puff
06-17-2015, 05:11 AM
God doesn't exist. By the way, religious topics may not be opened according to the forum rules. Nevertheless, RIP.

Why is it that Atheists always try to push THEIR religious point of view. This explains a lot of this guys posts to me.... Truly it's sad...

John_Locke
06-17-2015, 05:18 AM

Has anyone ever explained the futility of proving something doesn't exist? At most, any rational person would be agnostic.

sux2lose
06-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Has anyone ever explained the futility of proving something doesn't exist? At most, any rational person would be agnostic.

IBTL

The burden of proof is on the person making the claims. The athieist has nothing to prove.

1Shot
06-17-2015, 06:25 AM
Moving to off topic.

Vile Lynn
06-17-2015, 06:34 AM
Who's playing her acct?

Max Power
06-17-2015, 06:35 AM
Why is it that Atheists always try to push THEIR religious point of view. This explains a lot of this guys posts to me.... Truly it's sad...

LOL... athiests don't have a "religious" point of view. And perhaps their need to share is pushback to about 2000 years of recruiting by those that do.

Nobody ever seems to give the other side the benefit of the doubt in these conversations.

Jeronimo
06-17-2015, 06:38 AM
IBTL

The burden of proof is on the person making the claims. The athieist has nothing to prove.

If you think about the whole story the church tells us, any sane person should understand that it is crap to maintain control. If you watch closely to the past of the church you will see that they did a lot of (bad) things to gain and maintain control over people. I'm not going into detail; I could write 50 pages full of arguments, but I'm not really in the mood to do that. Besides, when someone is already indoctrinated by the church and/or their family as a child, they'll most likely not even listen. To be clear: I don't have anything against belief. Indeed, belief is a proven way to reduce stress (for example: people with a PSTD), because in that case you have 'something to live for'. However, I am a strong opponent of the church itself and how they try to control people. Furthermore, most wars and fights are the results of disagreements between people with different backgrounds (mostly differences in religion). It's time for people to wake up and look at the facts what has happened in the past (try to do some research about the medieval ages for example) and realize what kind of organization they are supporting (in my opinion they are casualties). Again, I don't have anything against belief - but I do have something against the church itself.

ZEEZY
06-17-2015, 07:54 AM
Who's playing her acct?

Her daughter is playing the accounts for now. It never ceases to amaze, me how there are some (Not you Lynn) that feel the need to bloviate and inject their unasked for opinions into a posting that was intended to convey news and condolences for a long time CC player and wonderful person. A simple RIP or My condolences would've been appropriate. Perhaps in the future those that chose to bloviate, might remember that. One can only hope.

justjon
06-17-2015, 08:11 AM
RIP, my condolences.

montecore
06-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Theology had nothing to do with what I wrote. The song lyric is not using "god" in that way.

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 08:31 AM
Oh man this thread has exceeded all expectations. Too bad it got moved.

huff-n-puff
06-17-2015, 08:57 AM
We can keep it going Dippy!!

Vile Lynn
06-17-2015, 01:31 PM
Her daughter is playing the accounts for now.

Thanks Zeezy.

We must have started playing about the same time, Summer of 2011. I noticed her since we had the same exact avatar in the beginning with about the same stats and many mutual in-game friends, but I never got to know her... Her wall was pretty entertaining.

My condolences to her family and her daughter.

ZEEZY
06-17-2015, 04:05 PM
Thanks Zeezy.

We must have started playing about the same time, Summer of 2011. I noticed her since we had the same exact avatar in the beginning with about the same stats and many mutual in-game friends, but I never got to know her... Her wall was pretty entertaining.

My condolences to her family and her daughter.

Thank you Lynn. Diddy and I were rivals for a time and then friends and teammates. She'd forgotten more about CC than many will ever know. I'm guessing that you, Diddy and I all started CC about the same time. Monte also used to beat me up regularly, but he's also a great friend and knew Diddy from helping with RB a time or two. As to the other comments by others that were inappropriate; all I can say is your compassion for other's sorrow is truly astounding. My hope for you, is that if you ever experience a loss, that you're shown more compassion and understanding than you've shown here.

Dipstik
06-17-2015, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't post about it here so I'm not worried. This happens every year or so.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-17-2015, 05:41 PM
This is BADDAD all over again.

John_Locke
06-18-2015, 09:44 PM
This is BADDAD all over again.

I certainly hope so.

Dipstik
07-09-2015, 03:57 PM
So the account is still active, I take it?

Vile Lynn
07-29-2015, 10:45 AM
So the account is still active, I take it?

Yeah, the account is still active, new drop tower built. Diddymack's daughter must have transferred the account to "Michael," according to wall posts by Little Zeezy 2 days ago.

Dipstik
07-29-2015, 01:42 PM
I'm sure Michael and Diddymack shared many precious evenings playing Crime City together...